Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

I have a deal in place for Charles Woodson 86 ovr free safety ,unless someone offers a better pick but I wanna test the market somewhat, I'm looking for a Draft pick , if anyone is interested shoot me a message.

no reason to explain your self it's life things happen. don't look like i will get my game in either seeing i cany play till 7 cdt friday but person im playing cant play. it sucks working 18 hour days with two jobs but in the end job becomes before madden.

a simple we could not find time to play our game yet that both of us could do is not good enough?
I find my self typing "no offense" towards your posts alot. It's none of your business what goes on between others and the commissioners in this league. I SPECIFICALLY asked why they didn't contact/play on wednesday night, and he gave me an answer.Good on him. I've played with Matt Young for a long time, and I wanted to find out what the deal was, EXACTLY. "life" is not a good enough answer. This is a serious madden league, for dedicated players. Some of us actually push off real life bullshit to play games for this league. Matt's got that kind of dedication and i was curious why it was delayed. Once again, thanks for putting your nose where it doesn't belong.

Furthermore, it helps us decide when and if we should extend the advancement period. A simple "our schedules dont match" doesn't help us, whatsoever. Now... if we find out they can play tomorrow, etc...we might consider postponing advancement. There's a method to our madness, I can assure you. Been around this block a few times, I promise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Games Left:

Chargers @ Eagles: Pm Sent to Both Players.
Titans @ Texans: Playing at 8pm Est Ish
Redskins @ Packers: Can Play at 3pm Eastern on Saturday
Vikings @ Bears: Pm Sent to Both Players.
Saints @ Bucs: Pm Sent to Both Players. Cannot Play Tonight.
Lions @ Cardinals: Trying to Play Tonight. Can Also Play tomorrow morning
Broncos @ Giants: Pm Sent to Both Players.
49ers @ Seahawks: Pm Sent to Both Players.
Steelers @ Bengals: Dvo had a memory wipe. He's attempting to Play with Yo Soy el Tiger Tonight

I don't know what's up with San Diego. The Eagles are ready to Gooooo.

Ill ask again, anybody know if the Chargers owner exists?

I told static I could play tonight at 7 Cdt and he said well that's not madden time for him. This is only time I have had time to play my "real life " garbage is working 18 hours a day last 3 days I would have loved to puss that aside.

I told static I could play tonight at 7 Cdt and he said well that's not madden time for him. This is only time I have had time to play my "real life " garbage is working 18 hours a day last 3 days I would have loved to puss that aside.
yep, you're exactly right. Sorry man, 7pm on a friday after working 14 days straight, I'm going to have myself a beer with some friends. You offered exactly 1 hour to play in 2.5 days. Matt Young asked me to reschedule and I gladly did, trust me you don't want to try and pin me as the 'unflexible' guy. I've been here too long for anyone to believe that line.

If the deadline gets moved back, I can probably play at 8 or 9 cst.

Games Left:

Chargers @ Eagles: If Panoramic doesn't respond by 6pm EST, LV's Going to get to the play the CPU
Titans @ Texans: Playing at 8pm Est Ish
Redskins @ Packers: Can Play at 3pm Eastern on Saturday
Vikings @ Bears: Pm Sent to Both Players.
Saints @ Bucs:  Cannot Play Tonight.Ramesu will probably get to play the cpu here, zurezo offered as much. 
Lions @ Cardinals: Trying to Play Tonight. Can Also Play tomorrow morning
Broncos @ Giants: 7:30 PM EST
49ers @ Seahawks: Staticz can play at 8/9pm CST TONIGHT. Can Play Tomorrow Morning, too. 
Steelers @ Bengals: Dvo had a memory wipe. He's attempting to Play with Yo Soy el Tiger Tonight

I'm not saying anything bad about you at all. Your right I did only offer Friday night to play seeing that's all I had time for since tues. I'm a big dedicated player for the leagues in in I played leage games all Monday including this one when that was only day off for me in3 weeks.

I don't mind if we need an extra day to advance. 

Vikes Over Bears 31-10. This game was ugly. 

Christian Ponder 8 of 13 112 yds 2 INTs

Adrian Peterson 23 att 137 yds 3 TDs

Jay Cutler 19 of 36 251 yds 5 INTs

Matt Forte 13 att 57 yds 1 TD 6 rec 59 yds 

Brandon Marshall 5 rec 77 yds

Devin Hester 4 rec 67 yds

gg neworlbush25

Games Left:

Chargers @ Eagles: If Panoramic doesn't respond by 6pm EST, LV's Going to get to the play the CPU
Redskins @ Packers: Can Play at 3pm Eastern on Saturday
Saints @ Bucs: Cannot Play Tonight.Ramesu will probably get to play the cpu here, zurezo offered as much.
Broncos @ Giants: 7:30 PM EST
49ers @ Seahawks: Staticz can play at 8/9pm CST TONIGHT. Can Play Tomorrow Morning, too.
Steelers @ Bengals: Dvo had a memory wipe. He's attempting to Play with Yo Soy el Tiger Tonight
Games above are what's left.

I PMd Timbo asking to play later tonight, 9cst. If we advance before then, no worries.

Games Left:

Chargers @ Eagles: Lv Can now play the CPU
Redskins @ Packers: Can ONLY Play at 3pm Eastern on Saturday
49ers @ Seahawks: Playing at 10pm Est.

We will advance as soon as the 49ers and seahawks game is finished

Can Giants be set to Cpu? He's still having connection issues and said to go ahead and play cpu 

Edit: Nvm he put himself on auto. (Didn't know you could do that)

if my trade with Cru for Mike Jenkins gets approved i will be looking to move these players for either o-line or a decent power back will take offers for speed backs as well:

Greg Toler- CB

MCV 83 

ZCV 73 

PRS 82 

Speed 93 

i also have a few decent Linebackers im willing to move!! 

Just shoot me a pm if you are interested in Toler or another player on my team!!

C'mon. I could have played all day. Then when I was there for the deadline I couldn't play . Ill play the damn thing the first thing tomorrow morning. Is an advance tonight necessary? Are there west coasters playing tonight?

Seahawks fall to 49ers after tossing a pick in 49ers side of field going in for game winning tv then 49ers get game winner no time on clock. Very awesome game

Close one in Seattle, the 49ers eeked out a victory on a last second FG from Phil Dawson. Seattle tied it up with less than 2 minutes to go, but a last ditch slant over the middle gave the 49ers a chance to win with 1 second left on the clock. 52 yards later and the Niners win by 3!

Kapernick - 17 of 24, 2TDs 1INT

Wilson - 8 of 23, 3TDs, 2INT

Gore - 89 yards on 16 attempts

Wilson - 27 yards on 4 attempts

GG Timbo. Wish I would've had my capture card going, that was a classic.

Ill play at 6am est tomorrow if given the chance. I don't wanna run home for a CPU game

I'm sorry Lv. Over the last 4 hours, I've sent you 3 Cag messages, two XBL messages, "someone" was even on your account playing against the seahawks at 9pm. Ignored both of my pm's on XBL. They've been on auto since 7:15pm Est As soon as i got home from work, 30 minutes after you complained in the thread about them not being on auto. If i could have set them on auto from work, I would have.

I know of two games scheduled for right now (11pm est), so i'm advancing. Good luck in the Sim.

edit:

Eagles over Chargers 36-14.

Packers over Redskins 27-17

Whatever. As long as people are waiting to play I'm cool. Hate when real life interferes with Madden.

Ill just be pissed when the Chargers owner gets the boot for continuing to be nonexistent.

P.S. If I was home on my Xbox. I certainly would have been playing my game.

You won, be happy, drink one for me. If he doesn't respond to this weeks game he's done for. 3 strikes you're out:)

Who was on your xbox then, Lv? i'm curious...roommate? Someone played the Seahawks...i watched him play the whole game via your profile. final score was 48-8.

Yea, roommate. He must've been the 8, kid's never put up 48 in his life.

No Eagles Injuries. It's a Madden Sim Miracle!

Dolphins Falcons Got Stupid....

Falcons 52 - Dolphins 42

Dolphins Offense: 460 Yards Passing, 6 TD / 61 Rushing Yards 

Falcons Offense: 200 Passing Yards, 4 TD / 226 Rushing Yards, 2 TD

Dolphins Defense: 1 Interception, 2 Sacks, 6 TFL

Falcons Defense: 5 Interceptions, 1 TFL, 1 TD

If only i could play defense. Jesus.

gg.

Dolphins Falcons Got Stupid....

Falcons 52 - Dolphins 42

Dolphins Offense: 460 Yards Passing, 6 TD / 61 Rushing Yards
Falcons Offense: 200 Passing Yards, 4 TD / 226 Rushing Yards, 2 TD

Dolphins Defense: 1 Interception, 2 Sacks, 6 TFL
Falcons Defense: 5 Interceptions, 1 TFL, 1 TD

If only i could play defense. Jesus.

gg.

That's a old fashion shoot out I see , nice

Seattle gets first win of year with a win over jags 55-38.

Wilson 13-17 145 yards 2 tds 1 int
Gabbert 25-41 427 3 td 5 int

Rush
Lynce 214 yards 2 tds
Wilson 112 yards 2 tds
Jones drew 101 yards 1 td

Whens advance no word from pamormic don't mind waiting for him or someone else to take the chargers over but don't want game simmed

I home all day today to play my week 3 game...ill put madden in soon to see who I play...GTA 5 is hard to turn off
You play the Bears, neworlbush25

Whens advance no word from pamormic don't mind waiting for him or someone else to take the chargers over but don't want game simmed

You'll be allowed the play the cpu after about.....1pm Est Tomorrow. Hows that sound? He's done if he doesn't respond to you by then, and we'll be looking for a new owner. Also, Advance is in the Title of the Thread.

I havent heard anything from superstar

Keep trying, he's normally really good about communication;)

Still trying to adjust to this mobile version of cag but I can't read the thread title besides official league and 32-32..... other then that I'll let u know when I get off if he Xbox lived me back I left another message this morning... if there's another player waiting to join I'd prefer to play someone obviously over CPU but if not I'll get it played tomm

Browns trade block

Jabaal sheard 3-4rolb 84ovr 24yr old 2yr left 1m total

Oniel cousins run blocking RT 82ovr 29yr old 1yr leftt 1.5m

Its not much but they are certainly available, sheard is a good pass rusher, he has the bull rush and the swim move.

I'd listen to offers for just about nebody but trent richardson joe haden n joe thomas.

I'm looking for a CB, LG, or DT.

Bills-Jets kicking off in about 15. Geno Smith looking for redemption and hopefully I can work in some run plays for balance this time.

So frustrating. Have plays consistently sniffed out and all he has to do is run BACKWARDS and he frees himself up. Happens on QB runs, RB runs, kick returns. I will lose and shut up but between that and his annoying go-to screen plays, this is just not a fun league to be in.

Colts move to 3-0 with a win over the 49ers! came down to a field goal at the end to give the colts the 31-28 win!!

Colts Top Players:

Luck QBR 155.2 14-19 for 345 yards and 4 TD 

Ballard rand 7 times for 59 yards and 2 REC for 19 yards 

Hilton had 137 yards 2 TD while Wayne added 102 yards 2 TD 

Angerer 5 tackles 1 TFL 

49ers Top Players:

Kaepernick QBR 86.9 7-11 for 84 yards he also ran 4 Times for 55 yards and 1 TD 

Gore and James put up over 200 yards and 3 TD together!

Manningham 1 rec for 20 yards 

Willis, Bowman and Brooks all had sacks!

this was a great game i couldnt stop the run to save my life though. GG Static

bread's done
Back