Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

seattle falls to 2-7 in a 44-27 loss. my defenders dropped 3 ints when bucs made it into my side of field and red zone was the big turning points in the game.  Plus bucs got a fumble kick return ran it back for td which shut the door.

Is there not a rule against our starting running back returning kicks? I believe we've discussed it before, but I can't remember. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Chetty you forgot an award ;)

Season 1 DVO Award - Hemingway012. Hemingway managed to account for over 35% of all trades in the first season.

I'd like to advance at 11pm tonight... 

4 Games Left:

Eagles @ Raiders: 7pm EST

Saints @ Jets: Saints can play after 8:30. Jets can't play until after MNF..... 
Steelers @ Patriots: No word back from Yo Soy El Tiger. Og has apparently tried to contact him a few times. 
Bears @ Packers: 7:30pm EST

CAGFL Playoff Picture

* = game still needs to be played

AFC

1. Buffalo Bills (9-0)

2. Indianapolis Colts (8-0)

3. Denver Broncos (6-2)

4. Cleveland Browns (6-3)

5. Tennessee Titans (7-1)

6. New England Patriots (5-3) *vs PIT

7. Oakland Raiders (4-3) *vs PHI

8. Kansas City Chiefs (5-4)

9. Baltimore Ravens (4-4)

10. Cincinnatti Bengals (4-5)

11. Pittsburgh Steelers (3-4) *@NE

NFC

1. Minnesota Vikings (8-0)

2. Philadelphia Eagles (6-2)*@OAK

3. St. Louis Rams (6-3)

4. Atlanta Falcons (5-3)

5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-3)

6. San Francisco 49ers (5-3)

7. Chicago Bears (4-3) *@GB

8. Washington Redskins (4-4)

9. Carolina Panthers (4-4)

10. Arizona Cardinals (4-4)

I'd like to advance at 11pm tonight...

4 Games Left:

Eagles @ Raiders: 7pm EST
Saints @ Jets: Saints can play after 8:30. Jets can't play until after MNF.....
Steelers @ Patriots: No word back from Yo Soy El Tiger. Og has apparently tried to contact him a few times.
Bears @ Packers: 7:30pm EST
I just want the record to be clear before anyone complains about me watching my team tonight... I was free ALL day yesterday and from now until 8:30 tonight. I didn't get a PM until late this morning.

Uber we had a whole weekend to get this game in and now it's holding up the league. It's not your fault because u have been trying but I thinkvu should be able to play the cpu

I tend to agree that if someone doesn't reply before the day of advance, then the person that was trying to make contact the entire time should be able to play the CPU if their schedules don't match up.

Well the deadline is 11 if I'm not mistaken (hard to see title on mobile site) and we won't be too far from that. I'm definitely not asking to play the CPU. I can play the CPU on my own time. Just wanted to let people know I've been available.

Eagles 24 - Oakland 8

Philly's D stepped up big (With a lot of help from Oakland drops). A few big offensive plays for Philly and a T Pryor red zone pick made up the difference in this game.

Play of the game consisted of Vick throwing a pick 6, Oaklands defender dives over several Eagles at the goal line, fumbles, and a Philly lineman returned it in the end zone. I stuck to the run after that.

Bears-Packers will be wrapping up soon. What's the dealio on the last game? Any chance at a halftime start?
jets are doing well so i would say a no lol to be honest he should have played cpu before the game started i know for one i would NEVER play madden during packer games so i don't blame him.

Ive been around all day today im ready whenever now why should he have played the comp
This following post is my opinion and has no reflection of the commissioners opinion on the matter, but since we have advanced your only post has come an hour and twenty minutes before the scheduled advance. From Uber's claims, he has been trying to schedule with you since advance with no response until today. I'm not sure how or why you expect anything other than a SIM or Uber playing the Cpu.

CAGFL Playoff Picture

AFC

1. Buffalo Bills (9-0)

2. Indianapolis Colts (8-0)

3. Denver Broncos (6-2)

4. Cleveland Browns (6-3)

5. Tennessee Titans (7-1)

6. New England Patriots (6-3) 

7. Kansas City Chiefs (5-4)

8. Oakland Raiders (4-4)

9. Baltimore Ravens (4-4)

10. Cincinnatti Bengals (4-5)

NFC

1. Minnesota Vikings (8-0)

2. Philadelphia Eagles (7-2)

3. St. Louis Rams (6-3)

4. Atlanta Falcons (5-3)

5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-3)

6. San Francisco 49ers (5-3)

7. Chicago Bears (5-3) 

8. Washington Redskins (4-4)

9. Carolina Panthers (4-4)

10. Arizona Cardinals (4-4)

We Have Advanced. after meeting with Staticz, We'll be advancing Thursday at 8pm EST

Panthers escape Candlestick Park with a 31-28 victory after Graham Gano booted the GW 59 yard field goal in as time expired. GG Staticz

Madden can fuck off. The Panthers rarely had better than 2nd and 10, normally the same on 3rd and still managed to convert almost every single 3rd down thanks my CBs guessing the wrong route (is that what they are doing now?) and getting turned around. Frank Gore and his 92 carry can eat a dick too. 3rd fumble in 3 games :p He doesn't even have a chance to get tired because I hardly let him play 3 plays in a row, so frustrating.

59 yard FG into the wind and the 49ers drop to 5-4 on the season. After starting off hot, I could toss this game across the room.

Box Score:

fhPpCXG.png

Highlights:

[youtube]http://youtu.be/Xi2_EE9ejXw[/youtube]

Eagles 24 - Oakland 8

Philly's D stepped up big (With a lot of help from Oakland drops). A few big offensive plays for Philly and a T Pryor red zone pick made up the difference in this game.

Play of the game consisted of Vick throwing a pick 6, Oaklands defender dives over several Eagles at the goal line, fumbles, and a Philly lineman returned it in the end zone. I stuck to the run after that.

Yea good game man you came out and initiated your gameplan early , my team has been hot or cold all year when we fumbled that int return on the goaline I knew I was in for a rough ride worse part is that was Taiwon Jones who was a running back every season until this year when the raiders switched him smh .

Had to help the cops y'all were riding dirtier than chamillionaire

Lmao true , it caught me off guard I'm like hey Sprice is tanabeo in this game he asks what I mean than he gets killed too lol

Minnesota Over Washington 52-10

Christian Ponder 8 of 9 168 yds 1 TD

Adrian Peterson 27 att 268 yds 6 TDs (5 in 1st half)

Erin Henderson 1 INT

Chris Cook 2 INTs

Robert Griffin III 7 of 16 78 yds 4 INTs

Alfred Morris 11 att 133 yds 1 TD

Brian Orakpo 7 tackles 1 sack

I saw that feature earlier today when I was browsing the internet , I guess if Im in a league when I get xbox one , I will make my girlfriend manage the app and be my defensive coordinator lol

Dolphins Vs Bucs....7:30Pm. Any chance you'll start Mike Glennon Ramesu?

Sorry, no. But he's pretty decent in my scheme like 84 overall

bread's done
Back