Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

[quote name='bvharris']I'm listening to everything.

He said that you took off several times right at the snap, are you saying he's not being truthful?[/QUOTE]

I never took the snap and took off. he's lying

I honest think he is mad because of the disconnect

[quote name='augmog']
I honest think he is mad because of the disconnect[/QUOTE]

He's hardly the first person to be on the way to potentially beating you only to have the game disconnect. If he were upset about it, I wouldn't blame him.

[quote name='augmog']I never took the snap and took off. he's lying

I honest think he is mad because of the disconnect[/QUOTE]

I am mad about the disconnect. No hiding that. However, that is out of anyone's control. I don't blame you. Why would I?

You ran to the right immediately after the ball was snapped twice if I remember correctly. You were easily able to beat my linebacker to sidelines, as he is fairly slow. The others were after a drop back. Usually to the sidelines or up the middle and outrunning my linebacker.

[quote name='augmog']dark rider are you saying I took the snap and took off??
[/QUOTE]

Yes:

[quote name='Dark Rider']He could then easily take off if his guys were covered or if he felt like it (Sometimes at the beginning of the play), and he did. [/QUOTE]

[quote name='bvharris']He's hardly the first person to be on the way to potentially beating you only to have the game disconnect. If he were upset about it, I wouldn't blame him.[/QUOTE]

disconnects happen? I use the campus internet and I am plugged to the wall. What else can I do honestly because I dont know

games disconnected when I was winning plenty of times

I didnt do that not one time. Like im done talking about this i have class. but I know the rules and I didnt break any of them.

[quote name='Dark Rider']I am mad about the disconnect. No hiding that. However, that is out of anyone's control. I don't blame you. Why would I?

You ran to the right immediately after the ball was snapped twice if I remember correctly. You were easily able to beat my linebacker to sidelines, as he is fairly slow. The others were after a drop back. Usually to the sidelines or up the middle and outrunning my linebacker.[/QUOTE]

on my roll outs i run first read is hester my FB out of the back to the flats a comeback or smith dragging across the field if none is available I look for running room or throw it away

or in 5 wide the inside receiver runs a out second runs a corner wide runs a slant and streaks back side. So I roll out look for the 1 slant 2 out, 3 corner nothing there look for running room, or throw away

when I had joe i could do this at all and the fact everyone now has great man coverage i move the pocket which causes confusion for the D I did nothing wrong.

[quote name='augmog']disconnects happen? I use the campus internet and I am plugged to the wall. What else can I do honestly because I dont know
[/QUOTE]

Disconnects do happen. They seem to happen more to you than to anyone else, often with no lag warning signs; and very often when you're losing only to easily win the next game (with no subsequent disconnect). This is not something which is news to anyone in this thread, it's come up time and time again all year. Nothing can be proven, you're the only one who knows one way or another, but you should know that there are a large number of people in the league who believe you disconnect on purpose.

but you should know that there are a large number of people in the league who believe you disconnect on purpose.[/QUOTE]

Hmm he did disconnect against me as well when I played him and of course he ended up winning. Idk I just had the same thought.

[quote name='bvharris']Disconnects do happen. They seem to happen more to you than to anyone else, often with no lag warning signs; and very often when you're losing only to easily win the next game (with no subsequent disconnect). This is not something which is news to anyone in this thread, it's come up time and time again all year. Nothing can be proven, you're the only one who knows one way or another, but you should know that there are a large number of people in the league who believe you disconnect on purpose.[/QUOTE]

Before you say "You're making that up"

I've personally had discussions on the following dates regarding your disconnects while losing leading to victories in the subsequent games.

Dec 4th,
Jan 18th
Feb 8th
Feb 19th

Including this game and Doo Mane's latest addition, that's 6 times i can personally count.

No wonder our threads get nominated for awards.

17178954754dde69444ee74.gif

I did not pull the plug I do not care if I lose I'm not pressed over madden to do such a thing I use campus internet its not my personal internet. I do not use WiFi I plug it straight to the wall what more can I do and my game said peer was kicked for excessive grieving I wasn't booted

I also noted that when trying to use netflix at night the videos never load and to call the IT apt about the internet with less than a month of school to go would be pointless

When I played against besti for example I couldn't join into the game session so we wanted to a later date and sometime I can't join xbl parties if there is some alternative I'm all ears

This is my first year in these apts last year I was on campus where I presume the connection is better. I'm telling everyone as a man I never pulled the plug

[quote name='Doo Mane']but you should know that there are a large number of people in the league who believe you disconnect on purpose.[/QUOTE]

Hmm he did disconnect against me as well when I played him and of course he ended up winning. Idk I just had the same thought.[/QUOTE]

Honestly I don't care what everyone thinks. Everyone can have an opinion and I know for sure I never ever pulled the plug

[quote name='pitfallharry219']This is like a cop show: "Who said the victim was stabbed?"[/QUOTE]

They must've said it on the news... Or you said it just now. I want my lawyer, damnit.

I do need a lawyer with everyone accusing me of everything lol can I live

Last edited by a moderator:
i like the jerseys with the teal in the middle black on the outside and well the helmet is a little weird since the jerseys dont have much gold then the helmet is half gold.. they are really interesting though.. seahawks still win the best new jersey design i would say

Maybe they'll turn their franchise in the right direction like the Seahawks did, now that they have these new uniforms.

Edit: I'm just kidding that won't happen lol.

[quote name='Doo Mane']Maybe they'll turn their franchise in the right direction like the Seahawks did, now that they have these new uniforms.

Edit: I'm just kidding that won't happen lol.[/QUOTE]

im sure people never thought the seahawks would turn it around either in sports though any team in 2 or 3 years can turn it around with the right coaches and good drafts... thats what happen the to the seahawks and 49ers

Dolphins over Browns 35-32

Dolphins Offense: 198 Passing Yards, 2 TD/ 120 Rushing Yards
Browns Offense: 338 Passing Yards, 4 TD/ 61 Rushing Yards

Dolphins Defense: 2 Interceptions, 2 Sacks, 1 FF
Browns Defense: 2 Interceptions, 3 Sacks, 2 FF, 1 FR

Player Stats

Passing:
R. Tannehill 11 for 17 213 Yards, 2 TD
P. Manning 15 for 28 354 Yards, 4 TD

Receiving:
C. Millines 4 Rec for 117 Yards
J. Young 2 Rec for 55 Yards

J. Tamme 7 Rec for 87 Yards, 1 TD
T. Platt 4 Rec for 164 Yards, 2 TD
D. Baltimore 2 Rec for 93 Yards, 1 TD

Rushing:
R. Tannehill 12 Rushes for 24 Yards, 2 TD
R. Bush 7 Rushes for 21 Yards
Francis King 2 Rushes for 75 Yards, 1 TD

T. Richardson 8 Rushes for 17 Yards
T. Franklin 5 Rushes for 44 Yards

Dolphins defense clamped down in the 2nd half, only allowing the Browns to score 8 points in the second half on a 77 yard pass to D. Baltimore with 39 seconds remaining.

Browns should have won this game...but 2 missed field goals sealed their fate.

gg mile high.

Fun race in the AFC, for the Wildcard(s) and the #1 seed.
Big game(s) this week:
Baltimore defeated Jacksonville 35-7, and took hold of the 6 seed. A New England win against Cincinatti will make everything a lot more interesting with 4 teams tied @ 9-5 for the final two spots.

AFC playoff picture is now a headache.

CAGFL Playoff Picture

AFC

1. Y-Kansas City Chiefs (10-3)
2. Pittsburgh Steelers (11-3)
3. Tennessee Titans (10-4)
4. Buffalo Bills (10-4)
5. New England Patriots (9-5)
6. Cincinnati Bengals (9-5)

In the Hunt

7. Baltimore Ravens (9-5)
8. Jacksonville Jaguars (9-5)

NFC

1. X-New York Giants (12-1)
2. Y-Arizona Cardinals (12-2)
3. X-Tampa Bay Buccaneers (11-2)
4. Y-Detroit Lions (10-3)
5. X-Washington Redskins (12-2)
6. Carolina Panthers (11-2)

http://www.nfl.com/standings/tiebreakingprocedures

TO BREAK A TIE FOR THE WILD-CARD TEAM

Three or More Clubs

(Note: If two clubs remain tied after third or other clubs are eliminated, tie breaker reverts to step 1 of applicable two-club format.)

Apply division tie breaker to eliminate all but the highest ranked club in each division prior to proceeding to step 2. The original seeding within a division upon application of the division tie breaker remains the same for all subsequent applications of the procedure that are necessary to identify the two Wild-Card participants.
Head-to-head sweep. (Applicable only if one club has defeated each of the others or if one club has lost to each of the others.)
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games, minimum of four.
Strength of victory.
Strength of schedule.
Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best net points in conference games.
Best net points in all games.
Best net touchdowns in all games.
Coin toss

[quote name='DVO21']i like the jerseys with the teal in the middle black on the outside and well the helmet is a little weird since the jerseys dont have much gold then the helmet is half gold.. they are really interesting though.. seahawks still win the best new jersey design i would say[/QUOTE]

[quote name='perdition(troy']Numbers of disconnects, five wide QB runs and running up the score.[/QUOTE]

You guys love to hate me lol every single thing I do is magnified x10 am I really that good?

I know how T.O. felt when he was one of the best WR in the league

Didn't mean to quote dvo.

[quote name='staticz']Can you put chargers on auto? He hasn't gotten back to me and I have about 45 minutes open tonight to play this game before 10.[/QUOTE]

i can put them on auto at 7pm est.

[quote name='augmog']You guys love to hate me lol every single thing I do is magnified x10 am I really that good?

Didn't mean to quote dvo.[/QUOTE]

You make it too easy man....We aren't making this stuff up....

On the 9th of April you hung 73 points against the browns. The final score was 73-21. You scored 21 of your 73 points in the 4th quarter. When is enough enough?

[quote name='augmog']You guys love to hate me lol every single thing I do is magnified x10 am I really that good?

[/QUOTE]

It has nothing to do with how good you are. The reason you get ten times more rules-based attention is that you skirt the edge of the rules ten times more often than anybody else in the league.

[quote name='siradam134']i can put them on auto at 7pm est.[/QUOTE]

Yeah Bears owner hasn't got back to me either. Might have to put them on auto as well.

[quote name='Doo Mane']Yeah Bears owner hasn't got back to me either. Might have to put them on auto as well.[/QUOTE]

7pm auto it is unless we hear from him before then

Games Left:
Chargers @ Chiefs Chiefs play CPU at roughly 9pm EST
Texans @ Raiders Status?
Panthers @ Seahawks SIM
Giants @ Bears Giants Play CPU Before 9:00 Pm EST, Please.
Packers @ Lions SIM

[quote name='MasterAwesome']You can sim Panthers/Seahawks, neither of us reached out to one another :/[/QUOTE]

Panthers/Seahawks said to sim. Ill see if sprice has his game scheduled.

Sprice said he's ok with a sim.

[quote name='siradam134']You make it too easy man....We aren't making this stuff up....

On the 9th of April you hung 73 points against the browns. The final score was 73-21. You scored 21 of your 73 points in the 4th quarter. When is enough enough?[/QUOTE]

I understand that but the matter of fact is he continued to pass the ball and try and score he never waved the white flag its also a possibility that I got picks. The Jags can even vouch that when he waved the white flag I ran the clock. have lost so many games when up by only 21 throu how broken the onside kick is and how some people take advantage of the AI

[quote name='bvharris']It has nothing to do with how good you are. The reason you get ten times more rules-based attention is that you skirt the edge of the rules ten times more often than anybody else in the league.[/QUOTE]

But the fact is I do not break them and I understand where the frustration comes but as a player I have to fold up my gameplan because the other doesn't like what I'm doing?

[quote name='augmog']I understand that but the matter of fact is he continued to pass the ball and try and score he never waved the white flag its also a possibility that I got picks. The Jags can even vouch that when he waved the white flag I ran the clock. have lost so many games when up by only 21 throu how broken the onside kick is and how some people take advantage of the AI[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, but do you really think I am going to vouch for you? This is all after you not only called me a liar, but tried to attack my play style and players? You continued to attack, run, and fight for every point you could get until I completely surrendered in the forth. And to be honest, I think the only reason you slowed it was because you knew you'd get in trouble if you continued scoring with me kneeling.

bread's done
Back