Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

Games Left:

Eagles @ Packers Packers Play the CPU.
Raiders @ Chargers Assuming a SIM
Patriots @ Colts Playing soon
Cardinals @ 49ers Playing Soon
Rams @ Panthers SIM
Lions @ Vikings The vikes have been cpu for 2 weeks, Assuming a SIM
Bears @ Bengals Assuming a SIM?

[quote name='siradam134']Games Left:

Eagles @ Packers Packers Play the CPU.
Raiders @ Chargers Assuming a SIM
Patriots @ Colts Playing soon
Cardinals @ 49ers Playing Soon
Rams @ Panthers SIM
Lions @ Vikings The vikes have been cpu for 2 weeks, Assuming a SIM
Bears @ Bengals Assuming a SIM?[/QUOTE]

Still no response, i don't know how long you want me to wait before asking to have him put on auto.

Edit: Just received a message from him stating he's at work and he will shoot for 10.

[quote name='Chetty12']Still no response, i don't know how long you want me to wait before asking to have him put on auto.

Edit: Just received a message from him stating he's at work and he will shoot for 10.[/QUOTE]

if he's not on by 10:05 you get the play the cpu. let me know.

Hey Deuce, I am going to be out of town until Sunday evening. I should be able to play after like 5p EST. Hopefully, this won't create any problems.

Bears bengals just lost cconnction 1st qrt hes having internet issues he couldn get back on to put himself on auto could u do that for me fero?

CAGFL Playoff Picture

AFC

1. Y-Kansas City Chiefs (12-3)
2. Y-Pittsburgh Steelers (12-3)
3. Y-Tennessee Titans (11-4)
4. Buffalo Bills (11-4)
5. New England Patriots (10-5)
6. Jacksonville Jaguars (10-5)

In the Hunt

7. Cincinnati Bengals (10-5)
8. Baltimore Ravens (9-6)

NFC

1. Y-New York Giants (14-1)
2. Y-Arizona Cardinals (13-2)
3. X-Tampa Bay Buccaneers (13-2)
4. Y-Detroit Lions (11-4)
5. X-Carolina Panthers (13-2)
6. X-Washington Redskins (12-3)

Bills over Dolphins 42-7.

Entire 4th quarter was a Bills Kneelfest.

Dolphins Offense: 112 Passing Yards, 1 TD / 40 Rushing Yards
Bills Offense: 84 Passing Yards, 1 TD / 163 Rushing Yards,2 TD

Dolphins Defense: haha. 2 Tackles for Loss.
Bills Defense: 6 Sacks, 2 Interceptions, 4 Forced Fumbles, 3 Fumble Recoveries, 3 TD

[quote name='Dark Rider']Hey Deuce, I am going to be out of town until Sunday evening. I should be able to play after like 5p EST. Hopefully, this won't create any problems.[/QUOTE]

that's cool. send me a pm on Sunday to remind me to get on at 5

It's a must-win for the Texans too.. personal pride is involved lol. i know I'm better than my record shows but to finish at 8-8 after starting the season 0-5 mean that i'm getting back to form... i just need to develop a passing game smh...

it kinda sucks that this is the last season cuz I really like my team (especially my reconstructed secondary :D)

Jags win big in Jacksonville 44-0!

This was a really one sided game. After an absolutely terrible first game against Deuce the first time, he got to feel the full force of my offense and defense.

Good game Deuce! After I gained some momentum, Madden didn't let you have any back.

Edit: So am I in the playoffs according to the NFL tiebreakers?

It's in the hands of Madden now. You guys have the same conference record and not enough common games for that to qualify. I'm not too confident they'll get the strength of schedule tiebreak right.

Pray to the Madden Gods.

If New England loses, you and Cincy make it in.

CAGFL Playoff Picture

Updated standings. Last wild card spot is a toss up.

AFC

1. Z-Kansas City Chiefs (13-3)
2. Y-Pittsburgh Steelers (13-3)
3. Y-Buffalo Bills (12-4)
4. Y-Tennessee Titans (11-4)
5. New England Patriots (10-5)
6. Jacksonville Jaguars (11-5)

In the Hunt

7. Cincinnati Bengals (11-5)

NFC

1. Z-Tampa Bay Buccaneers (14-2)
2. Y-New York Giants (14-2)
3. Y-Arizona Cardinals (13-3)
4. Y-Detroit Lions (11-4)
5. X-Carolina Panthers (14-2)
6. X-Washington Redskins (12-3)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Doomtime']It's in the hands of Madden now. You guys have the same conference record and not enough common games for that to qualify. I'm not too confident they'll get the strength of schedule tiebreak right.

Pray to the Madden Gods.
[/QUOTE]

Very well. I shall begin the sacrificing.

Edit: I hope I make it and play the Titans. I want another swing at cool i am. :D

[quote name='staticz']Chiefs over CPU Eagles. I think I locked up the #1 seed with that win.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure you locked it up when I went on the DL. ;)

[quote name='Dark Rider']Very well. I shall begin the sacrificing.

Edit: I hope I make it and play the Titans. I want another swing at cool i am. :D[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't mind that one bit..lol

[quote name='bvharris']Pretty sure you locked it up when I went on the DL. ;)[/QUOTE]

Someone had to take advantage of you hanging it up. :D

Cheapy's voting is closed. I glanced at the non-deal thread and we had a lot of positive comments. Would be awesome to get an award for the thread and everyone who makes it happen *fingers crossed*

Man and I havent been able to get in touch at the right time. He can play the CPU or it can be simmed. Not like I have any post season hopes :p

[quote name='Superstar']Man and I havent been able to get in touch at the right time. He can play the CPU or it can be simmed. Not like I have any post season hopes :p[/QUOTE]

Can u play in 30 mins

[quote name='Man2008']Can u play in 30 mins[/QUOTE]

i am heading to bed in about 15 minutes or so. I need to be up super early tomorrow for work.

Man2008 is playing the cpu Cowboys, and then we're advancing. Please supersim the shit out of that game considering it has no implications, and you're the last game we're waiting on to advance.

God damn it Madden! My sacrifices weren't enough.
Well, it's been a great season and a lot of fun, guys!

Edit: My underdog 3rd Round quarterback V.J. Tauteoli got Offensive Rookie of the Year! Yay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Redskins/Card just was attempted. Cards up 14-0 and driving and a disconnect..... He's apparantly not available until around 10-12 tonight, so i wont be able to play then. Trying again tomorrow.

[quote name='Dark Rider']God damn it Madden! My sacrifices weren't enough.
Well, it's been a great season and a lot of fun, guys!

Edit: My underdog 3rd Round quarterback V.J. Tauteoli got Offensive Rookie of the Year! Yay![/QUOTE]

was really rooting for you to make the playoffs this year. Sorry things didn't work out the way they should have.

bread's done
Back