Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

[quote name='Dark Rider']
Could someone tell me whom I am playing? I have no way to check.[/QUOTE]

Panthers. He's also out of town, not sure exactly when he'll be back but I believe he's missing this week at least. He's on auto if you want to play the CPU, or if you're not back yourself in time we can sim it instead.

[quote name='bvharris']Panthers. He's also out of town, not sure exactly when he'll be back but I believe he's missing this week at least. He's on auto if you want to play the CPU, or if you're not back yourself in time we can sim it instead.[/QUOTE]

Okay, thanks! I will play the CPU on Friday if he isn't back by then.

[quote name='bvharris']Uber and I rekindle our old AFC East rivalry tonight when Broncos-Jets goes down. Big game for both teams, and our many games in Madden 12 were almost always close. Should be a good one.[/QUOTE]

CAN'T WAIT! :bouncy:

[quote name='bvharris']Panthers. He's also out of town, not sure exactly when he'll be back but I believe he's missing this week at least. He's on auto if you want to play the CPU, or if you're not back yourself in time we can sim it instead.[/QUOTE]

I'm back Sunday night. If my NEXT opponent could wait until I get back to play Sunday night (probably around 8 or 9 p.m. EST), that would be awesome...but if he can't play Sunday night then that's cool to go ahead and play before that, I should still be on autopilot.

I've got a good bit of downtime in my hotel room during the day after pool time lol, so I've been keeping tabs in here...

[quote name='MasterAwesome']I'm back Sunday night. If my NEXT opponent could wait until I get back to play Sunday night (probably around 8 or 9 p.m. EST), that would be awesome...but if he can't play Sunday night then that's cool to go ahead and play before that, I should still be on autopilot.

I've got a good bit of downtime in my hotel room during the day after pool time lol, so I've been keeping tabs in here...[/QUOTE]

Weeks 11 and 12 will both be longer than normal to account for the holiday, so you should be fine.

Official League Announcement

With the Holiday season coming up, we figured we would go ahead and set our upcoming schedule ahead of time. Because people have travel plans and family obligations, we're going to work a few extra days into the schedule to give people enough time to play their games. We're giving 2 extra days around the Christmas weekend and 1 on each side of New Years. Should be more than enough, and obviously if we finish any of these weeks early we'll advance early.

This glimpse into the future also gives you the chance to reach out to your opponents for those weeks early and see about scheduling. This is especially true if you'll be one of those traveling.

Anyway, here is our advance schedule for the next few weeks:
Week 10: Right now!
Week 11: Friday the 21st
Week 12: Wednesday the 26th
Week 13: Saturday the 30th
Week 14: Thursday the 3rd

Let us know if there are any questions.

- The Commissioners

Bucs 31 Cowboys 17

Freeman QBR 91.9 168 yards 3TD and 2INT ugh lol
smith 107 yards on 9 carrys
Walker 7 REC 122 yards 2TD
Barron 2INT and Watson adding another
Hampton with another KR for a TD

Romo QBR 65.1 225 yards 2TD 3INT
Murray with 81 yards off 6 REC and 1 TD and Witten added another 76 yards
Jenkins and Lee both getting a INT

GG superstar.

Bucs move to 8-1 but in the last two games lost key players.

Sheilds who is a key player to my pass D
Houston who is a great pass rusher and good runstopper
both are out for 4 weeks. ugh

[quote name='ubernes']CAN'T WAIT! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Must wait. :(

Not the end of the world but hopefully Thursday goes down easily. Had a few fun drives there though so should be a good one.

[quote name='ubernes']Must wait. :(

Not the end of the world but hopefully Thursday goes down easily. Had a few fun drives there though so should be a good one.[/QUOTE]

nope not the end of the world that would be friday ;)

Epic game between the Colts and Fins. Fero it was a great battle as usually with the exception of chatting it up during the game, next time we will! Anyways what a back and forth game. The colts put up 14 unanswered points when Fero provides a repaired laptop to a guest. I send him a text to bring his A game and boy did he. It was 14-14 within minutes after the text. Note to self, don't text smack to Fero while in the heat of the battle. Going forward I will make sure to break my laptop and provide it to Fero during the game as a distraction seeking repair ;). There were some pretty epic plays in between the back and forth battle. One play was a long td pass to the Colts rookie Alexander. Another was an epic qb on the run (Tannehill) to pitch to r. Bush to get to the 1 yard line and shortly after get the score. Fleener also came back and put up decent yardage after coming back from a 3-4 game loss due to injury. Colts prevail by 3 and eek out a win in rainy Florida.

7 games left:

Raiders VS Packers maybe tonight
49ers VS Seahawks
Giants VS Vikings
Titans VS Patriots today 10pm est
Bears VS Saints
Panthers VS Jaguars, Jags have to play cpu
Broncos VS Jets retry today i think.

the rest im unsure of. i wasnt doing anything so thought i would post this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going by Tanabeo's availability in the OP, there's no way we'll be able to get our game (Raiders/Packers) in since he works from 1-11:15 P.M. Central. Hmm.

[quote name='Matt Young']Going by Tanabeo's availability in the OP, there's no way we'll be able to get our game (Raiders/Packers) in since he works from 1-11:15 P.M. Central. Hmm.[/QUOTE]

PM him. A lot of times he gets off early.

Hey guys, bad news. I broke my hand 2 days ago and now Im in a cast. I tried playing a game of Madden to see if I could at all do it and its a no go. I'm gonna have to drop for now and come back when Im out of this stupid thing.

Happy Holidays guys and Ill be back before you know it. (8-12 weeks I hope)

[quote name='Zurezo']Hey guys, bad news. I broke my hand 2 days ago and now Im in a cast. I tried playing a game of Madden to see if I could at all do it and its a no go. I'm gonna have to drop for now and come back when Im out of this stupid thing. [/QUOTE]

That sucks, sorry to hear it. Get well soon!

[quote name='Zurezo'] Ill be back before you know it. (8-12 weeks I hope)[/QUOTE]

Got to ask... 8-12 real weeks or 8-12 Madden weeks? ;)

[quote name='bvharris']That sucks, sorry to hear it. Get well soon!

Got to ask... 8-12 real weeks or 8-12 Madden weeks? ;)[/QUOTE]

haha. I wish madden weeks! Thats what I get for trying to dunk a basketball. I'm gonna keep reading the forum and checking in, just sucks!

Is zurezo being put on autopilot or is he actually dropping? I play the bears next week, so I was just wondering.

[quote name='Chetty12']Is zurezo being put on autopilot or is he actually dropping? I play the bears next week, so I was just wondering.[/QUOTE]

We'll try to find a new owner. That's too long to just put him on auto.

[quote name='bvharris']We'll try to find a new owner. That's too long to just put him on auto.[/QUOTE]

Too bad to hear that zurezo.

Bv, I play the bears this week and would like to get he game done tonight because I will be busy all day tomorrow.

[quote name='neworlbush25']
Bv, I play the bears this week and would like to get he game done tonight because I will be busy all day tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I'll ask fero to put them on auto, you can play the CPU.

5 games left:

Raiders VS Packers,
Giants VS Vikings
Titans VS Patriots, looks like they are playing now.
Panthers VS Jaguars, Jags play CPU tomorrow morning.
Bears VS Saints, Saints are playing CPU tonight

I'll take the Bears if they're open. I'm the Browns in the gentlemans league. Took them to the playoffs the first season.

PM me I can take the Bears and you need my info.

[quote name='fsecreast']I'll take the Bears if they're open. I'm the Browns in the gentlemans league. Took them to the playoffs the first season.

PM me I can take the Bears and you need my info.[/QUOTE]

You can take 'em. Just post your info in the thread, fero will send you an invite when he has a chance.

[quote name='Matt Young']Tanabeo will be home around 7 P.M. Central, he told me, so we're playing then.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good.

Look for us to advance around 9PM EST (or whenever that game finishes) in that case.

Reminder to all Eagles opponents that I'm filling in for LV the next couple weeks. I've already set up the game with the Redskins for tomorrow.

I was running late today I wasn't able to get on till 7:15 and I missed him so I put myself on auto so if you read this Matt you can play the CPU my bad

bread's done
Back