Madden 15 Xbox One League - 3 Seasons Completed! Moving On To Madden 16!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked.....6 years 166m...49.9m Bonus for Tannehill....WUUUUT? I Offered him 6 years 102m 39.4m Bonus...Which was the max.....Ridiculous.....

n8, i'd like to file a complaint about a CPU team breaking the off season free agent rules:D 

and..i just looked...that makes him the highest paid player in the league...by like 30mill...lol. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just looked.....6 years 166m...49.9m Bonus for Tannehill....WUUUUT? I Offered him 6 years 102m 39.4m Bonus...Which was the max.....Ridiculous.....

n8, i'd like to file a complaint about a CPU team breaking the off season free agent rules:D

and..i just looked...that makes him the highest paid player in the league...by like 30mill...lol.
lol...I'd boot all the CPU teams if I could. Yeah, that's ridiculous though. That kind of deal should just absolutely cripple a team. It almost makes me want to sim forward 3-4 seasons after we're done and see what happens.

I did all right with my free agents. Landed 4 of the 5 I put offers on. Would have been less, but I lowballed a couple players on the final day who didn't have any offers on them (Reggie Nelson being one of them).

My current FS is only an 81 OVR (Michael Griffin)...but despite Nelson being an 86 OVR, he ends up being an 82 because his confidence is 0...and Griffin ends up being an 88 because his confidence is a 99. Confidence is a really stupid attribute. It swings things so dramatically, it might as well be on its period. So, yeah...guess I know what I'm using my game prep on this season.

Also, BEAST MODE is a Titan! Not sure why I went after him so hardcore (penis envy of LV getting Murray last season I guess, lol). I did all right with Shonn Greene as a power back in season one...but that's usually not my style. I just didn't trust David Wilson as my main back. I did pretty solid with him down the stretch, but his 68 injury rating is terrifying. At least now I feel like I've got thunder and lightning, haha. :lol:

My RBs this season kind of suck I cut foster beacuse they dropped his speed from 90 to 80 maybe I can bump them up a little by the playoffs

I did add to my LBs with Irvin so now I can look forward to that

Enjoy Wagner man. I was so fucking giddy at the thought of adding him to my defense. I offered him the most I could, I guess it wasn't meant to be.
Wow, so both Jones and Wagner went to Denver with two other teams offering them max $10 million over contracts? Damn, you sure you followed the rules dr0ppinL0adz? lol

So what's everyone's thoughts on the CPUs trading block. Since I'm missing the draft, I see a few players I'd like to unload picks for. Can I just go ahead and try? Or should I post the trade idea in the thread to get approved and then try?

Wow, so both Jones and Wagner went to Denver with two other teams offering them max $10 million over contracts? Damn, you sure you followed the rules dr0ppinL0adz? lol
Looking at Wagners salary, we both offered 69.9mil. I actually offered him 8mil MORE in bonuses.

So what's everyone's thoughts on the CPUs trading block. Since I'm missing the draft, I see a few players I'd like to unload picks for. Can I just go ahead and try? Or should I post the trade idea in the thread to get approved and then try?
There's a specific policy on trading with the CPU in the first post of the thread. It has to be submitted to the trade committee like any other trade.

Hahaha what can I say? I'm a player's coach, and Denver is a hot spot. Maybe they saw that I lost against New England because of a crazy sack-turned-pick6-INT in the playoffs. Or maybe it really is the ganja haha. Either way, I'm happy to have them all.

My defense is so stout now. Ware, von Miller, Wagner, Ward, talib, Gilmore.
My WR/TE combo is top notch.
But missing the most important position, no stud QB.

Haha, it's all good. I landed Brandon Mebane...giving me 3 monsters on my d-line. Both him and Casey have BSH above 95. And my other DE that I drafted last season has his BSH up to 84 already. I'm just going to rush 3 and let everybody else hang back, lol. :)

Just a reminder that our draft is in just under 2 hours. Hope everybody who said they could make it is there.

Also, for anyone who didn't do the math on that absurd contract the CPU gave Ryan Tannehill, it breaks down to $35.99 million per season. Good job, EA...

just walked in the door at 8:03..plugged in my xbox...attempting to connect to madden now...

i'm here..but it's giving me some jazz..if it gets to my pick can you pause it for a moment?

Edit: I'm on now..and missed that first round pick....30 picks in 6 minutes? wow. lol

At least we should finish quickly. I'm not feeling so hot, but I need to rank up in that Iron Banner. Every second counts! Heh.

Got players I scouted as my first 2 selections. Now the adventure begins.

You got that QB in round 3 and then droppin_loadz stole Aaron Rodgers' backup.

EDIT: Nate just drafted North Carolina mustard.

RevCottonMarcus drafts a QB named Cotton Gray. Lincoln had a secretary named Kennedy. Kennedy had a secretary named Lincoln. Illuminati confirmed.

:lol:

I considered Shep Hunter due to his name.

Name: Gray, Cotton.
Nickname: "The Fabric" (of our lives)

So many wideouts that I don't need...

I would like to propose something to the league.

All team uniforms will now be made out of cotton.

Approved?

Oh my God...my controller lagged and auto selected "skip to next round" just then, lol. God dammit. I had one last WR I wanted to take too. Son of a bitch. My bad guys. At least it happened in the 7th round.

And Peyton Manning Retired...lol. sucks to whoever signed him for like 18m for 1 year.
It was the Bucs. I actually noticed that they drafted a QB in the 2nd or 3rd round...and I thought "hmm...looking for Manning's replacement already". I guess now we know why, haha.

So, 3 of the 6 players I actually drafted have superstar development. I am excited about this.

All right, this was easy enough to do, so I'm just posting it now so we can get on to the preseason. We'll probably do two rounds of draft style free agency just to make sure nobody goes crazy, then we'll open it back up and let people make moves freely.

Free Agency Groupings

Group 1 (May sign one free agent starting now)

Philadelphia

Green Bay

Miami - Josh Robinson, CB

Denver

Group 2 (May sign one free agent starting 3/23 @ 9 AM ET)

Houston

Chicago

Tennessee

New Orleans

Well, I need to advance us. I was about to and then I remembered this is the only time you can change players positions (stupid EA rule) for the season. Tanabeo has already done that with a FB...and I'm not sure if anybody else is wanting to. How about I give it 20 minutes just to let anybody speak their piece if they need me to wait. Otherwise, we'll advance to the pre-season at 9:30 ET tonight.

Ok, we have advanced to Week 1 of the Preseason. The four teams in Group 1 may now select a single free agent each.

Group 2, it will be your turn tomorrow morning at 9 AM ET.

We'll go with a 2 day advance for the preseason. So, we'll advance to Week 2 on 3/24 at 11:59PM ET

Oh, and injuries are off for the preseason too as per usual. Remember to follow substitutions as the game dictates. No bringing starters back in for any reason.

Thx for a great time guys but I'm way to busy this spring to continue playing. I'll see you in the fall hopefully. Have a great season and congrats to the Saints.

Thx for a great time guys but I'm way to busy this spring to continue playing. I'll see you in the fall hopefully. Have a great season and congrats to the Saints.

So I didn't pick up a QB in FA hoping that Madden CPU would take that as a sign to draft me one.

However, they did not and I have no QB.

PM with any trade ideas if you have a QB you'd like to get rid of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back