Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

Trying to set up my game with the Saints.

He's having trouble with his cag account. When can you play, I'll pass word along

Tomorrow night between 8-11 P.M. I think. In case you didn't see my XBL message yet, Man, we're matched up again. Let me know what your availability is like.

Jets get demolished. I should've run the ball more but not sure how I go from playing a mistake free (and conservative) game vs Chetty and keep it respectful and then throw 6 INTs and fumble 2 times vs Brown Wing. No consistency for me at all.

Games Left: 

Broncos @ Lions: DooMane/ Superstar...Status?

Vikings @ Chargers: Vikings play the CPU Chargers

49ers @ Steelers: staticz/Yo Soy El tiger...Status?

Rams @ Ravens: rams have been on auto since your request, 3 days ago. 

Cardinals @ Saints: MileHigh/yanksrule...Status?

Last edited by a moderator:
Games Left:

Broncos @ Lions: DooMane/ Superstar...Status?

Vikings @ Chargers: Awaiting word from Panoramic.

49ers @ Steelers: staticz/Yo Soy El tiger...Status?

Rams @ Ravens: rams have been on auto since your request, 3 days ago.

Cardinals @ Saints: MileHigh/yanksrule...Status?
I've got to go to another family event today and the Chiefs game is at 4. Putting myself on auto (I'll notify Steelers).

Trying to coordinate a game with the Saints. I can play before 4:00 today.

I told him to send you an xbl message he said he's working until 4 I believe

Lions owner just came back from vacation, not sure if he'll be able to get our game in. Haven't heard from him yet

Lions owner just came back from vacation, not sure if he'll be able to get our game in. Haven't heard from him yet
Go ahead and play the CPU. First day back and my washer is broken so I am currently trying to fix it.. sorry!

Edit: hopping on now.. I think I fixed it!

Lions/Broncos had connection problems. Need Lions set to cpu por favor 

Nvm he did it himself

Colts beat the Texans 45-27 as they step in the right direction!!

Colts Top Players:

Luck QBR 118.8  8-10 for 267 yards 3 TD 1 INT 

Harris 23 att for 247 yards 3 TD 

Streeter 4 rec for 145 yards 2 TD 

Sherels with a pick

Texans Top Players:

White QBR 123.0  16-23 for 300 yards 2 TD 1 INT/ 

White 7 att 64 yards on the ground as the leading rusher

Daniels 8 rec for 188 yards 2 TD 

Jackson with a pick 6

GG tanabeo!

It can be said that i have nobody on my team who can stop Gronk. Tried Safeties, Tried CB's. Tried Dion Jordan..Tried a few LB's.... just. Yeah. In the end i started calling Prevent defense with 3:30 left in the 4th.  Patriots over dolphins 28-10. ....scratch that....with 30 seconds left he scored a field goal? Patriots over Dolphins 31-10.

GG gronk. 

The way too early CAGFL Playoff Picture:

AFC Division Leaders                                            NFC Division Leaders

1. Denver (7-1)                                                      1. Atlanta (7-1)

2. Buffalo (7-1)                                                       2. San Francisco (7-1)

3. Cleveland (6-2)                                                  3. Minnesota (5-2) 

4. Tennessee (5-2)                                                4. Philadelphia (5-3)

Wild Cards                                                             Wild Cards

5. Kansas City (6-2)                                               5. Seattle (6-2)

6. Oakland (4-3)                                                     6. Tampa Bay (6-2)

In the Hunt                                                             In the Hunt

New England (4-4)                                                New Orleans (6-2)

Miami (4-4)                                                            Arizona (4-3)

Baltimore (4-4)                                                      St. Louis (4-3)

Jacksonville (3-4)                                                  Carolina (3-4)

Indianapolis (3-5)

Houston (3-5)

*I only included teams with at least 3 wins

Games Left:

Jaguars @ Jets

Titans @ Steelers

Giants @ Cardinals: Mile High probably playing the cpu in the next hour or so.

Raiders @ Broncos

Cowboys @ Rams: Mog..Play the cpu.

Status of the rest of these? 

We advance at 11 Pm Est. 

Highlights from 49ers v Panthers. Niners move to 8-1.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLEfiTKOdM8&feature=c4-overview&list=UUoLW9kBzK_8ITmLzineWL2w[/youtube]

Colts (3-5) vs Browns (6-2) kickoff around 9:00 Another must win for the Colts to keep there playoffs alive!

No response from the Giants yet. Message was sent to him on Cag yesterday, if anyone has an easier way of contacting him, let me know.

bread's done
Back