Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

Haven't been paying much attention during the offseason, my bad about letting the CPU sign players.

These are my signings:

QB Matt Cassel

FB Henry Hynoski

LG Joe Reitz

K Ryan Succop

Colts 13  Jags 33 

Colts Top Players:

Luck  QBR 43.9  8-20 for 151 yards 1 TD 3 INT 

Best 12 att 54 yards 1 TD 

Hilton 2 rec for 51 yards 

Lee 8 tackles 2 TFL 

Williams 6 Tackles 1 INT 

Jags Top Players:

Gabbert  QBR 133.7 16-22 for 266 yards 3 TD 1 INT 

Robinson 21 att 82 yards 

Shorts 4 rec 141 yards 2 TD 

Worlids and Maybin had 7 sacks together 

MA got a lot of pressure witch made me make a lot of bad choices!

GG MA i hope i can get you next time around!

Ravens owner quit te game after I was winning 35-28 with under a minute left. I completed a third and one to seal the game on a pass to fitz . I even went down instead of taking the Wide open TD. This is unacceptable. Wasted all my time for this garbage?

Lol dude I didn't quit idc I f I lost man I was was letting u run out tye clock an it said conection lost can't blame aomebody if u don't know

Eagles over Dolphins 31-28.

1st down with 1:59 left (dolphins have no timeouts)   he finishes the game with a 5 wide pass play, converts. and kneels it 3 times. 

That's all I have to say. 

Have a good night everyone. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I've really been slacking on keeping up with the thread, but can someone tell me who the Packers play? I wanna send a PM since I haven't heard from my opponent.

[quote name="siradam134" post="11223302" timestamp="1384218991"]

Eagles over Dolphins 31-28.

1st down with 1:59 left (dolphins have no timeouts) he finishes the game with a 5 wide pass play, converts. and kneels it 3 times.

That's all I have to say.

----------------

Pretty sure it was 2nd and 9. On first down I ran into the line for 1 yard to go to the 2 minute warning.

I'm making an effort to pass more this year. I didn't see a problem with the call.

Just a little disgusted at the 5wide call....because it's a "i know i'm going to get the 1st down" play in the situation.

Just butt hurt.

Bills with a sloppy win over New England. Idk what it is OG, every game we play is raining....and they're my only rain games during the season. Gg, highlights later.

It probably doesn't help that the Eagles are one of the most infuriating teams to play against, lol ;) They're almost crafted to be a "bitch team". They have speed and good players in all the ways that are difficult to defend. Whenever I play somebody online who uses the Eagles, they're either throwing to McCoy or Celek, or scrambling with Vick. Toss in a little DeSean Jackson returning kicks and punts, and yeah, it makes me want to throw my Xbox out the window. Not saying this is what happened (I don't even think lv uses Vick), but the Eagles seem to be "just one of those teams" in this game.

Given the score, though...picking up that first down was kind of critical. If lv thought 5 wide gave him the best chance of picking it up, I don't know that you can blame him. But yeah...the Eagles...motherfuckers, lol.

It probably doesn't help that the Eagles are one of the most infuriating teams to play against, lol ;) They're almost crafted to be a "bitch team". They have speed and good players in all the ways that are difficult to defend. Whenever I play somebody online who uses the Eagles, they're either throwing to McCoy or Celek, or scrambling with Vick. Toss in a little DeSean Jackson returning kicks and punts, and yeah, it makes me want to throw my Xbox out the window. Not saying this is what happened (I don't even think lv uses Vick), but the Eagles seem to be "just one of those teams" in this game.

Given the score, though...picking up that first down was kind of critical. If lv thought 5 wide gave him the best chance of picking it up, I don't know that you can blame him. But yeah...the Eagles...motherfuckers, lol.
like i said, it doesn't matter what i think. He Got the win. The Games over. I just now know that the next time with 2:30 left down by 3 with no timeouts i'm going to go for an onside kick.

I think i'm only upset because I've got this horrible feeling the real life dolphins are going to lose tonight. Double fin losses are going to suck.

Browns over Steelers 31-28. Tie game with 15 seconds left on my own 35, weeden completed 2 passes to Cameron to set up the winning fg. Gg soy

Unless you know of anyone, no. I've got two open teams, and no owners. Possibly one if gizzleman miraculously reappears. Cru? What's going on with BOTH of your recommendations? 

Jets blow the opener, 28-21.

My run D was not nearly as good as the last time I played Cru and I paid for it. He was able to keep his turnovers down to 1, while I threw 3 INTs and had a key fumble in the red zone.

The play of the game was probably getting stuffed with 5 seconds left in the half and 0 timeouts. I would've been down 17-10 instead of 17-7 with the ball coming my way. So the lesson is go for the FG!

My offense kept moving in the 2nd half and I was looking at a 21-20 lead going into the 4th. Raiders scored but with plenty of time left. I was moving the ball once again but with 15 seconds or so threw an INT in the endzone. My 2nd pick that got knelt down in the endzone so I left some points out there. GG again.

Philadelphia Eagles
Player Added: TE Brandon Myers
Player Dropped: RG Matt Kopa
This happened instead of Kerry Rhodes.

It says Kerry Rhodes in the thread. Dunno how you caught that, it only said Kerry for 5-10 min.

The guy I was gonna drop for Kerry didn't free up enough cap.

This happened instead of Kerry Rhodes.

It says Kerry Rhodes in the thread. Dunno how you caught that, it only said Kerry for 5-10 min.

The guy I was gonna drop for Kerry didn't free up enough cap.
Because i'm fast. i usually update the second the thread gets updated.

Because i'm fast. i usually update the second the thread gets updated.
joy-friday-you-aint-got-to-lie-craig.gif

In reference to my recommendations, Gizzleman kinda came out of no where from a reference from last year, I was skeptical on his communication which is why I didn't personally message you persay to hold a spot for him.

As far as BillyBadAzz , he is usually dependable, I haven't heard from him, I am not sure if something happened in his personal life or not.

I guess thats 2 questionable referrals on my behalf, Im just out promoting the league on facebook, instagram, etc these days, because I am a fan of a full league I hate computer games , So I may have more people interested soon. My track record on referrals should still be decent, I referred Ramesu, Duece, Mog, and Man2008. Mog was responsible for Sprice and Ramesu for Cool aka Lwiii.

The Rams kick thier season off great with a big win over division rival 49ers to the score of 28-7.

Coach Teddy Truth made an emphasis on improving the defense and they came to play. Only allowing 168 passing yards and 92 rushing and 3 sacks and 2 picks.

Game Stats

Rams Top Players:

Bradford  QBR 152.1 10/10 for 150 yards 1 TD

Murray 14 att 98 yards 1 TD

Tate 8 att 51 yards 2 TD

Givens 3 rec for 39 yards

Cone 1 rec for 43 yards

Laurinaitis 3 tackles 1 INT 

Johnson 1 INT 

Long  4 tackles 1 sack

Curry 2 tackles 1 sack

49ersTop Players:

Kaepernick QBR 47.9 8-16 for 168 yards  2 INT 

Gore 16 att 88 yards 

Crabtree 6 rec 146 yards

Willis 6 tackles 1FF

Gg Staticz

Yea it's " A Beautiful Day in the Neigh...Bor...Hood " (Mr. Rogers Voice) , are we riding around and gettin' it , in the GTA V this evening ?

Trade Alert:

Colts send:

2015 1st round pick 

Packers send:

HB Dujuan Harris, 25 years old 75 overall. 

Contract- 500k 1 year

Reason for the colts is Best is my starter but he has a 55 injury rating and i want Harris to take over the starting role at some point! 

The reason im willing to give up my 1st is because Harris is Fast and my 1st will most likely be a late pick, and Harris will probably start sooner then later. Also ive been trying to get packer players from Matt Young ever since i joined the league lol.

Why is it that, whenever I send a game invite to certain people, they always ignore my invite and send their own? Is there some advantage to being the inviter rather than the invitee?

bread's done
Back