Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

I think the development/xp logic has been revamped to favor younger guys regardless of development trait, they'll gain more xp early in their careers. I think the offset was making the rookies "bad"

Anyone trying to get a game in tonight?? Mallet is looking to get ready for his Season leading the Patriots.

Last edited by a moderator:
In a shocking turn of events, the Broncos have decided to cut their HOF QB Peyton Manning. They did this to free up cap a lot of space and to make a run after some of the remaining big time free agents. 

In a shocking turn of events, the Broncos have decided to cut their HOF QB Peyton Manning. They did this to free up cap a lot of space and to make a run after some of the remaining big time free agents.
What is the cut committees ruling on this?

Rabble.

What is the cut committees ruling on this?

Rabble.

Is there a committee for dropping players ? I'm surprised you ain't do this earlier in free agency Doo Mane

Is there a committee for dropping players ? I'm surprised you ain't do this earlier in free agency Doo Mane
Joking about the cut committee.

As long as it's an established owner, I don't see any issues with a high profile cut.

I wonder how much bonus money he had to eat for this?

Joking about the cut committee.

As long as it's an established owner, I don't see any issues with a high profile cut.

I wonder how much bonus money he had to eat for this?

I wrote lol with this it didn't post from my phone , I figured you was joking I saw rabble at the end lol

TRADE ALERT TRADE ALERT TRADE ALERT!!!!

Browns send first round pick 26ovr and 3rd rd pick 78ovr

Steelers send RB leveon bell 82ovr 22yr old 3yr leftt 2.8mil total

Trade Alert
--------------------
Eagles send CB Bradley Fletcher
Age 28, 85 ovr, 2.6 mil on his last year

To the Cleveland Browns
For the
Browns 2014 7th round pick
and
Browns 2015 2nd round pick

After a quick look.....Some of you did not follow the rules on free agency, and I will be giving out strikes between tonight and tomorrow. Be warned. 

Jets big acquisition is... JAMES JONES. His stats actually look pretty beastly and should be a solid #2. I withdrew my offer on DT Joseph since Klug came through. Tried to make a play for Nicks but I was under his asking, nevermind the 10 mil over.

My only Free Agent acquisition was pass rushing LE Brian Robison. My pass rush was slacking last season so I'm going to be playing him at OLB in my sub and nickel formations. Hopefully he can match that 12 sack season last year with the Vikings.

Cardinals had a great free agency. Landed the following players to help shore up some missing gaps on my team.

S Major Wright

CB Michael Jenkins

3-4 DE Greg Hardy

G Zane Beadles

C JD Walton

TE Dorin Dickerson

LB Wesley Woodyard

LB Arthur Moats

K John Potter

Add in the upcoming draft and I should be able to make some nice improvements for next season.

The decision may have already been made , but just in case I wanted to suggest another round of free agency like we normally do during the season , before we open the free agency up , if we planned on opening the free agency up, just my 2 cents.

Panthers are in desperate need of a WR after Hakeem Nicks left us high and dry. Coach Williams had this to say: "Nicks chose to go to Denver where he'll be the third or fourth best option. He would've been the go to guy here. I guess he isn't the player we thought he was"

The decision may have already been made , but just in case I wanted to suggest another round of free agency like we normally do during the season , before we open the free agency up , if we planned on opening the free agency up, just my 2 cents.

We're definitely hashing something out. With guys like Peyton Manning sitting out there, I don't know that we can just open it up to the fastest button masher :D

We can't do anything until after the draft though, so stay tuned!

Happy to hear that Staticz because my button Mashing capabilities arent the best at all lol , Last but not least has the Trade Committee vacancy been filled , if it will be filled and if not since it is now four members will a tied vote meaning 2 for the trade 2 against the trade equal a fair trade and mean it will be passed ?

Tracy Porter CB 28yrs old  85 Awr 85 Man 80 Zne is available for a 1st or a 2nd round pick for next years draft ( the 2015 draft ). pm me if your interested.

Trade Alert :

Raiders send Tracy Porter CB - 81 ovr - 28yrsd Old - 3yrs 1.5 mil

Panthers send 2015 - 2nd Rd Pick

Trade Theory : I have 6 good but not great corners and with the aquisition of Orakpo , Ray Lewis , and Sergio Kindle I will be running less four and five CB sets so I figure I would shop one, in the quickest turn around of posting a player available on the thread Panthers messaged me and said they were interested because they don't see much in the draft at CB.

League Announcement:

The Draft Will be at 10pm EST Tonight, Wednesday November 6th. 

All Trades MUST be submitted before 8pm EST. 

I will advance us past the scouting phase at 9:30 PM EST, because i need to look directly at the free agent signings. Some of you will be getting Very nasty letters from me. 

Example: When  a player asks for 2 years, 5.38m and you give him (and sign him) at 2 years 18m & 2m bonus....You've Broken our rules. There's no grey area here. (this is a real example.)

Trade Alert :

Buccaneers send : Gabe Carimi 83 ovr - RT - 26 yrs old -1 yr /0.98 mil

Jeff Demps  67ovr - RB - 24 yrs old - 1yr / 0.50 mil

Raiders send       : Raiders 1st Draft pick

Raiders 3rd Draft Pick

Trade Theory : I was pursuing Zach Beadles in the free agency to solidfy my Line but didn't get him even though I know I sent a well paying offer to him , so looking at Carimi he isn't that far off of Beales so he will start for me at RT and I can sit Malinck Watson who couldn't block a baby on the field. I also had shown interest in Jeff Demps throughout the year as a back up to McFadden who is injury prone, his 7 weeks off last season probably cost me a playoff spot, so I need a goto back and Latavious Murray is not that back. I made offers for other Backs because Demps was about 5th on my list, Owners of the other RB denied even taking offers so Demps is up and should be able to fill in well when McFadden goes down and maybe split carries to lower McFaddens load.

Trade Alert
--------------------
Eagles send CB Bradley Fletcher
Age 28, 85 ovr, 2.6 mil on his last year

To the Cleveland Browns
For the
Browns 2014 7th round pick
and
Browns 2015 2nd round pick
Declined - Consensus was that Fletcher may be worth slightly more, especially since the 2nd round pick isn't until next year.

TRADE ALERT TRADE ALERT TRADE ALERT!!!!

Browns send first round pick 26ovr and 3rd rd pick 78ovr

Steelers send RB leveon bell 82ovr 22yr old 3yr leftt 2.8mil total
Declined - Bell isn't worth that much.

TRADE ALERT:

Buffalo Receives:

Center, Joe Hawley, 25 years old, 79 Ovr. 3 Years| 1.62M| 1.96M| 2.42M

Atlanta Receives:

ROLB, Kiko Alonso, 24 years old, 78 Ovr. 3 Years| 990K| 1.16M| 1.4M
Approved

5.38 mil total or per year?
5.38 total. So an extra 5mil over what was allowed.

Happy to hear that Staticz because my button Mashing capabilities arent the best at all lol , Last but not least has the Trade Committee vacancy been filled , if it will be filled and if not since it is now four members will a tied vote meaning 2 for the trade 2 against the trade equal a fair trade and mean it will be passed ?
Chetty is the newest member!

That 2 years 20 mil offer didn't happen to be for Woodyard or Cromartie did it, I only guess that cus I made offers to them and they were asking for about 5.38 or 5.48 if I remember correctly , cus I made them a offer I thought they couldn't refuse (*in my mafia boss voice) lol

Trade revised...

Browns sent 1st rd pick 26ovr and next years 3rd round pickk

Steelers send leveon bell RB 82ovr

On tthe bell trade....I tolld soy that id either give him this years 4th or next years 3rd to go with the first. I thinkk bell is worth a first considerring he ran fo 2k and is a superstar development.

Trade Alert :

Bengals send :

SS Taylor Mays, age 26. 2 year contract for 2.04M

Colts Send :
2015 1st round draft pick

Colts reason is simple they didn't get the safteys they wanted in fa and only have one saftey on there starting roster

Panthers are offering their 2014 and 2015 1st rd pick for a top 5 pick in this years' draft (2014) or for a top flight WR

Jets big acquisition is... JAMES JONES. His stats actually look pretty beastly and should be a solid #2. I withdrew my offer on DT Joseph since Klug came through. Tried to make a play for Nicks but I was under his asking, nevermind the 10 mil over.
Damn it, I wanted him back. He refused an extension, and as of last night, only the 49ers and I had bid on him.

Colts Send:

1st round pick of 2015 

Bengals Send:

SS Taylor Mays, 26 years old Overall 82 in my scheme
Contract: 2012: 1.4 M   2013: 2.04M

I posted early but from work so i was missing some info

I am doing this trade because I didnt get any of the Safteys i went for in FA and i only have one saftey on my roster. So this trade is big for my team!

bread's done
Back