Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

2 Games Remaining:

Titans vs Broncos - no reply from Sprice
Cowboys vs Bears - ??

Doo Mane - is this the first attempt you've made to contact him. Were there any PM's sent prior to the last day of the week?
I pm'ed him today only because I thought we were advancing tomorrow

Bills to 14-0 with a 34-10 win over the Jags. Highlights will be coming tomorrow and the GMC Play of the Game goes to MJD on a 10 yard run lol. Oh Madden. I'll admit, he did throw a nasty stiff arm, but what do I have to do to get a play of the game?

I am really sorry that the Chiefs game never got played. It's been a crazy week. I didn't even get home until midnight last night from the football game I was at (double overtime). I will work on getting my games scheduled quicker in the future.

Quite the battle this morning of Cam vs Lil Cam haha. Panthers over Jets, 31-28.

I got some lucky turnovers due to fumbles. One by Cam, one on a kickoff and only turned most of those into FGs. I couldn't figure out a great gameplan. I was either too conservative or too aggressive, so was settling for FGs and then throwing picks into coverage.

My WRs didn't help either. Had a huge drop by Spadola. He seems to be good for one of those per game now. And I think Cumberland dropped a 1st down as well.

I had a chance to get the ball back but Tolbert picked up the 1st on 3rd and inches to seal the game with 40-50 seconds left.

Colts win close one vs Texans. Luck came in at half to save the day!

Colts 38  Texans 34 

Colts Top Players:

Luck QBR 113.3 9-16 for 195 yards 2 TD  1 INT 

Ballard 101 yards luck had a 13 yard running TD 

Heyward-Bey 7 rec for 172 yards 1 TD 

Cassius Vaughn 2 INT 

Texans Top Players:

Yates QBR 52.2 9-17 for 186 yards 3 INT 

Foster 18 att for 119 yards 1 TD while Jones had 3 TD 

Daniels 89 yards 

Manning and Jackson each had INT 

GG Tanabeo 

Let it be known

Henceforth, Anyone caught running BACKWARDS on a punt return or kickoff return will receive an immediate strike. The Running sideways to cause the defenders to "break themselves" is enough as it is. I'm not giving og a strike in this instance because it's technically not a rule, but on a squib kick to his 48 yard line, he ran the ball backwards 14 Yards, then around the edge for a 66 Yard touchdown. Completely Unacceptable. We're now done with this.

I'm also considering outlawing the "Inside Out" Punt/Kickoff Returns. I'd like to ask people's opinion on the This, However.

The definition of an "Inside Out" Kick Return is as follows: his is where you return the kick up the middle and after the defense (AI) has committed to the middle you juke a 90 degree cut (or in some cases running backwards) and breaking to the outside.

Last edited by a moderator:
Patriots over Dolphins 34-14.

Other than the 2 HB Screens for 2 Touchdowns which i obviously can't stop...

GG og.

Dropped another one to the Bucs this time. Game was close until a bad series by the 49ers.

Highlights:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwgZ3AEvCK4[/youtube]

GG Ramesu. Funny how you are committed to winning but still manage to run more than 1 play ;)

[quote name="staticz" post="11149389" timestamp="1382325240"]
Dropped another one to the Bucs this time. Game was close until a bad series by the 49ers.

Highlights:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwgZ3AEvCK4[/youtube]

GG Ramesu. Funny how you are committed to winning but still manage to run more than 1 play ;)[/quote]
Lmao...I do my best. It was a great game

Patriots over Dolphins 34-14.

Other than the 2 HB Screens for 2 Touchdowns which i obviously can't stop...
Sorry about that..didnt realize during the play but watching it after the game I completely understand about that kick return rule...it looked absolutely absurd.
GG og.

Game of the week Vikings vs. Eagles kicking off at 7:30 pm EST tonight.

After 3 years and who knows how many seasons in the league this will be my first game against Doom. Pretty excited for it.

putting my 2 sense into the kick off thing i really don't think it's a problem seeing it can be stop most of the time when peple get kick returns from it is when people pick kickoff coverage to the right or left which will 100 percent make one side of the field wide open. it's done alot in nl games returners start up the middle then kick it to the outside when they find a hole on outside.

In reference to the kickoff debate at hand, I believe that you should be able to make a football move towards the outside but it should be forward progress , something like a spin , a juke , double juke , stiff arm , etc. I don't think you should be able to run directly up middle than do a quick one cut to the right or left or literally run sideways to the sideline than go up field.

The only question I have is will your need to save the replay after the game to present your evidence that someone has swindled you or how will you decide if the said kick off return is against the rules.

my point was that it can be stop i allmost never have kick retruns done against me and people try to do it all the time but i stop it. alot of things in this game messes up ai.

This is Off Topic, but timbo... When should i anticipate looking for a new owner for the Seahawks? Last I checked you were trading in for the new Madden for the xbox one. I just want to be prepared ahead of time. 

This is Off Topic, but timbo... When should i anticipate looking for a new owner for the Seahawks? Last I checked you were trading in for the new Madden for the xbox one. I just want to be prepared ahead of time.
i decided im keeping my 360 version i have spare bestbuy credit after i paid off my xbox one with most of it so im just using it to get x1 version of madden. That way if next gen madden blows big chunks which im sure it will with how awful first couple 360's madden were i still have a version of madden to play that is decent.

I believe the inside out kick returns are 100% ok. I only have a problem if they are used with running backwards. I've had returns up the middle and on the outside. To not allow it would be like saying once your running back gets through then line he must take a b line straight towads the endzone instead of running towards open field

Just going to leave this here...

crf.0_standard_783.0.gif

Week 16 looms large in the NFC playoff picture:

Stl (9-4) vs. TB (9-5) St. Louis battling SF for the West crown, TB battling ATL and Carolina for the South as well as the WC.

Car (9-5) vs. NO (3-10) Carolina snuck by in the first matchup 21-16. A loss puts the division crown back up in the air

Atl (8-6) vs. SF (8-6) Both are still very much alive for their division crowns and in the thick of the WC race. A loss for either squad would remove all wiggle room for playoff hopes.

Chi (7-7) vs. Phi (12-2) Bears fighting for their playoff lives, they'd need help to get in. Eagles trying to win out to give themselves a shot at the 1 seed after beating Minny, probably locks up the 2 if TB defeats Stl

"Show Me" Sunday in the CAGFL NFC :p  :D/

Reports coming out of the Charlotte:

2nd string QB Derek Anderson took 95% of snaps practice. Coach Doug Williams insists there's nothing wrong with Cam. Williams said "Cam is fine. We would like to keep him 100% healthy for the playoffs so in the last two games, if we get a big enough lead, Cam will sit and we need D.A. to be ready. Don't forget he made a Pro Bowl!"

bread's done
Back