Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

have been pming dvo since Saturday haven't heard anything back from him...of possible could he be placed on auto?

i'll go ahead and advance us tonight after this lions/packers game.

there's 3 games other than those left....but people have had enough time. 

I'm visiting BV til late Sunday night. I hope we don't advance to the playoffs before Monday. I have a CPU game to play that will hopefully lock up the NFC one seed.

I'm supposed to get back around 1am Monday Morning and would absolutely play it before a Monday AM advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Panthers finish the regular season on an 8 game win streak... but our playoff lives rest on the result of the Atlanta - Seattle game

monday night at 11 p.m edt would be great if possible gives me and falcons to get game in i will not be back home till tommow night so hoping we can play then if not can play monday night after 8 edt

just looking at standings looks like i have to win to get in man nfc south was a monster this year. at least if i lose i have time to get my copy into amazon to get madden for x1 for 9.99.

Interested in taking over the Bears...let me know what I need to do.

Nevermind - I saw their record. I'll be down next season.

I got a website for a xbox 1 madden league if your interested
i think im done with competitive leagues after this season. once nfl season ends in like a month i think i will be all madden out. I'm sure i will end up selling it soon after that.

i forgot to add you on xbox one my gamer tag is timboslicegb if you want to add me

Well now I know what cards feel like not making playoffs going 10-6.

Well it's been fun last two seasons but it's time to head over to x1 for madden to cah in in the 9.99 upgrade promo ends tues. Good luck in postseason.,

Well now I know what cards feel like not making playoffs going 10-6.

Well it's been fun last two seasons but it's time to head over to x1 for madden to cah in in the 9.99 upgrade promo ends tues. Good luck in postseason.,
How do you do that promo? I was thinking about it.

I think it expires on the 31st. Not sure if Amazon has to have the game by then or if you just have to lock in your trade. You just need to go here
Thanks. I just wasn't sure because when you go to trade it, there's no way to select you want the xbox one version.

Thanks. I just wasn't sure because when you go to trade it, there's no way to select you want the xbox one version.
Yeah, somehow they keep track of it. I bought the X1 version of BF4 from them and it glitched out. I can now buy a second copy of BF4 for $25. Not sure what I would do with it...but it is there.

The Playoff participants in the NFC are all set and if the game gets it right here are the matchups for WildCard Weekend:

#3 - Atlanta Falcons

vs.

#6 - Carolina Panthers

and

#4 Minnesota Vikings

vs.

#5 Tampa Bay Bucs

Philadelphia and San Francisco have earned bye weeks and the Eagles should own home-field advantage.

had to win 8 straight games (and still needed a lil help) to get that 6 seed. hopefully, my guys continue to play smart, efficient football... can't be one and done in the postseason two years in a row

I haven't heard from RevCottonMarcus. Does he even post on the forum?
i've posted numerous times that he's on autopilot and is out of the country until the beginning of next season. you can play the cpu. (i'm not commish...but i believe i put him on auto before i transferred commish duties)

Doo mane on auto too by chance? Still no word. Doubt the game has playoff seeding implications if he's this off the grid but I'd like to play it.

The Bucs/Panthers game was epic. After falling behind by 14 early on a pick-six, three and out, one-play deep ball sequence, the Bucs managed to hang in there and pull it out at the end with a really fortunate, clutch, lucky forced fumble and 60+yard recovery/return to put them in field goal range for the win. 42-45.

As I said last night, Deuce, it sucks that someone had to lose. I feel sort of bad that it happened that way but I had the Martin fumble/99-yd return right before half so, that kinda made us even.

Helluva game though and just being in the super-competitive NFC South makes me wanna keep the league alive as long we can.

well I'd like to see the wild card games wrapped up today, however that might not be enough time.

lets say Wednesday by 10est. Hopefully we are able to advance before then.
Okay, I'm leaving town today and won't be back until mid-day Friday. So that should work.

I'll contact the Falcons and let him know.

I managed to miss the boat too, was about 10 mins too late with the finish. Good news is they hit the rushing total I was aiming for my O line year goal but didn't feed enough catches to Cumberland for his. Oh well!

The leagues #3 scoring offense will host the Falcons #1 scoring offense in Philadelphia for the NFC Divisional Round game.

Pro-Bowlers Nick Foles and Lesean McCoy are looking forward to the game which will be kicking off at 8:30pm Friday Night.

bread's done
Back