Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

Demo sucks imo.

And what do you mean talk about the draft classes?
what you mean demo sucks? i played madden 25 at e3 and this demo and i was thinking today while playing demo that this by far will be best football game on this current gen. All the features they added and the smoothness of the game play which is not the case in ncaa 14 is a blast and can't wait for friday to get my hands on most of the game other then u.t.

what you mean demo sucks? i played madden 25 at e3 and this demo and i was thinking today while playing demo that this by far will be best football game on this current gen. All the features they added and the smoothness of the game play which is not the case in ncaa 14 is a blast and can't wait for friday to get my hands on most of the game other then u.t.
Didn't you say you had a copy already?

Didn't you say you had a copy already?
my friend has the game now seeing he don't have season ticket and wanted to play it. friday i get early release version then tues got the nfl sunday ticket version coming from amazon so i gave him that copy and was playing demo today. I have been using demo to play with seattle so i can get a feel for them pretty well.

Last edited by a moderator:
my friend has the game now seeing he don't have season ticket and wanted to play it. friday i get early release version then tues got the nfl sunday ticket version coming from amazon so i gave him that copy and was playing demo today. I have been using demo to play with seattle so i can get a feel for them pretty well.
Going to have to remove you from the league. No one in my division is allowed to be practicing with their team already ;)

I think that they jacked up running backs to the point where tackles I am breaking are just retarded. They nerfed defense yet again and I dislike the physics thus far in the demo. It is smooth, if by smooth you mean they added more people in the stands and cleaned up a few pixels. Just am not impressed at all thus far.

well to be honest the teams in the demo have pretty sick running backs that to be honest should be breaking tackles lol so hard to judge it on this demo with the great running backs in it. what i have played of the retail version i would say the good running backs are good like they should be and the avg runnings backs don't get crazy stats. The def is little better then last year and way better then the awful def in ncaa 14. I will agree that the 2.0 version of the physics engine im seeing alot of slidding for tackles again but not as bad as it was before last year game. I will not judge this game till i can play online tommow night seeing when i had the full game for this past sunday - tues the servers were not up yet to play online. 

LUUUUUUUUUKE... he's a top 5 linebacker already. I'm excited to see how Lotulelei pans out since we've had such success with our first rd picks the past two drafts

Well I waited it out but there weren't any decent deals anywhere. Finally preordered from Amazon. Anyone else excited for digital version of games on next-gen? Pretty sure I'll only be buying disc based games if they are cheap.

Well I waited it out but there weren't any decent deals anywhere. Finally preordered from Amazon. Anyone else excited for digital version of games on next-gen? Pretty sure I'll only be buying disc based games if they are cheap.
I am! I am going to go digital only if I can help it.

Beware there may be some issues with players disappearing during gameplay. Greg Miller and Bobbya1984 of IGN played a Seahawks at Bears game using the retail disk and Greg's players disappeared and became invisible 2-3 times during the game.

Beware there may be some issues with players disappearing during gameplay. Greg Miller and Bobbya1984 of IGN played a Seahawks at Bears game using the retail disk and Greg's players disappeared and became invisible 2-3 times during the game.
its already been announced that this will be fixed in a patch during release week.

its already been announced that this will be fixed in a patch during release week.
Kind of embarrassing though because this was an issue they've already dealt with (Madden 12, I think). It was always great thinking a receiver was open, and then throwing a pick to an invisible defender. It blows my mind when this stuff happens (NHL series has had the same thing), where a problem from years ago that was patched and corrected all of a sudden comes back. Makes you wonder what code they're working off of.

I've played about 10 games between early release/the demo and I have yet to notice it. Kind of feel like people are exaggerating the problem, but I also understand why someone would be frustrated with an older issue repopping up. Definitely l, glad it's during a time where patches are available.

I've played about 10 games between early release/the demo and I have yet to notice it. Kind of feel like people are exaggerating the problem, but I also understand why someone would be frustrated with an older issue repopping up. Definitely l, glad it's during a time where patches are available.
welcome to the internet. Everything is blown out of proportion. I find it entertaining that most think it should be a super easy fix. Almost 99% of people have no idea how difficult programming is and how difficult finding and patching bugs can be.

welcome to the internet. Everything is blown out of proportion. I find it entertaining that most think it should be a super easy fix. Almost 99% of people have no idea how difficult programming is and how difficult finding and patching bugs can be.
But it's not a new issue either. You don't remember invisible players in past Maddens? I'm not saying it's unforgivable. But it's kind of disheartening to see them having to fix the same problem multiple times. In any other real world circumstance, that would be referred to as "not learning". And they're not motivated to learn from it because there's no competition and no alternative. Just the state of sports gaming these days, it seems.

But it's not a new issue either. You don't remember invisible players in past Maddens? I'm not saying it's unforgivable. But it's kind of disheartening to see them having to fix the same problem multiple times. In any other real world circumstance, that would be referred to as "not learning". And they're not motivated to learn from it because there's no competition and no alternative. Just the state of sports gaming these days, it seems.
It probably is a new issue cropping up due to something else happening in the game. Say that last year it only happened when a CB was pressing and made contact with a WR. This year it could be something completely different causing the issue even though it looks the same. The chances that it is the same issue is unlikely.

Depending on how the patching process is done, they may only be allowed to recreate the method with the code changes, which means the bug could crop up again, because the original method is still being called in other spots. If you've called a method several hundred times (which is common) it doesn't make sense to change the method because it could cause other problems.

And no, I have never seen this glitch in the hundreds of games I've played.

if people are getting mad over these small things that are being fixed day one then you guy might not want to get madden on ps4/xbox one. I don't even want to think all the awful things that will be in next gen madden this year which is why im waiting till i hear reviews and see gameplay till i purchase it for next gen.

If we want defense at all, I don't see how we can go anyway but all madden too be honest.
I'd like to hear some justification for this, as it's definitely one of those things I always think about as well. What I saw from my time with All Madden (granted, I don't have the early release and I haven't played nearly as much of the Madden demo as I have the NHL demo) is offensive players playing way over their heads, but not really a significant bump for defensive players. What improvement are you really getting if mid 70s WRs (or moreso, TEs) have an easier time getting open? I could see the argument in terms of helping to limit the running game more, since that's 100% user controlled. But how much does it actually change the passing game...and are you sure it's for the better? (in terms of defense)

Anybody on the Early Release wanna scrim ? and yea I think All Madden is the way to go although I feel Terrell Pryor played way better for me on all - pro lmao

As Cru alluded to, any QB is accurate on all-pro. Any QB can fit it in tight spots. The pash rush doesn't seem to get to the qb's and you see people just sit back and wait for their receivers to streak to the open field. All-pro is pretty much whoever makes the first mistake loses.

Just as an example, my last online game I won 61-46. That's with him conceding with 4 mins left. He was the Bengals and went 5 wide with Josh Johnson for every single play....and it worked. Mostly because Josh Johnson played like RG3. Without the pass rush getting to him, he sat back and waited for his secondary routes to get open(wr that run out routes then streak back across the field). QB play to me is the biggest difference in all pro vs all madden.

Just as an example, my last online game I won 61-46. That's with him conceding with 4 mins left. He was the Bengals and went 5 wide with Josh Johnson for every single play....and it worked. Mostly because Josh Johnson played like RG3. Without the pass rush getting to him, he sat back and waited for his secondary routes to get open(wr that run out routes then streak back across the field). QB play to me is the biggest difference in all pro vs all madden.
I agree

that glitch is being fixed day one patch on tues. early release games are always the version of the game when the game goes gold which most of the time is a month or so before game is out. I feel sorry for people that buy ea sport games and have no access to internet so they cna't download patches Ea spors games live on patches lol.

So, in response to a couple of posts..

I'm going to try to scrim a bit with Staticz..... this will give us a good idea of "how" all-pro/all-madden affects things.

Reason i say this....i'm "NOT" so good at madden, and staticz is "RATHER" good at madden.

Also, no decisions will be made on difficulty settings until the FULL game is released and we're playing the version that comes on the disc (+ Updates, of course). This "Early Release" candidate is old, everyone knows this:D 

We'll update you by the end of this week. 

i hope day one patch fixes he non stop injures even putting the slider lower then it starts at i still get injury on ton of plays even if its minor ones i'ts annoying.

just happy i have to work tommow and should get home right when ups comes with my game. I really want to jump in to u.t and see how the reworked stuff works. I also hope we get roster update with the day one patch i want young on the packers and some other players are not even on this game that are on the packers.

bread's done
Back