Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

He took forever to respond to my PM's and when he did, he wasn't aware of when the deadline was. We never got to play our game. Good luck.

Thanks Matt I will keep trying

49ers - 49
Rams - 43

Although the 49ers came out on top, a poor defensive showing nearly sent them to 2-2. Instead, they were able to come out on top and move to 3-1 with a victory over the Rams. 

Gore, James, Kapernick and others amassed 317 rushing yards and added 4 TDs on the ground. Through the air Kapernick threw for 166 yards, 1 TD, and maintained a rating of 120.4.

Defensively, rookie Eric Reid had 6 tackles while Patrick Willis had a pick 6. Aldon Smith also added an INT and had fumble recovery.

The Rams were led by 464 passing yards. Along with the ridiculous amount of yards, Bradford tossed 5TDs but threw 2 INTs. On the ground the Rams were only able to gain 80 yards.

Kendall Langford added a sack for the Rams defense, which were unable to force any turnovers.

Highlights:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozl6e98ZfKo[/youtube]

Good game Mog. You had me on the ropes a few times, and when I somehow missed a FG I thought it was going to slip away. We really traded huge blows back and forth and it kept either of us from running away. Normally I prefer a defensive struggle, but it is nice to know I can keep up on offense when I need to.

7 Games played, Deadline's tonight at 11pm Est.... Status on the rest of these?

Games Left: 

Dolphins at Saints: 10pm EST
Eagles at Broncos: Sometime? tonight? 
Redskins at Raiders: if Njoy doesn't repond by 7 or 8pm EST, Cru gets to play ze CPU.
Cowboys at Chargers: 7:30 PM EST
Bengals at Browns:
Seahawks at Texans: 5pm EST
Giants at Chiefs: Not Scheduled yet, Pm's Sent
Cardinals at Bucs: 9:30pm EST

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume bengals browns is goin down tonight but hhe hasn't responded to the om I sent him this morning yet....we woulda played last night but I fell asleep

tanabeo messaged me and said something came up at work and he can't play tonight and will let me know in a.m when he can play tommow and i for sure can't play till after 2 cdt tommow. however if tanabeo would agree to be put on auto i could play cpu up till 7 p.m cdt to get game in.

tanabeo messaged me and said something came up at work and he can't play tonight and will let me know in a.m when he can play tommow and i for sure can't play till after 2 cdt tommow. however if tanabeo would agree to be put on auto i could play cpu up till 7 p.m cdt to get game in.
The Deadline's tonight. Not tomorrow. find out from him, if you don't hear anything back, this game will be simmed.

Guys, bad news I gotta leave the league. Makes me wish I was still in college! I just got promoted and am in the process of moving (because of promotion) and it's all happened in the past 2 weeks. I will miss playing with all you guys but might try to jump back in when my schedule slows down.

Best of luck to everyone!

Matthew

Cardinals 30 - Bucs 28

Great game between the Cards and Bucs today. Cardinals fell behind early as they went down 21-0 in the second quarter. However the Cardinals would make a huge comeback putting up 27 unanswered points to go up 27-21. With just 1 minute left in the game, Josh Freeman led the Bucs down the field as Martin capped off the drive for the score.  This put Tampa Bay up by 1 with just a minute to play. Carson Palmer would respond and lead Arizona down to the 25 yard line with just 3 second remaining. Jay Feely would than kick the field goal winner with no time left on the clock (Feely's thrid FG of the game).

Karlos Dansby was certainly the player of the game picking off Freeman twice. Martin ended up with over 130 yards rushing while Carson Palmer finished the game with 330 yards passing, 2 TD's and 27/39 passing. Larry Fitzgerald continued his hot stretch as he collected 9 catches for over 160 yards.

Cardinals have now won three straight as the teams confidences begins to build.

it's pretty awsome seeing close games like we have been seeing in this league and the cag owner league. It shows how fun the game can be when you don't do things people do most of the time when you play randome people in head to head game.

Chiefs game hopefully going down at 9:30p EST. That's the time he suggested and I agreed. I have yet to hear back for sure, but I would assume.

Can anyone contaact dvo for me? I accicdently forgot to hit send earlier to his pm on myy phone. He asked if we could play at 8 I meant to respond with 830...

Deadline's tonight at 11pm EST

Games Left: 

Dolphins at Saints: 10pm EST
Bengals at Browns: 9:30 EST?
Seahawks at Texans: Possible sim?
Giants at Chiefs: Possibly 9:30 pm EST

We Have Advanced! Week 5 Is Here! Deadline will be 11pm Friday Evening. I'm posting the Free Agency List now, If you want to use your Free Agent in Week 4...Wait for your game;)

DO NOT SIGN FREE Agent's Yet. There's an order to be followed. and rules. lots of rules.

Free Agency is Starting! I've extended this weeks deadline to Friday(an extra 24 hours) to give people the chance to sign their players before they play their game.

Reminder: We go by what is posted in the thread. You must post who you're adding, and who you're dropping, in the thread before it is counted. There is no order of selection within each group, it's first-come first-served. 

Free Agency starts AFTER I Post to kick it off at Noon Wednesday morning. Any posts posted before my kickstart post will be ignored.

If you're not around a computer at 10am, and can't use your phone to post your free agents, feel free to pm me and i'll post it for you.

Group 1 - Will Begin at Noon Est 9/25/2013

Jets- Kenny Phillips (FS)
Giants
Dolphins- Ryan Swope (WR)

Chargers- Stanford Routt (CB)

Lions - Josh Cribbs (WR)
Saints
Ravens
Jags - Aaron Maybin (LOLB)

Group 2 - Will Begin at 7pm EST 9/25/2013
Bengals
Seahawks - Randy Moss (WR)
Packers
Bears
Chiefs
Steelers- Sione Pouha (DT)
Raiders - Robert Steeples (CB)
Cowboys - Kerry Rhodes (FS)

Group 3 - Will Begin at 10AM EST 9/26/2013
Rams
Buccaneers
Redskins
Texans
Patriots
Panthers
Browns
Falcons
Cardinals

Group 4 - Will Begin at 7pm EST 9/26/2013
Cardinals
49ers
Eagles
Titans
Broncos
Bills
Colts
Vikings

Selections must be in the following format:

Team Name:
Player Added: Name (Position)
Player Dropped: Name (Position)

A few things to note:

1. If your roster isn't full, you don't need to drop a guy. But please post who you pick up.

2. Keep your cap space in mind. These guys do take contracts, so you might not be able to sign the expensive guys without dropping someone.

3. As always, we go by posts in the thread, not who adds them first in game. Once you post in the thread that you added a guy, he's yours.

Group 1 May Now Pick:

Group 1 - 

Jets- Kenny Phillips (FS)
Giants
Dolphins- Ryan Swope (WR)

Chargers- Stanford Routt (CB)
Lions
Saints
Ravens
Jags

Selections must be in the following format:

Team Name:
Player Added: Name (Position)

As always, we go by when the guy was selected in the thread, not when he was picked up in the game. So post here before picking the guy up.

The entirety of each group can pick at the same time, there's no order of preference within the group.

Team Name: Chargers
Player Added: Stanford Routt (CB)
Player Dropped: Johnny Patrick (CB)

Team Name: Dolphins
Player Added: Ryan Swope (WR)
Player Dropped: Jason Trusnik (LOLB)

bread's done
Back