Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

Hey guys sorry I haven't been around I don't know if i said this before but i'm quitting the league. I know I have a playoff game scheduled so whoever is facing me can just play the cpu. Thank you guys for having me I had a great time 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sprice has informed me that he doesn't really want to play the game. He said just go ahead and at the CPU. I will update when the game is over.

I am not sure how chetty acquires his cornerbacks, but good lord. A 98 release receiver should get a little separation. I knew what I was in for when I saw you had an 87 OVR team compared to my 80 OVR. Good game! I am not even sure if you are that much better than me, but you built unstoppable teams and are killer at usering your insanely fast safety. Good luck in the next round!

Bills move on with a 35-8 win over Kansas City. The score does not reflect how close the game could have been. Coming out of half the  score was 14-8 and Kansas City was returning the opening kickoff and then a big hit on the kick returner turned the game around. The score went to 21-8 and it seemed from that point, instead of playing his gamestyle to take the lead, Dark was forced to try and play catch up. GG Dark.

I am not sure how chetty acquires his cornerbacks, but good lord. A 98 release receiver should get a little separation. I knew what I was in for when I saw you had an 87 OVR team compared to my 80 OVR. Good game! I am not even sure if you are that much better than me, but you built unstoppable teams and are killer at usering your insanely fast safety. Good luck in the next round!
Lol, you can thank everyone who let Demarcus Van Dyke fall to me in the first rounds of free agency in season 1.

Show Blitz is how his corners plaster to your receivers especially on routes to the inside. There are multiple counters but I'm not telling lol

Browns are shipping up to buffalo for the afc championship... Hopefully the fifth times the charm for me against chetty

Well some mix of no sleep, a long Madden layoff and L4WII being a really good player added up to the 49ers playing terribly. 27-7 with 4 turnover's is all that really needs to be said.

GG man, sorry it wasn't more competitive. Good luck going forward! 

Well some mix of no sleep, a long Madden layoff and L4WII being a really good player added up to the 49ers playing terribly. 27-7 with 4 turnover's is all that really needs to be said.

GG man, sorry it wasn't more competitive. Good luck going forward!
It's all good I understand your position..GG and thanks

Any chance I can fire my coach and pick up the Patriots for next season?

I'd rather be in a division full of players. (Assuming Fero, Uber and Chetty are staying).

Bills repeat behind the play of their defense. GG Rames. Unfortunately, that will be my last game of current gen Madden 25. Good luck to all, hope to see some of you on next gen.

One thing I did just want to bring up as a discussion, is boy did they bungle the xp system this year. Too much xp, there's going to be so many power teams next year that are unstoppable due to the ratings. And then just looking at the coaches xp, in 2 years I was only unable to unlock 3 different upgrades and 1 of them is useless in a full league. LT Retirement Package, LE Retirement Package and Trade Influence Pack. On next gen this seems fixed a little bit, but jeez they made it easy.

One thing I did just want to bring up as a discussion, is boy did they bungle the xp system this year. Too much xp, there's going to be so many power teams next year that are unstoppable due to the ratings. And then just looking at the coaches xp, in 2 years I was only unable to unlock 3 different upgrades and 1 of them is useless in a full league. LT Retirement Package, LE Retirement Package and Trade Influence Pack. On next gen this seems fixed a little bit, but jeez they made it easy.
This was really evident to me this year by actually having a successful team in the Fan's League. The XP that you accumulate from winning is insane. And like people brought up last year when they implemented it...all it does is create a "rich get richer" situation. The XP system was probably one of the worst things to happen to competitive league play. I'd rather they just go back to an age based auto progression/regression system. That wasn't perfect...but at least it wasn't something that could be manipulated.

i don't mind xp in the game it's fun to use in my own franchise to build up a low rank team. i think Ea should give you option to turn xp fully off which might happen this coming year with alot of people wanting that option on the madden website forums.

tampa20bucs.jpg

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Season in Review

12-4 regular season NFC South Champion, NFC Champion, Super Bowl runner up

Offense (pts) - 2nd

Defense (pts) - 10th

Draft Picks (Round selected - Position - Overall Rating in-game in-scheme)

1st - DE - Chris Smith (67)

1st - CB - Justin Glibert (85)

2nd - LB - Ryan Shazier (76)

2nd - WR - Josh Huff (78)

4th - CB - Jason Verrett (81)

4th - OT - Fou Fontoi (81)

5th - HB - Isiah Crowell (64)

6th - OG - Mason Walters (89)

7th - OT - Rob Crisp (80)

Highlights: Doug Martin set the NFL record for rushing yards with 3,636 yards on 406 attempts and earned the NFL MVP award. He lead the Bucs to the Super Bowl where they lost to Chetty's Bills 21-17.

Offseason Priorities: 

1. Linebackers

2. Secondary Depth

3. Weapons for Freeman

I don't mind XP either but its too easy to earn and I still don't understand how you can increase athletic abilities. I vote bring back training camp minigames from the ps2, lol

I just walked in the door (12:48 am est) after 4 cancelled flights since saturday, and 12 hours of delays today. Thankfully i'm home now. I'll look over things and talk to staticz about the schedule for the offseason tomorrow morning. 

I'm retracting my request to join the Patriots.

The Eagles will have basically the same team with like 15mil cap room so that should be fun enough not to switch teams and still keep it interesting.

I'm not commissioner. When and if i reach staticz, Sure. 

edit: Just sent him an email. 

We have advanced into Offseason Week 1: Re-Sign Your Players.

You'll have until 11pm EST Thursday to Resign players. 

bread's done
Back