Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

Unacceptable. You must devote yourself totally to Madden.

Oh, hey guys. :wave:
44461951.jpg

It was a great game... I'm not a upset with tge fumble as I am the 60 yd return. I would've been satisfied going to OT and losing there but I was in FG range with a TO left and we were making travel plans to go to San Francisco... I'm still sulking

Og,

I'm Sorry that staticz advanced us an hour early. I'm also sorry that you missed the playoffs. I sent you a pm on 12/29 at 11:07 Am informing you that i was out of town and you were free to play the cpu. You had 35 Hours to play the cpu. At Some point it's time to grow up and take responsibility that this is on you, not on staticz. 

In answer to your question, no this is not our last season this year. 

In regards to next years madden, after your comments regarding leaving the league(I have a feeling you'd still be here had you made the playoffs....) and attempting to undermine staticz (He made one mistake.... like you've never made any) I honestly don't see a place here for you next year. Staticz will be here, as will I, as far as i'm aware. 

Once again, i'm sorry he advanced early... by "Newborn".....he has a 10 day old baby at home. His mind was obviously on other things. 

Happy New Year Everybody. 

i've posted numerous times that he's on autopilot and is out of the country until the beginning of next season. you can play the cpu. (i'm not commish...but i believe i put him on auto before i transferred commish duties)
Sorry. I don't remember seeing that. Happy new year!

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again, i'm sorry he advanced early... by "Newborn".....he has a 10 day old baby at home. His mind was obviously on other things.
QFT...unless you've experienced this firsthand, you can bow out of the conversation. The fact that he can remember to put his Madden disc in the 360 and not the toaster is a small miracle.

Congrats, staticz. Good luck with sleeping! ;)

Ill def be around for another season...I shit the bed this year and played a hard ass schedule. ..I hope my top 5 pick will give me some ti.e of advantage headi g into the third season

I'm here til the league dies too , I got two firsts this draft so hopefully I can find me a Sammy Watkins in the draft lol , plus I got Pryor up to a 89 ovr , he is ready to be elite,

OG got on to play at 10, advance was at 11. Plenty of us have done the se in the past.

This is the first time I can remember a false advance, so I can't say that Widdow should have known better or that he was testing his luck.

Given that he missed the playoffs specifically because of this, I think he has every right to be frustrated.

Id also like to mention what a reliable player OG has been for 3 Maddens; so seeing him go sucks.

I asked him not to vacate his spot, so we should be good for the offseason,

I think we can all understand his frustrations. Staticz even apologized for it himself so we can all assume he gets it. But it's one thing to be frustrated and another to call for one of the commissioners to be "fired" (whatever that means). I don't think we'd find too many members sending in applications for the job vacancy either.

OG got on to play at 10, advance was at 11. Plenty of us have done the se in the past.

This is the first time I can remember a false advance, so I can't say that Widdow should have known better or that he was testing his luck.

Given that he missed the playoffs specifically because of this, I think he has every right to be frustrated.

Id also like to mention what a reliable player OG has been for 3 Maddens; so seeing him go sucks.

I asked him not to vacate his spot, so we should be good for the offseason,
I apologized, can't do anymore than that. I have a 10 day old child who sleeps approximately 0 hours per day. If you guys can't understand that then oh well. If OG can't be an adult and accept my apology, then so be it. If he wants to throw his hands up and walk away that is also his choice.

He can be frustrated, I probably would be to. Honestly, can't say that I feel too bad for him though. He doesn't post in the thread unless he is bitching, so how are we supposed to know if he is going to play his CPU game? We have several vacant spots, this makes communication even more paramount. A lot of guys won't even play CPU games and I don't have time to babysit everyone.

I posted in the thread that we were advancing at 10 and no one corrected me (not that I expected them to). If you or anyone else would like to step up and run the league or be on the trade committee please speak up. I can assure you that it is a thankless job. I can even send you some PMs, or just reference OG's post, as examples of how much fun it is.

I understand why he was mad but to say oh he should be fired is nonsense and he acted childes and leaving league over it in the end it's just a video game league.

I understand why he was mad but to say oh he should be fired is nonsense and he acted childes and leaving league over it in the end it's just a video game league.

Yea I dunno about kickin widow out the league he was just talkin out his ass. I think he knows what being the commissioner of this league takes and was just talking out of frustration when he said staticz has been an average. I'd say give him another strike n let's go after another season. widow is a competitive and for the most part committed member, I don't see the need to boot him with one season left...just my opinion

No one is kicking him out, he quit.

Also, ballhawks game was a sim as well. Let me know if he doesn't get back to you.

People make mistakes..I'm not delving into it anymore their is no need, I accept it..LOL never said I didn't, just added my 2 cents and moved on.

Since we have two unplayed games, I'll extend the deadline one more day. Can anyone contact either Sprice or Ballhawk via text and see what is going on with them?

Also, after speaking with Fero - if neither Sprice nor Ballhawk respond by 8pm est tomorrow, they will be placed on auto.

For the record, I heard from Sprice late last night. I told him my hours for today. I would have preferred to play yesterday when I had all day. However, I will be at work from 4p-8:30p EST. Therefore, I have most of the day to play. Hopefully I will hear back again soon.

I know that Sprice usually isn't available until the evening after 5 est. He did say that he didn't mind being placed on auto and letting DarkRider play the CPU because he's just been too busy lately and didn't wanna hold things up.

So, if 830 is too late or if Sprice isn't available it's probably safe to let DarkRider play the cpu before he goes to work at 4. Completely up to you guys.

BallHawk hasn't responded to any attempts to reach out to him. Sprice tried to reach him again last night and he didn't get an answer. I know he has until 8 est.

I know that Sprice usually isn't available until the evening after 5 est. He did say that he didn't mind being placed on auto and letting DarkRider play the CPU because he's just been too busy lately and didn't wanna hold things up.

So, if 830 is too late or if Sprice isn't available it's probably safe to let DarkRider play the cpu before he goes to work at 4. Completely up to you guys.
That's really disappointing. I hope we are able to get this game in at some point. I would much rather play a real person as opposed to the computer. I am happy to play him at some point after work. I typically get home around 9p EST when I work these stupid four and a half hour shifts.

That's really disappointing. I hope we are able to get this game in at some point. I would much rather play a real person as opposed to the computer. I am happy to play him at some point after work. I typically get home around 9p EST when I work these stupid four and a half hour shifts.
If it can be scheduled for right at 9 then play him. If not, I'll put him on auto. Let me know asap.

It is really disheartning that we can't even get through the wildcard round.

Luck of the draw I suppose....with Widow's game being simmed, the Ravens got in (I don't know if he was playing much at the end of the season) and Sprice must've won quite a few simmed games down the stretch because he said he hasn't played in some time.

I'd like to think this is an anomally and the rest of the playoffs will go swimmingly. Rider and Seti seem anxious to play, there is still some life left in the league.

Ballhawk responded to my text message this morning I told him they were looking for you on the thread, hopefully he will pop in but Im not sure , we will see

Ok, so still stands - Sprice and Ballhawk will be placed on auto at 8pm est. Please play the games asap after they are put on auto. We'll advance as soon as those games are completed.

I don't think this will put us too far behind. Eagles/Falcons cannot matchup until Saturday anyway.

Update Ballhawk didnt realize he made the playoffs , he just texted me he should be on here soon or at least relay a message through me as I spend most of my day at work looking for updates on the heist coming to GTA V online

bread's done
Back