Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

6 games left to get done tonight:

Chiefs v. Jags

Vikings v. Lions

Washington v. Cowboys (all cpu)

Cardinals v. Rams

Saints v. Texans

Raiders v. Chargers

Pats vs. Ravens started off as a lagfest through 2 disconnections. On the third attempt came back from a 28-7 deficit to win in OT. Jones and Smith making some of the most ridiculous catches I have ever seen. We had back to back touchdown returns Great game ballhawk you should have won, it came down to the OT coin toss. I'm sure Bseti is happy now.

Games Left:
Cardinals v. Rams: Mile High, Rams will be on auto at 7pm. From here on out i'm considering mog to be done with this league. He'll be on auto moving forward. Tired of doing this Dance.
Saints v. Texans: Yanks/ Tanabeo...Status?

Of course I lose on a sim game. Honestly please remove mog so we can avoid another incident like the one that happened to me. Extremely frustrating.

Of course I lose on a sim game. Honestly please remove mog so we can avoid another incident like the one that happened to me. Extremely frustrating.
Removing him makes things worse. Then the cpu signs/releases players.

He's "removed" from the league, although his username still retains the team. If i remove him and we move to another season, the cpu will offer ridiculous contracts to free agents, etc. It's a fucking nightmare.

Sad announcement: I'm on vacation (out of the country) this Sunday the 22nd through next Sunday the 29th :( so I'll need to be on auto that whole week...freaking Cancun, everyone feel sorry for me!! No playoffs!!

Jets lose another. Thinking I should've lost my vs CPU games on purpose at this point. Would've had the number one pick locked up, instead I have 4 useless wins against the CPU.

Dolphins over Jets 45-38 in a freaking heart attack game.

Dolphins led 38-17 with 5:56 left in the 4th Quarter.  Jets proceeded to Scored 2 Touchdowns within 24 seconds of each other after some stupid turnovers on the fins side. Jets tied it up with 1:15 left in the 4th quarter to make it 38-38. The fins marched right back down the field and scored on a 32 yard pass to Dustin Keller for the TD with :33 left in the game.

Dolphins Offense: 379 Passing Yards, 6 TD / 147 Rushing Yards

Dolphins Defense: 4 Interceptions, 2 Sacks, 5 TFL

Jets Offense: 266 Passing Yards, 2 TD/ 165 Rushing Yards, 3 TD

Jets Defense:  2 Interceptions, 1 Sack, 6 TFL

Player Stats:

R. Tannehill 18 for 26, 326 Yards, 6 TD

G. Smith 14 for 29, 293 Yards, 2 TD

M. Wallace 5 for 111 Yards, 3 TD

D. Keller 4 for 61 Yards, 2 TD

L. Miller 4 for 81 yards, 1 TD

S. Hill 4 for 110 Yards, 2 TD

S. Holmes 3 for 82 Yards

Rushing:

L. Miller 16 carries for 140 Yards

M. Goodson 12 carries for 83 Yards, 1 TD

C. Iovery 9 Carries for 63 Yards, 2 TD

gg uber. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Lesson I need to learn is to run more. Goodson and Ivory aren't too bad as committee. And also don't throw passes right at opposing players :)

Games Left:

Ravens @ Raiders: Status?
Chargers @ Broncos: Broncos may play the cpu
Cowboys @ Patriots: Patriots may play the cpu
Redskins @ Giants: Giants may play the cpu
Bengals @ Cardinals : Status?

We're advancing at 8.

Seriously Chetty, i don't know if you find these games fun or...what...but I don't belong in the same division as you. 

Bills over Dolphins 27-7. Declaring this at the end of the 3rd Quarter. 

gg. I'm not butthurt, just shocked at how much I SUCK ass compared to everyone of your players. 

Seriously Chetty, i don't know if you find these games fun or...what...but I don't belong in the same division as you.

Bills over Dolphins 27-7. Declaring this at the end of the 3rd Quarter.

gg. I'm not butthurt, just shocked at how much I SUCK ass compared to everyone of your players.
A little hard on yourself, but gg. Just a tip in general(this isn't suppose to come of douchey, just trying to help) but when you run commit, try to do it from plays that have deep safety help or user the corner. The CPU just tells the CB to be completely useless so unless your usering over the top, that deep route will be open everytime.

Does anyone know ballhawk (ravens). I've sent two pms and haven't seen him on live yet and have gotten no response yet

could anyone reach dvo for me? staticz? if you do could you tell him I can play netime tonight, I will most likely be online. appreciate it...

I haven't heard from Matt Young and I haven't reached out to him to be honest, so our game will most likely have to be simmed. Damn holidays always have me busy :(

With 5 User games left i'm going to go ahead and push week 16's deadline back to this Saturday/Sunday. (After Christmas)

Just seems like the smart thing to do. 

Merry Christmas everyone.

Games Left:

Rams vs Vikings: man2008 can play the cpu

Bengals vs Browns:

Patriots vs Broncos:

Cardinals vs Redskins: Mile High can play the cpu

Titans vs Jaguars:

Chargers vs Chiefs: Dark Rider can play the cpu

Steelers vs Ravens:

Lions vs Packers: 

I haven't heard from Matt Young and I haven't reached out to him to be honest, so our game will most likely have to be simmed. Damn holidays always have me busy :(
Yeah, last time I was on Madden was Friday night. But now that Adam has graciously extended the deadline, I hope we can get it played. Sending PM now.

I had no idea that I could play the CPU. Mind lapse. Sorry about that. I will get it done tomorrow. Now it makes sense why he didn't respond to my message.

50 percent of teams are at .500 or above so far this league is crazy this year. After winning tonight im at 10-5 and still outside looking in on playoffs.

With 5 User games left i'm going to go ahead and push week 16's deadline back to this Saturday/Sunday. (After Christmas)

Just seems like the smart thing to do.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Games Left:

Rams vs Vikings: man2008 can play the cpu

Bengals vs Browns:

Patriots vs Broncos:

Cardinals vs Redskins: Mile High can play the cpu

Titans vs Jaguars:

Chargers vs Chiefs: Dark Rider can play the cpu

Steelers vs Ravens:

Lions vs Packers:
Really...why?

I could understand if we weren't having 3, 4 or 5 games a week being simmed regularly already. Or extending advance for one day (for tonight) but to extend it for the better part of a week, when interest is already waning doesnt make a lot of sense to me. The guys who are still into the league have played their games. The guys who haven't don't deserve another week to get the games done in my opinion. I understand the thinking around the holiday but a one-day extension seems more than fair, a week just seems excessive. We should advance tonight and have the next advance be Saturday/Sunday...that seems like the smarter thing to do.

im happy we don't advance week16 till sat/sunday i don't have much time to even play week17  game till at least sunday night. 

Really...why?

I could understand if we weren't having 3, 4 or 5 games a week being simmed regularly already. Or extending advance for one day (for tonight) but to extend it for the better part of a week, when interest is already waning doesnt make a lot of sense to me. The guys who are still into the league have played their games. The guys who haven't don't deserve another week to get the games done in my opinion. I understand the thinking around the holiday but a one-day extension seems more than fair, a week just seems excessive. We should advance tonight and have the next advance be Saturday/Sunday...that seems like the smarter thing to do.
I kinda Agree, I feel the playoffs , free qagency and draft will help bring some activity and excitement back the league, so we should try to get there as soon as possible, the weekend is a long time to wait for week 17, I think Thursday is a resonable time for advance than maybe Monday for week 17 ,

im happy we don't advance week16 till sat/sunday i don't have much time to even play week17 game till at least sunday night.
I completely understand that. I don't disagree with giving extra time for week 17. But the delay when half the games are played for this week is counter-productive to me.

If we advance on Saturday, then Monday or Tuesday, that will wrap up the playoffs cleanly after the holidays.

Extending this deadline or week 17 doesn't matter. Most of the active guys would've played their games last night or tonight and then might have been upset about the long lay over anyway.

Everyone enjoy the holidays. I won't be around much for the next couple of days.

THE absolute earliest I will consider advancing is Thursday night. It's Christmas Eve people....
Advance was scheduled for last night and you decided to move it on a whim when no one made an attempt to contact opponents or bothered to post in the thread and ask for an extension.

Ultimately none of this matters but I don't think this helps the league at all.

To your point Staticz...I don't believe "upset" is the appropriate term. I'm certainly not mad that we aren't moving until the weekend I just don't see the logic, personally as any benefit to the members who care about the league. If we advanced "on time" week 17 obviously would've been slowed and that would make perfect sense but I don't agree with pausing/extending the week on the night of advance when the majority of games have been played. Playoffs could've been done this weekend.

Ramesu, Since you so desire the logic behind my thinking, here ya go.

Just because you don't see things happening in the thread doesn't mean people aren't pm'ing me.

Currently 7 of our ACTIVE members are out of town visiting family. A few of those include the games you want to sim.

I'm sorry that i care more about our members rather than how fast we can get the playoffs done. People have lives, and family man.

But for fairness sake lets go with your scenario of having the "playoffs done this weekend"

So. Great. 7 of our active members are possibly still out of town (8 including myself) during all of the offseason stages. And possibly the Draft. How does this help the league?

I'd rather ALL of the playoffs be stretched out over Next week. Gives those guys who are out of town and IN the playoffs more time to squeeze a game in, find an xbox, etc...What happens this weekend if one of our playoff guys is out of town...Are you going to give the other guy a free win? No thank you.

And now to my personal situation.... I'm out of town Starting Thursday. Staticz just had a very important family siituation occur that is requiring a TON of his time currently. Staticz has agreed to advance us through the week 17/playoffs if need be while i'm gone...but i don't want him having to run all of the offseason stuff by himself with what he's dealing with. It's an unreasonable request.

Merry Christmas everybody.

also.....here's a list of the user vs user players that didn't get their games in at the deadline..... none of these are deadbeats. They're all good valued members of this league who are still quite "into the league", to use your own words. And these guys have had no problems scheduling games up until this holiday week.

dvo21,bseti50, sprice8688,masterawesome, Yo Soy El Tiger, ballhawk20, Mile High Von, Superstar, Matt Young, Dark Rider, man2008

RamesuThe1, on 24 Dec 2013 - 10:36 AM, said: The guys who are still into the league have played their games. The guys who haven't don't deserve another week to get the games done in my opinion.

Again...none of it matters. I know and completely agree that things have to slow down over the next two weeks. Still think you picked the wrong time to do it. I don't know who pm'd you and you didn't mention that anyone had done so.

Happy Holiday everybody. Be safe

bread's done
Back