Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

Literally you are out of my league, take it as a compliment. Im over here watching your team pancake everyone on my team it is not a fun hour of game play I gotta watch the end of this game.

I said I quit in the third, simm it till you get the win, you started raping me after that what do u want from me, 2 mins left in the pats game I already missed a bunch of it.
So my time can be wasted waiting for you, but you can't wait 5 more minutes. I get it, act like a spoiled child. If this is what this league is made of, then this will most likely be my last year.

So, let me get this straight. Og, did or did you not quit a game willingly to the main menu? there's a lot to follow in this thread. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Fero you are the king of quitting games in the 4th.
There's quitting Downright, like you did, and then there's shutting your offense down, running it 3 plays in a row (while running the clock down) and kicking. There's Respect, and a waste of another's time.

There's a huge difference. I'm going to discuss it with Staticz, but i believe you'll be getting a strike for this one.

I played the broncos in our game last week.....and he had me shut down EARLY in the 3rd quarter. I messaged him letting him know that i condeded defeat and wished him a good game. I didn't quit the game. I didn't run the hurry up offense after pm'ing him telling him I was done, Nor did i throw pass incompletions to stop the clock.. I ran it 3 times letting the clock expire each play. The 3rd and 4th quarter took an entire 11 minutes to complete? Saved both of us about 19-25 minutes in the long run. Do you see the difference now?

Fero there must be some confusion, I'm referring to you dashboarding in the 4th quarter against me in the past, and telling me to play the cpu, it's not the first and only time from what I have read before.

Fero there must be some confusion, I'm referring to you dashboarding in the 4th quarter against me in the past, and telling me to play the cpu, it's not the first and only time from what I have read before.
What you're doing, it's called "Deflecting". You quit. Stop deflecting blame to excuse your own bad behavior.Not that I need to defend anything you say, but I've not quit a single game in the last 2 entire years as far as I can remember. Have i shut it down early and informed my opponent? Sure. If i have a fail memory, feel free to prove me wrong. Hell, i'll even give myself a strike if you can find an example in the last two seasons. And if it adds up to 3 strikes i'll remove myself from the league.

Games Simmed:

Raiders @ Broncos

Bears @ Packers (Cpu game for Packers)

Cowboys @ giants (Cpu Game for both, sadly)

Titans @ Bengals 

Advancing now

Deadline Wednesday 8pm est. 

2k14,forza five,bf4,ac4. will be picking up dr3 soon and madden 25 after this season.
Nice , I got 2k14 and BF4 add me online gamertag is Mr Grand Cru , I got Madden and Call of Duty too, I think my next purchase will be Fifa , I am debating about Dead Rising 3 myself but I never played Dead Rising at all.

Games Simmed:

Raiders @ Broncos

Bears @ Packers (Cpu game for Packers)

Cowboys @ giants (Cpu Game for both, sadly)

Titans @ Bengals

Advancing now

Deadline Wednesday 8pm est.
Just so its known that I am still communitcating being that my last three games were a sim , me and Broncos just couldn't play before deadline , I offered to let him play cpu or sim since the game means more for his playoff run , Last week I didn't want to play cpu so I let my chargers game get simmed and the prior week before I couldn't play the vikings at midnight.

Nice , I got 2k14 and BF4 add me online gamertag is Mr Grand Cru , I got Madden and Call of Duty too, I think my next purchase will be Fifa , I am debating about Dead Rising 3 myself but I never played Dead Rising at all.
I need to add you. Barely played BF4 because I don't know anyone that has it.

DR3 is pretty fun.

I need to add you. Barely played BF4 because I don't know anyone that has it.

DR3 is pretty fun.
me too I only played battlefield twice cus no one is ever on that I know and yea def add me I thought we were already friends but now that I think about it I guess I would of seen you on xbox one signed in by now. lol

You quit on mog last year, and you quit on me in the 4th quarter dashboard and told me to play the cpu. Its all on that madden 13 thread unless they took it down. It is what it is, but you have specifically quit in the 4th quarter dashboard style, and said play the cpu.

me too I only played battlefield twice cus no one is ever on that I know and yea def add me I thought we were already friends but now that I think about it I guess I would of seen you on xbox one signed in by now. lol
yeah my friend list was full on 360, but will add you tonight. I suck at BF, but think id do better with a 'squad' of guys talking and working together.

You quit on mog last year, and you quit on me in the 4th quarter dashboard and told me to play the cpu. Its all on that madden 13 thread unless they took it down. It is what it is, but you have specifically quit in the 4th quarter dashboard style, and said play the cpu.
Once again, feel free to prove it. Here's the thread.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/290993-madden-13-official-cag-league-on-hiatus-see-you-in-august-for-madden-25/

I've gone through everything, and here's the only two things that are relevant, to what you're accusing. Please stop deflecting blame, you quit, be a man about it, and move on. Also, i'm sorry the patriots lost. I personally Made $200 on the game.

Hemingway012 said

Hemingway012 said:
i know i saw both your LB go down and i was glad, because you were getting mad pressure on Freeman. i had no time to do anything. Great Game Fero you proved to be a tough opponent. ill post stats in a min.
It was a decent game. But I obviously quit once i realized there's no stopping 5 wide after 5 wide. Sorry I quit at the 4 minute mark. Have a good night. ( to those annoying ones of you who pick apart our every comment, i didn't actually quit, i threw the white flag with 4 minutes left in the 4th.)
And low and behold, a game against you!

You curb stomped me for the entire game. During the 4th quarter I was calling Prevent defense in an effort to wave the white flag, otherwhise you would have kept throwing it to Gibbons (who already had 6 catches for 110 yards) and probably continue to score. I've been known around here to quit early when i see the writing on the wall. Why waste more of both of our time when it's obviously over? I called my 3 timeouts in the 3rd quarter. Never once did i let the clock run down and get a flag for that. That's absurd. but yes, Prevent defense for both of your possessions in the 4th quarter. Temper tantrum? Nay. Giving you respect for a game well played? Absolutely.

Next time come and talk to me first instead of coming to the thread and accusing people of temper tantrum's when you know absolutely nothing about the person, their personality, or their attitudes. For 4 years straight I've been known to "shut it down" early if i realize it's going to be impossible to win. I even sub in the backups in an attempt to get them some burn.

yeah my friend list was full on 360, but will add you tonight. I suck at BF, but think id do better with a 'squad' of guys talking and working together.
Ok cool and yea Im garbage too , lol but I got like two other people who play also we usually play conquest and be apart of the same squad.

Didn't know Bears were CPU since Neworlbush is still listed as owner.

Ramesu and I are playing tomorrow at 7:30 P.M. Eastern.
he played i think games 4 and 5 of 8 games....so he's still "kind of" here;-/ He'll be booted at the end of this season If we make it that far.

Neworlbush didn't make our last game either, now that I look back.

I'd like it if we finish this season at the very least. I hope this isn't like one of those coming of age comedy movies in that we have all been together so long and everyone will be doing different stuff next year. Maybe 1/3 of us continue to play on Xbox 360 (those who stay in town after high school graduation), 1/3 will play on Xbox One (those who go to the local state university), and 1/3 play on PS4 (out of state university).

Does my stream of consciousness rambling make any sense? Probably not. But I hope this isn't the last summer together for the scrappy young kids of CAGFL High.

Bears arent on auto... yet... I'm waiting for Fero to do that so I can play that game

GG LV. Took you quite a while to pick plays (while the clock was stopped) for a guy trying to get back to the MNF game. And for a guy who doesn't seem to actually run that many different plays haha. Glad I didn't stay up late for that one, not a great showing on my part.

GG LV. Took you quite a while to pick plays (while the clock was stopped) for a guy trying to get back to the MNF game. And for a guy who doesn't seem to actually run that many different plays haha. Glad I didn't stay up late for that one, not a great showing on my part.
GG man, sometimes I get way too meticulous about substitutions. I had MNF on pause.

49ers move to 12-1 after starting 0-1 on the year. Kap was on fire (earning that $100 million contract), but my defense was a bit porous. 

The recording software hung up so I don't know if I actually have any video, too bad because it was a great game!

CAGFL Playoff Picture

AFC NFC

Division Leaders                              Division Leaders

1. Bills (12-1)                                   1. 49ers (12-1)

2. Broncos (10-2)                             2. Eagles (10-3)

3. Browns (9-4)                                3. Bucs (9-3)

4. Titans (8-5)                                  4. Vikings (6-6)

Wild Card                                        Wild Card

1. Ravens (8-4)                               1. Falcons (9-4)

2. Chiefs (8-4)                                 2. Saints (8-4)

In the Hunt                                     In the Hunt

Patriots (7-5)                                  Seahawks (8-5)

Jaguars (6-6)                                 Panthers (8-5)

Raiders (6-6)                                 Cardinals (6-6)

if I can win out, I might sneak into the playoffs... but with my last 3 games being the Packers, Saints, and Colts, I have my work cut out for me

Colts barley get a win in OT over the Broncos! 43-37

Colts drive up the field and score with 20 seconds left and had tp comp the 2 point to bring it to overtime. Then drove up the field to cap off the game! 

Colts Top Players:

Luck QBR 77.7 15-25 for 194 yards 2 TD 2 INT 

Harris 48 yards while Luck added 23 yards and 1 TD 

Hilton 55 yards 1 TD while Fleener got the other TD 

Williams 8 tackles 4 TFL 1 sack Mathis added 2 sacks 

Both Holliday and Sherels had a KR for a TD 

Broncos Top Players:

Morris QBR 150.2 18-26 for 342 yards 3 TD while rushing for 90 yards on 10 att

Hillman 17 att for 151 yards 1 TD

Welker, Nicks, and Manningham each had a TD while Thomas had 74 yards 

Miller 6 tackles 3 TFL 2 sacks Moore and carter each had a pick. 

also one of my picks was a toss up right before half so i only threw one ;)

GG Doo Mane! 

Dolphins over Giants 31-21.

Dolphins Offense: 249 Passing yards, 2 TD / 199 Rushing Yards on 28 Att, 2 TD

Dolphins Defense: 1 Interception, 1 FF, 1 Fumble Recovery

Giants Offense: 265 Passing Yards , 3 TD / 51 Rushing Yards on 12 Att

Giants Defense: 2 Interceptions, 1 FF, 1 Fumble Recovery

Was 24-7 going into the 4th.

Giants Scored their last two touchdowns on a 79 yards pass to V. Cruz, followed up by a 50 yard bomb to Cruz with a 9 Yard pass immediately after for a TD with :27 left in the 4th quarter. 

GG hotitlnstln

bread's done
Back