Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

I would love nothin more then to keep playing...ive been trying to get a hold of ballhawk since Friday night before the advance and have gotten nothin at all in the way of a response. ..could someone contact him or can he be put on auto...thanks very much in advance

[quote name="siradam134" post="11457743" timestamp="1390178424"]Locker:

2013: 5677 Yards, 61 TD, 23 INT
2014: 5638 Yards, 55 TD, 30 INT

This is only 200 Yards Over Drew Brees real life stat in 2011. 5,476.

Let's say Josh Johnson Throws for 396 Yards and 8Td's for 16 straight games.

2015 Stats: 6336 Yards, 128 TD.

Can we see the discrepancy here? I hope we can.

On to the Rushing Game.

In the last two seasons we've had 6 HB's run almost as much as Doom did in his only season here. If you're going to have a run offense, you're easily going to approach 3,000 yards in madden, sadly. That's only 187 Yards Per game. And his "48 Touchdowns" were only 3 Td's per game as a RB.. Not that hard to do in madden, honestly. There's nothing we can do about this.[/quote]

Seriously? Projecting an entire season based on one game? Hardly a sufficient method.

And using the fact that madden isn't very good at keeping statistics in a realistic realm to support your point and ignoring it for all other purposes? Ok...sounds fair.

All we did was ask why you had such an insane game against the CPU. All that was required was 'i will bback off a bit.' We've asked the same of several players in the past and never had an issue. Instead, you let us know that you would be doing that all season and would've done the same to a human opponent.

Nothing else needs to be said. Fero and I will be handing out strikes for outrageous CPU games. The bucs have never had a strike, so this could've been nothing more than a warning. As N8 says all the time, it isn't personal, just follow the rules.

Seriously? Projecting an entire season based on one game? Hardly a sufficient method. And using the fact that madden isn't very good at keeping statistics in a realistic realm to support your point and ignoring it for all other purposes? Ok...sounds fair.
I also based this off a statement you made. I can only go off of the facts i'm given.

" This year I've decided to try to break as many passing records as possible. "

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love nothin more then to keep playing...ive been trying to get a hold of ballhawk since Friday night before the advance and have gotten nothin at all in the way of a response. ..could someone contact him or can he be put on auto...thanks very much in advance
Tiger, If you don't hear from him by 6pm EST tomorrow, can you play at 7pm est? If not...i'll place him on auto sometime tonight if it's required.

[quote name="staticz" post="11457788" timestamp="1390179474"] As N8 says all the time, it isn't personal, just follow the rules.[/quote]

I didn't break any rules.

i will say this i hope this league bounces to next gen next year. i really think the ai in at least this year madden would make the field a more even playing field. long gone is trying to do things to make computer a.i def players just look  dumb which most better madden players do. 

i for one think sir and staticz did great job running this league with all the garbage they put up with. 

I'm in three next gen sim leagues so far timbo and yea the realism is nice and gameplay is legit, I haven't seen to many scams or AI mishaps , attributes seem to matter a lot more , my only issues so far are injuries ,seems to be a lot of those , the leagues I'm in are set on 10 min quarters All-Madden so I'm not sure if that plays a part in the injuries.

Advance will be pushed back to 8:45/9pm Est Due to the request of one of our members. 

For the record, L4WII told me after our game last night that it would be his final on CAG. Not sure if he has told anyone else, but I thought I would let everyone know. I will miss our rivalry games! (Go Jags!)

I'm not leaving there is a misunderstanding, I said what I said thinking fero was shutting the league down..

P.s deuce think again

The League will not be shut down as long as everyone continues to play fair, show up, play their games, be respectful in AND out of the game, and have fun. That's all staticz and I have ever asked for. 

We Have Advanced. Deadline will be Wednesday at 11pm est.
Are we going to put Ballhawk on auto? I play him this week and tonight is really the only night I would be able to play before the advance. I've just sent him a PM here and on xbox, so I'll wait a little while.

Let me know if anyone has seen him online recently.

I will announce free agency tomorrow morning. Out on the town celebrating a birthday right now.

jello, He's on Auto. 

Free Agency Will begin at 8am tomorrow. (Wednesday the 22nd.)

We will be doing this round of free agency a little differently than before, since there are less users in the league, and a LOT of good players still available out there. Just remember that i'm trying to do this to balance out the competition a bit...so we don't wind up with another Cardinals Team....Fitzpatrick,Malcolm Floyd, and Dez Bryant :D

Every Team still Active will have the opportunity to choose 2 players at a time for possibly two rounds(if we need it). Then we will close free agency Again. I've added up the Standings of all 3 seasons so far, and combined them and sorted them from Worst to Best. Worst Gets to pick their 2 players, then team #2, and so on and so forth.

This will all start at 8am tomorrow with a 2 Hour window for a selection to be made. 

Example, at 8am the Giants Post that they pick up WR #1 and CB #1. Their Selection Process is over, and i'll announce in the thread(and a pm to the user picking) that team #2 can pick. And so on and So forth. 

To make things a little less complicated, yes you can pm me your free agency selections in "priority" format prior to tomorrows 8am starting deadline just in case you won't be around a computer throughout the day. 

You do NOT have to choose two players if you don't want to. One player signing is enough. If you only want one player, please signal in the thread that you're done "choosing" 

Here's the list(with record attached)

#1 Giants (5-28) Begins at 8am Wednesday
#2 Packers (8-25) Begins at 10am
#3 Dolphins (9-24) Begins at Noon
#4 Redskins (11-22) Begins at 2pm
#5 Chargers (11-22) 
#6 Texans (11-22) Begins at 4pm
#7 Steelers (11-22) Begins at 6pm 
#8 Saints (13-20) Begins at 8pm
#9 Jets (15-18) Begins at 10pm
#10 Cardinals (16-17) Begins at Midnight Thursday
#11 Ravens (18-15) Begins at 2am
#12 Chiefs (18-15) Begins at 4am
#13 Raiders (18-15) Begins at 6am 
#14 Patriots (19-14) Begins at 8am
#15 49ers(22-11) Begins at 10am 
#16 Panthers(22-11) Begins at Noon
#17 Falcons(22-11) Begins at 2pm
#18 Vikings(24-9) Begins at 4pm
#19 Eagles(27-6) Begins at 6pm
Selections must be in the following format:

Team Name:
Player Added: Name (Position)
Player Dropped: Name (Position)

A few things to note:

1. If your roster isn't full, you don't need to drop a guy. But please post who you pick up.

2. Keep your cap space in mind. These guys do take contracts, so you might not be able to sign the expensive guys without dropping someone.

Chargers still active? Hit him up on Xbl last night while he was on and he ignored my message. Haven't heard back from my PM either.

I'm done guys, it was fun but I'm tired of Madden and football n general, especially after that patriots loss. Ferro n staticz u guys did a great job running the league as always I appreciate all that ya do for us... We'll see what the future brings as far as systems but I hope to be back in the league next year

Can someone confirm that the free agents list on the DaddyLeagues website is up to date?

I'm a firefighter and I'm currently at work. I won't be back home until Thursday morning so I have no way of getting to my Xbox. If the free agents list and my roster are up to date on the website, I can send SirAdam a list of my preferred picks.

Thanks!!!

The giants proudly select CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and LB Jonathan Vilma. Roster was not full, so no players were dropped.

The Packers are now on the clock. The Dolphins will begin picking at Noon. The Packers CAN send their picks in after noon just incase they're still sleeping, but other teams will have priority at that point. 

I didn't see him on the open team list in the OP.
He was out of the country. Not sure if he is back or if someone is using his account

I'm done guys, it was fun but I'm tired of Madden and football n general, especially after that patriots loss. Ferro n staticz u guys did a great job running the league as always I appreciate all that ya do for us... We'll see what the future brings as far as systems but I hope to be back in the league next year
Hate to see you go, but totally understand. Enjoy the break from Madden!

Can someone confirm that the free agents list on the DaddyLeagues website is up to date?

I'm a firefighter and I'm currently at work. I won't be back home until Thursday morning so I have no way of getting to my Xbox. If the free agents list and my roster are up to date on the website, I can send SirAdam a list of my preferred picks.

Thanks!!!
Typically they are accurate. Every once in awhile they'll have a retired player mixed in there, but I've only seen that in the offseason. It also might not update right away, so keep track of whose been picked in the thread as well.

Team Name: Dolphins

Player Added: C Mike Pouncey & LT Tyron Smith
Player Dropped: WR Brandon Gibson & ?

Free Agency Has Begun

We will be doing this round of free agency a little differently than before, since there are less users in the league, and a LOT of good players still available out there. Just remember that i'm trying to do this to balance out the competition a bit...so we don't wind up with another Cardinals Team....Fitzpatrick,Malcolm Floyd, and Dez Bryant  :D

Every Team still Active will have the opportunity to choose 2 players at a time for possibly two rounds(if we need it). Then we will close free agency Again. I've added up the Standings of all 3 seasons so far, and combined them and sorted them from Worst to Best. Worst Gets to pick their 2 players, then team #2, and so on and so forth.

Every Player will have a 2 hour window in which their selection can be made.

Example, at 8am the Giants Post that they pick up WR #1 and CB #1. Their Selection Process is over, and i'll announce in the thread(and a pm to the user picking) that team #2 can pick. And so on and So forth. 

To make things a little less complicated, yes you can pm me your free agency selections in "priority" format prior to the deadline just in case you won't be around a computer throughout the day. 

You do NOT have to choose two players if you don't want to. One player signing is enough. If you only want one player, please signal in the thread that you're done "choosing" 

Here's the list(with record attached)

#1 Giants (5-28) CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and LB Jonathan Vilma / No Drops
#2 Packers (8-25) DT Sione Pouha / Drop: LT Mickey Baucus
#3 Dolphins (9-24) C Mike Pouncey & LT Tyron Smith / Drop: WR Brandon Gibson & RT Austin Pasztor
#4 Redskins (11-22)  RE Jason Pierre Paul & LE Anthony Spencer / Drop: RE Kedric Golston & TE Nehemiah Hicks
#5 Chargers (11-22) -May Pick at Anytime.
#6 Texans (11-22) CB Mike Jenkins & DT Nick Fairley / Drop CB Ifo Ekpre-Olomu
#7 Steelers (11-22) LT Nate Solder  & WR Wes Welker / Drop : None
#8 Saints (13-20) Begins at 8pm Wednesday -May Pick at Anytime.
#9 Jets (15-18) TE Bear Pascoe & MLB Desmond Bishop / Dropped: MLB Yawin Smallwood / ROLB Calvin Pace
#10 Cardinals (16-17) Begins at Midnight Thursday
#11 Ravens (18-15) Begins at 2am
#12 Chiefs (18-15) Begins at 4am
#13 Raiders (18-15) Begins at 6am 
#14 Patriots (19-14) Begins at 8am
#15 49ers(22-11) Begins at 10am 
#16 Panthers(22-11) Begins at Noon
#17 Falcons(22-11) Begins at 2pm
#18 Vikings(24-9) Begins at 4pm
#19 Eagles(27-6) Begins at 6pm
Selections must be in the following format:

Team Name:
Player Added: Name (Position)
Player Dropped: Name (Position)

A few things to note:

1. If your roster isn't full, you don't need to drop a guy. But please post who you pick up.

2. Keep your cap space in mind. These guys do take contracts, so you might not be able to sign the expensive guys without dropping someone.

Team Name: Redskins

Player Added: RE Jason Pierre Paul & LE Anthony Spencer

Player Dropped: RE Kedric Golston Le Barry Cofield

I pick at 4am? That really sucks.

Edit: would it be okay if I posted who I wanted around 11:30p and if no one in from of me takes them, I claim them at 4am? There is no way I will be up, and I really don't want to wait until 8am when I wake up.

Team Name: Redskins
Player Added: RE Jason Pierre Paul & LE Anthony Spencer
Player Dropped: RE Kedric Golston Le Barry Cofield
Thank you!! One quick drop change. Instead of Barry cofield, I would like to drop
1) Nehemiah Hicks - TE

Sorry if my PM was a bit confusing. If it's an issue, then it's no big deal, I'll live with it.

bread's done
Back