Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

No problem. And I know George Strait is a country singer, but that's about all I know about the guy.
The 4th grade choir at the school my wife teaches at got to perform with George Strait a couple weeks ago on a song that he wrote after the school shooting in Connecticut. Nashville FTW! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Colts 29 Bills 31

Colts 

Hasselbeck  119.9 QBR  12-19 for 254 yards 2 TD 1 INT 

Bradshaw and Ballard 14 ATT for 80 yards and 1 TD 

Rogers 129 yards 2 TD 

Butler 7 tackles 2 TFL 1 INT while Vaughn got the other INT 

Bills 

Tuel 115.8 QBR  10-20 for 186 yards 2 TD 

Spiller and Jackson ran 6 times for 76 yards 

Woods 149 yards 1 TD 

Byrd 9 Tackles 2 TFL 1 sack while Rogers had an INT 

Good Close game to start off preseason. can't wait for the regular season!!

No response from Mile High Von yet. I did just PM him this morning, though. I hope he's able to play before I start playing EASHL games on NHL 14.

Can someone get a hold of mog? I just tried 4 times to send him a PM about our preseason week 2 game, but I kept getting this message:

The following errors were found
Array
This personal message has not been sent

EDIT: Sent him a message on XBL.

Reposting to make sure it was submitted.

Proposed Trade:

Colts Receive:

DT, Alan Branch- 28 years old, 82 Ovr(offline), 1 year at 3 million

Bills Receive:

MLB, Kavell Connor- 26 years old, 73 Ovr(offline), 1 year at 1.6 million 

5th round pick

The Colts only have 2 DT's and are looking to improve their Dline. I only have 6 linebackers, 2 MLB and play the 3-4 so I need to add some linebacking help.

A Warning: Let the Computer Make Automatic Subs. If anyone is caught resubbing in their starters, warnings and/or strikes will be given. 

No problem. And I know George Strait is a country singer, but that's about all I know about the guy.

He had the song " all my ex's live in Texas" ,playing Dallas made me think of that

The 4th grade choir at the school my wife teaches at got to perform with George Strait a couple weeks ago on a song that he wrote after the school shooting in Connecticut. Nashville FTW! :D

That's cool , I'm assuming they had a meet and greet with him too

Can someone get a hold of mog? I just tried 4 times to send him a PM about our preseason week 2 game, but I kept getting this message:

The following errors were found
Array
This personal message has not been sent

EDIT: Sent him a message on XBL.

I got that error trying to send some trade offers to a few people

We Have Advanced.

To the Following People who played their Games: Kudos to you.

Bills @ Colts

Bears @ Panthers

Cowboys @ Raiders

Dolphins @ Jaguars

Broncos @ 49ers

Patriots @ Eagles

Jets @ Lions

Bengals @ Falcons

Deadline for Preseason week 2 will be Midnight Friday Night. 

No response from Mile High Von yet. I did just PM him this morning, though. I hope he's able to play before I start playing EASHL games on NHL 14.
Saw the message that you sent yesterday mid day. I sent you a response on live last night but I guess you were signed off. I had tried to add you on live but your friends list was full. Hopefully next time we can play our game.

Colts Trade Block:

Laron Landry- 98 Hit Power, 91 Speed, or if you like Bethea better i will trade him but only one of my safetys.

Robert Mathis- 99 overall in my scheme

Kelvin sheppard- MLB, Tackle 88, Hit power 88, 75 overall in my scheme

Lawrence Sidbury- LOLB, 84 speed, 85 finesse move, overall 77 in my scheme

Ahmad Bradshaw, HB, Overall 85 in my scheme

all my draft picks are up for trade as well.

The only people on my team i will not trade are:

Vontae Davis 

Andrew Luck 

T.Y Hilton 

Heyward-Bey 

Coby Fleener 

I am looking to get a better O-LINE, and a better second CB, better HB, and will look at WR trades.

PM are the best way to get in touch.

Sorry MHV, but my friend list just filled up the other day. I wasn't on XBL til later in the evening, and you were offline then. CAG is the best way to contact me.

Reposting to make sure it was submitted.

Proposed Trade:

Colts Receive:

DT, Alan Branch- 28 years old, 82 Ovr(offline), 1 year at 3 million

Bills Receive:

MLB, Kavell Connor- 26 years old, 73 Ovr(offline), 1 year at 1.6 million

5th round pick

The Colts only have 2 DT's and are looking to improve their Dline. I only have 6 linebackers, 2 MLB and play the 3-4 so I need to add some linebacking help.
Trade Approved

Jets lost to the CPU Lions. Not a good showing by Quinn and Sims. I tried to run too much with Geno in that 1st quarter. Tried out the Niners playbook to see if I could use the pistol with him.... Not quite!

Jets lost to the CPU Lions. Not a good showing by Quinn and Sims. I tried to run too much with Geno in that 1st quarter. Tried out the Niners playbook to see if I could use the pistol with him.... Not quite!
i dont use it but the Seahawks have a tone of read-options and pistol formations.

The roster was updated again. Do they update the roster every Friday?
Not withstanding TimboSlice's "yes" answer...... Let me try to explain why.

EA, in all their benevolent wisdom thought to themselves....Hey.... Some guys had a great week, and some guys had a bad week, wouldn't it be cool if we updated our rosters to reflect that? so... From Week 1... Peyton Manning Got a stat boost(96 Throw Acc, 93 Thow Acc Mid, 96 Throw Acc Short and people like JJ Watt who only had 2 Tackles (what happened to that kid.....) Wait...what? He didn't get a stat Decrease? Wtf EA..... He actually got a speed,acc, and tackle boost... I think it's kind of stupid and more work than it's worth......But make one thing for sure doo Mane. The Rosters you see "outside" of the connected careers will never affect the roster you have in the CAG Football League.

Here's a Good Example Though...QB Josh Freeman Went down 3 Overall Points

AWR: 69 (-4); THA: 77 (-2); TAS: 76 (-3); ThrowAccuracyMid: 73 (-1); TAD: 84 (-1); PAC: 68 (-4); TOR: 77 (-5))

here's the entire list:

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news-updates-gameplay/article/madden-25-roster-update-week-2

492 Player changes in 1 Week. There's where your $59.99 is going, ladies and gentlemen.

yeah it's annoying how ea keeps changing rosters like they do i think once the raitings are done they should stay that way all life of game. i understand you can change them your self but not with online play so its just dumb.

Trade between the Colts and the Seahawks:

Colts get:

HB, Robert Turbin- 73 Overall in my scheme, Age 23, 3 Year contract for 1.92M, 2013- 420K  2014- 510K  2015- 640K 

Seahawks get:

HB, Ahmad Bradshaw- 82 overall in my scheme, Age 27, 1 year contact for 1.1M

Colts are looking to get a young speedy powerback with decent carry to take on the starting role.

Not withstanding TimboSlice's "yes" answer...... Let me try to explain why.
O
EA, in all their benevolent wisdom thought to themselves....Hey.... Some guys had a great week, and some guys had a bad week, wouldn't it be cool if we updated our rosters to reflect that? so... From Week 1... Peyton Manning Got a stat boost(96 Throw Acc, 93 Thow Acc Mid, 96 Throw Acc Short and people like JJ Watt who only had 2 Tackles (what happened to that kid.....) Wait...what? He didn't get a stat Decrease? Wtf EA..... He actually got a speed,acc, and tackle boost... I think it's kind of stupid and more work than it's worth......But make one thing for sure doo Mane. The Rosters you see "outside" of the connected careers will never affect the roster you have in the CAG Football League.

Here's a Good Example Though...QB Josh Freeman Went down 3 Overall Points
AWR: 69 (-4); THA: 77 (-2); TAS: 76 (-3); ThrowAccuracyMid: 73 (-1); TAD: 84 (-1); PAC: 68 (-4); TOR: 77 (-5))

here's the entire list:
http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news-updates-gameplay/article/madden-25-roster-update-week-2

492 Player changes in 1 Week. There's where your $59.99 is going, ladies and gentlemen.
I get where you're coming from and I don't disagree. But I also think it depends on what your expectation for the ratings are. If you think they should be based solely in how players performed and finished up last season, then really, all that needed to be updated from last January is the transactions.

But if you want EA trying to account for aging/injury recovery/etc then they're pretty much just guessing until they see how these guys perform in week one...and even then, that's a very small sample size. It makes it pretty easy for the formula to get screwed up very quickly.

Dolphins 34 Texans 28

Dolphins Offense: 364 Passing Yards, 3 TD / 74 Rushing Yards, 2 Field Goals

Texans Offense: 266 Passing Yards, 2 TD / 58 Rushing Yards, 2 TD

Dolphins Defense: 1 Interception, 3 Sacks, 1 TD, 7 TFL

Texans Defense: 2 Interceptions, 2 Sacks, 9 TFL

GG Tanabeo. 

Dolphins 34 Texans 28

Dolphins Offense: 364 Passing Yards, 3 TD / 74 Rushing Yards, 2 Field Goals

Texans Offense: 266 Passing Yards, 2 TD / 58 Rushing Yards, 2 TD

Dolphins Defense: 1 Interception, 3 Sacks, 1 TD, 7 TFL

Texans Defense: 2 Interceptions, 2 Sacks, 9 TFL

GG Tanabeo.
And no blown out knees

We have advanced.

Preseason Week 3 Advancement will be at Midnight Saturday  9/14/2013. Staticz will be advancing us tomorrow. 

g'luck to everyone.

Bucs 59 - Dolphins 24

Dolphins Offense 320 Passing Yards, 2 TD, 17 Rushing Yards, 1 TD

Bucs Offense: 470 Passing Yards, 6 TD / 179 Rushing Yards, 2 TD

Dolphins Defense: 3 TFL

Bucs Defense: 2 Interceptions, 4 Sacks,7 TFL

GG ramesu.

After playing this game....and seeing the boxscore from matt young and mog's game in week 2(59-28)....i'm thoroughly considering bringing the time played back to 5 minutes. 

Thoughts?

I seem to remember similarly absurd scores when we played 5 minutes.

I think 6 is worth a shot for at least one regular season. I've always enjoyed 6 minutes over 5 minutes though.

I was thinking 6 minute quarters were too long even when the game was close in the first half. It didn't become a blowout til the backups came in.

I know the length of the quarters had little to do with the score in our game. I scored quickly most of the time and both of us passed for the majority of the game. Play-calling will determine how seemingly long the games are. If both guys are slinging it all over the field every game will be long. My preseason objective is to work on developing an extremely efficient passing attack so I've been throwing heavily purposefully it certainly won't be the same when regular season starts. I like 6 minutes I think we can live with 1 more possession per team every game, that's what I imagine the difference is between this year @6 min and last year @5min.

I know the length of the quarters had little to do with the score in our game. I scored quickly most of the time and both of us passed for the majority of the game. Play-calling will determine how seemingly long the games are. If both guys are slinging it all over the field every game will be long. My preseason objective is to work on developing an extremely efficient passing attack so I've been throwing heavily purposefully it certainly won't be the same when regular season starts. I like 6 minutes I think we can live with 1 more possession per team every game, that's what I imagine the difference is between this year @6 min and last year @5min.
yeah i agree with this.

Proposed Trade :

Bills send : 1st rd Draft Pick

Raiders send : David Ausberry -  TE / 25yrs old / 77 ovr / 2 years remaining on contract at 1.84M Total  and a 4th rd Pick

bread's done
Back