Madden NFL 25 Non CAG League Discussion

Alright it seems like EA is giving out a free 80-rated card each week for MUT. Have I missed one?

RG3

Ray Lewis

Lesean McCoy

Deion Sanders

Wes Welker

Also anyone that owns a Kindle Fire HD can buy a copy of Madden through the offers section of the tablet for $5 in October.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I've acquired an Amazon weekly free pack Ultimate Team code that may still work. Just put this in the promo area of Madden and if it works you will get 1 free MUT each week through the rest of the season. If you upgrade your team to the XB1 version, you also get some bonus packs.

4V2R-39NH-FD8T-VEQ3

Anyone know if connected career files will transfer to xb1? i'm hoping so, i know UT stuff will, but if connected stuff doesnt i think im gonna go back to playing UT and trying to build my team instead of doing a franchise

Anyone know if connected career files will transfer to xb1? i'm hoping so, i know UT stuff will, but if connected stuff doesnt i think im gonna go back to playing UT and trying to build my team instead of doing a franchise
Yeah I'm 90% sure it's MUT only that transfers over.

You missed the best chance to quickly increase the quality of your team with the $3/pack Breast Cancer Awareness packs that they sold for 24 hours only each Th/Fri in the month of October.

Yeah I'm 90% sure it's MUT only that transfers over.

You missed the best chance to quickly increase the quality of your team with the $3/pack Breast Cancer Awareness packs that they sold for 24 hours only each Th/Fri in the month of October.
Yeah i figured. I think i might be trading my 360 version in when my xb1 comes. just gonna start a new franchise, really enjoy the mode more so than online this year for some reason

bread's done
Back