Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

Buffalo bounces back from their first loss with a 24-10 win over New York. Highlights won't be until tomorrow. Gg Uber.

Colts lose close one to the jags. Dropped INT cost the colts a chance to win this one.

Colts 42  Jags 45

Colts Top Players: 

Luck QBR 117.6 9-14 for 248 yards 2 TD 1 INT 

Harris 13 att for 147 yards 3 TD 

Streeter 4 rec for 159 yards 2 TD 

Purifoy had 2 INT and Williams added another

Jags Top Players:

Gabbert QBR 117.7 33-50 for 552 yards 6 TD 3 INT 

Robinson 12 att for 59 yards 

Blackmon 235 yards 3 TD 

Byrd 1 Int 

GG MA. wish my guys would of caught some of the Picks but what can you do!

with the schedule i have there is a good chance i will miss the playoffs!

Trade Alert

Eagles send
QB Matt Barkley age 24, 81 ovr, 4 yrs/2 mil
Eagles 2015 first round draft pick

Chiefs send
QB Johnny Manziel age 23, 72 ovr, 4 yrs/9.6 mil/
Chiefs 2015 fourth round draft pick

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we going on hold over Thanksgiving? If I can't get my game in tomorrow, which seems unlikely if we don't advance until 11, then I won't be able to play again until Sunday.

I hope we advance to the next week then hold over the holiday...doesn't make sense to hold this week over when 5+ games have already been played

Cardinals 35 - Browns 24

The Cardinals knocked off the last undefeated team in CAG when they stunned the Browns at home with an 11 point win. Tajh Boyd was the hero in this one as he was simply sensational throughout the contest. Boyd connected on 17/18 passes and had 351 yards passing to go along with 3 passing TD's. With those numbers, he finished the game with a perfect passer rating. The game was a close contest throughout as these were two evenly matched teams. The Cards are now 4-2 on the season and face the Saints next week.

Stats of the game:

Tajh Boyd (ARI): 17/18, 351 yards, 3 TD's

Brandon Weeden(CLE): 14/21, 186 yards, 1 TD

Armond Smith (ARI): 8 carries, 82 yards rushing, 3 receptions, 57 yards receiving, 1 rushing TD

Trent Richardson(CLE): 13 carries, 68 yards,

Larry Fitzgerald (ARI): 5 receptions, 140 yards, 2 TD's

Jordon Cameron(CLE): 5 receptions, 70 yards

which ones? the Pats that lost to my Panthers (and finally eased the pain of the SB loss back in 01} or the ones that beat the overhyped Broncos?
Which Panthers? The ones that lost to the Bills or the ones that barely beat the Dolphins? And some Panthers fan you are, not even knowing what year they made the Super Bowl.

Which Panthers? The ones that lost to the Bills or the ones that barely beat the Dolphins? And some Panthers fan you are, not even knowing what year they made the Super Bowl.
I believe he's referring to the Panthers that beat the Patriots, 49ers, Rams, Giants 38-0 and are currently on a seven game winning steak. Also, they made the Superbowl in the 2003 season. It would have been the '04 Superbowl.

You're bragging about beating the Rams and Giants? Really?
You only read two words of my post? I can't change the strength of the Panthers schedule. They continue winning against whoever they play though. Was the Bill loss embarrassing? Yes. Was it necessary for them to be where they are? Absolutely.

Edit: Also, the strengths of schedules this year. Let's look at the Broncos for example. The Broncos have played four teams that are above .500. They are 2-2 against those teams. Meanwhile, the Panthers have faced also faced four above .500 teams and are also 2-2. The Panthers have three losses and 2/3 of those are playoff teams.

We will be Advancing at 11pm no questions asked. As For week 8....We'll be Advancing Sunday 12/1/2013 at Between 8pm-11pm EST.

Have a good Thanksgiving Fellas. 

Colts (2-4) vs Falcons (5-1) after advance! im looking forward to this game! Its also a must win for the Colts!

Man2008 PMed me late last night after I was in bed and asked if I could play that night. I saw his PM earlier today and responded, but he hasn't read it yet. Sadly, it looks at this point like Packers/Vikings might have to be simmed.

#1... I thought I caught all my errors but apparently I missed where I hit 1 on my touch screen phone instead of 4... sue me.

#2... I'm gonna assume you're a disgruntled Pats fan, so keep this in mind... whether it's one point or one hundred, a win is a win. unfortunately, yall didnt get one against us in Carolina.

#3... we lost to seattle, buffalo, and arizona. all three games were lost due to turnovers. correct me if I'm wrong, but the Patriots have lost a few games as well prior to the Carolina game... to lesser opponents. We didn't play well against a Dolphins team that SHOULD'VE beat us (thank God Mike Wallace had butterfingers) but we won, making it 7 in a row. Eat it whore.

Colts lose again! 

Colts 38  Falcons 52 

Colts Top Players:

Luck QBR 121.0 21-33 for 408 yards 4 TD 2 INT 

Harris 17 att 132 yards 1 TD 

Heyward-bey 94 yards 1 TD 

No D played here they can not catch 

Falcons Top Players:

Ryan QBR 137.5 10-14 for 252 yards 1 TD 

Rice 13 att 164 yards 4 TD 

Jones 96 yards 1 TD 

Cromartie and Te'o each had a pick

Banks with 107 yard KR for a TD 

GG Cool.  Hard to win when you throw 2 INT, fumble the ball 5 Times, allow a KR and none of your 90 pluse catch WR can catch the ball, or CB not catching the ball! 

you played great though cool im deff not taking anything away from you!

Trade Alert

Eagles send
QB Matt Barkley age 24, 81 ovr, 4 yrs/2 mil
Eagles 2015 first round draft pick

Chiefs send
QB Johnny Manziel age 23, 72 ovr, 4 yrs/9.6 mil/
Chiefs 2015 fourth round draft pick
Trade Rejected.

bread's done
Back