Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

[quote name='Deuce20602']i pm'd tanabeo... haven't heard back yet[/QUOTE]

I have no pm from you I am free the rest of the day.

[quote name='Tanabeo']I have no pm from you I am free the rest of the day.[/QUOTE]

i sent it earlier today. i'm free to play whenever you're ready

[quote name='augmog']But the fact is I do not break them and I understand where the frustration comes but as a player I have to fold up my gameplan because the other doesn't like what I'm doing?[/QUOTE]

The fact is you have, and you already have one strike to your name.

[quote name='siradam134']The fact is you have, and you already have one strike to your name.[/QUOTE]

I agree and I don't want anymore and I know the only reason I'm still in the league is for the length of time I've been in this league. I just want to say thank you. My next game I will record on my phone for the commish to watch tonite against the bills

[quote name='Dark Rider']I'm sorry, but do you really think I am going to vouch for you? This is all after you not only called me a liar, but tried to attack my play style and players? You continued to attack, run, and fight for every point you could get until I completely surrendered in the forth. And to be honest, I think the only reason you slowed it was because you knew you'd get in trouble if you continued scoring with me kneeling.[/QUOTE]

All I'm saying is you know I slowed down....so now the only reason I did it was so I wouldn't get in trouble lol you already got me in trouble and the bottom line you know I slowed down be honest

[quote name='Yo Soy El Tiger']70 points against the computer seems pretty rough doomtime....[/QUOTE]

Don't worry I will put 70 up on his backups

[quote name='Tanabeo']Don't worry I will put 70 up on his backups[/QUOTE]

Starters. Gotta win out to keep this bye.

Also, cover reveal is on Sportsnation. Go Barry!

Edit: Barry Wins!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='siradam134']Dolphins and Jags in a wild one...31 all going into the 4th quarter.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Jags pull through 38-34!

That has to be one of my worst offensive games ever. Good game fero! It doesn't get much closer than that.

In others news, MJD is a god!

Jaguars 38 Dolphins 34

Dolphins Offense: 174 Passing Yards,1 TD / 142 Rushing Yards,
Jaguars Offense: 87 Passing Yards,1 TD / 196 Rushing Yards, 2 TD

Dolphins Defense: 4 Interceptions, 3 Sacks, 3 TD
Jaguars Defense: 6 Interceptions, 2 Sacks, 2 TD,1 Forced Fumble, 1 Fumble Recovery

One of the wildest interceptions in this game that bounced off a lineman's hands, landed on one of my players helmets and ricoched into his LOLB's hands....just crazy.

Player Stats:

Passing:
R. Tannehill 7 for 18 181 Yards, 1 TD
V.J. Tauteoli 4 for 18 108 Yards, 1 TD
Receiving:
M. Osborne, 2 Rec for 112 Yards, 1 TD
D. Dickerson 2 Rec for 30 Yards

M.Jones-Drew 2 Rec for 90 Yards,1 TD
Rushing:
R. Bush 13 Attempts for 57 Yards
R. Tannehill 8 Attempts for 67 Yards
F. King 4 Attempts for 22 Yards

M.Jones-Drew 15 Attempts for 187 Yards, 2 TD

Defensive:
D. Tyson 2 Sacks,1 Interception
K. Wilcox, 1 Int, 1 TD
T. Brock 1 Int, 1 TD
S. Smith 1 Int, 1 TD

N. Collins 1 Int,1 TD
A. Ross 1 Int, 1 TD, 1 Forced Fumble
D. Landry 1 Int
J. Odom 1 Int
J. Fleming 1 Int
D. Smith 1 Int

gg dark.

[quote name='staticz']Chiefs win a supersim. 3 CPU games going into the playoffs :sadface:[/QUOTE]

Sorry sir! My wife said you sent a game invite last night, but i wasn't home. She was watching hulu :p

AFC Wilcard Race:
Jacksonville Jaguars (10-5) Mia(W), Hou (Texans won first matchup)
New England Patriots (9-5) Ind, NYJ (Pats won first matchup)
Cincinatti Bengals (9-5) Chi, Den (cpu)
Baltimore Ravens (9-6) Buf(L), Cle (Ravens won first matchup)

New England controls their own destiny. It's a bit more complicated for Jacksonville and Cincinatti. I have no idea if Madden uses the Strength of Victory tiebreaker, which would be the next up in a situation where both teams finish 11-5. They'd have identical conference marks and not enough common games to use that tiebreak (min. 4). Baltimore needs the most help.

Hmm, Barry Sanders is on the cover of Madden 25. Last time they put a "legacy" player on the cover, he came out of retirement (Favre). Are we going to see a Barry Sanders comeback?

[quote name='Dark Rider']Hmm, Barry Sanders is on the cover of Madden 25. Last time they put a "legacy" player on the cover, he came out of retirement (Favre). Are we going to see a Barry Sanders comeback?[/QUOTE]

Pretty crazy that the Lions end up getting back to back covers too. I'm assuming having legendary players as half the choices for the cover, EA has something special planned beyond just the "Superstar" mode of CCM. Though it also wouldn't shock me if it's exactly the same, haha.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Pretty crazy that the Lions end up getting back to back covers too. I'm assuming having legendary players as half the choices for the cover, EA has something special planned beyond just the "Superstar" mode of CCM. Though it also wouldn't shock me if it's exactly the same, haha.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if you've seen this but theres a list of features that are going to "unlock" more details at specific dates: http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/features?platform=xbox-360

I bet you "All 25" will have something to do with legendary players. Also the Madden share sounds cool. Probably just a way to create\upload videos.

Here's the cover.

xmadden.png.pagespeed.ic.c0_6dQ2ce2.png

He had hand surgery roughly a week ago. He should still be on auto, but I'm not sure if his hand feels good enough to play at this point. I asked him about it like 3 days ago and he told me to just play the CPU, so chances are, you're just gonna have to play the CPU too.

[quote name='Superstar']Not sure if you've seen this but theres a list of features that are going to "unlock" more details at specific dates: http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/features?platform=xbox-360

I bet you "All 25" will have something to do with legendary players. Also the Madden share sounds cool. Probably just a way to create\upload videos.[/QUOTE]

Madden Share sounds like the highlight upload they had before pulling it from M13. As for the 'run free' did they really describe it as 'devastating combos.' Last time I checked this was football, not Mortal fucking Kombat.

If they get this right.....hallelujah....

First off, players can now use hard cuts when running to prevent the “swerve” running seen in years past. When a ball carrier changes direction, he now needs to decelerate and make a genuine, sharp movement to get past the defender. It’s a fix that has been in the works for a long time, and the dev team is glad it’s finally in the game.

Know Your Assignment and Set the Edge

With a renewed emphasis on the running game, serious attention was paid to blocking assignments. So this year, former NFL offensive lineman and current Madden NFL designer Clint Oldenburg took a look at every single offensive and defensive front in the game in order to script proper blocking assignments. Clint’s work results in guards and tackles now taking on the correct defenders and behaving more realistically during plays.

Really, a guy who played 2 games in the NFL is who you're going to base this off of?.....sigh.

[quote name='siradam134']Really, a guy who played 2 games in the NFL is who you're going to base this off of?.....sigh.[/QUOTE]

It's just like the NHL series where they actually brag about re-doing the hitting every year. If you're needing to re-do it every year...it's pretty obvious you have no clue what you're doing. Bringing this guy in is all of a sudden going to help them program the AI to not just stand their with their hands down at times, or move down the field AHEAD of the ball carrier and seek out defenders to block? They needed a guy who's played in 2 NFL games to enlighten them in this regard? LOL...really?

[quote name='Yo Soy El Tiger']Can I play the computer. ...neworldbush hasn't responded in any form and has been offlune since 4/15[/QUOTE]

Next time pm me. He's on auto now.

[quote name='Doomtime']May need to put the Browns on auto as well. PM'd last night but haven't heard from him.[/QUOTE]

Give it another evening...i'll put him on auto tomorrow?....that is unless you can't play tomorrow between 7-9pm..

[quote name='Doomtime']May need to put the Browns on auto as well. PM'd last night but haven't heard from him.[/QUOTE]

I'll play doom today.

[quote name='siradam134']Give it another evening...i'll put him on auto tomorrow?....that is unless you can't play tomorrow between 7-9pm..[/QUOTE]

Please don't put me on auto.

Games Left:

Eagles @ Packers Packers Play the CPU.
Raiders @ Chargers
Patriots @ Colts
Cardinals @ 49ers
Rams @ Panthers
Lions @ Vikings
Bears @ Bengals

Status on the rest of these? This is sad guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Superstar']I think the Jags may pick him up. We'll see.[/QUOTE]

I've been seeing the Jags have interest in Barkley potentially. The Jets are trying to move up and might trade with the 49ers. If they don't move up, The Eagles will take him

[quote name='siradam134']Games Left:

Browns @ Steelers (being Played tonight, hopefully before 9pm EST)

Status on the rest of these? This is sad guys.[/QUOTE]

Steelers Escape Cleveland with a 24-21 Win.

Pittsburgh Clinches the AFC North!

GG MileHigh. Can't believe that kick fell just short.

bread's done
Back