Maddox really is funny.

:rofl:
preapprove1.jpg

I've been doing this for a while and it's quite enjoyable. I got a credit card offer just the other day. Hope they enjoy the sale at Mattress Warehouse.

"Hate to burst your bubble, but Terri has been in a persistent vegetative state for many years now. In fact, she didn't die yesterday, she died years ago when she was first declared brain dead. Just because her organs can be kept alive doesn't mean that she's a living person.

Why are you involving yourself in a private family matter anyway? You don't know her. There are thousands of people dying each day because they can't afford surgery, medicine, or chemo therapy, why aren't there protesters trying to save their lives? Most of these people got diseases naturally, unlike Terri who went into a coma because she was so concerned with vanity that she puked her body dry of nutrients. Isn't that hypocritical of you?"

"HEY $$$$$$, YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY WE CARE ABOUT TERRI SCHIAVO AND NOT CANCER PATIENTS? BECAUSE fuck YOU.

TAKE THAT, fuck FACE!"

wow its maddox i am sure laughing out loud

I have to give him credit though, at least he actually does work for his website instead of stealing it from other people and claiming it as his own like ebaum's world does

bread's done
Back