MAG (PS3) Used $0.99 GameStop

There's actually a pretty big community as far as Mag goes actually pretty fun and 3 golds if you veteran 3 times not to hard just takes awhile but not a grind at all

Been having fun playing this for about a week now. This is the first FPS online game that I have played for more than a few minutes. Then again, I haven't really tried too many of them, lol.

[quote name='SolidSnake86']Got a copy, but have yet to play. Can you create clans in MAG? If so, should start a CAG clan.[/QUOTE]

Was thinking of doing this. This game is brutal without a good squad, someone get this started;)

I might jump back on and play with you guys if you want some help in your clan (if you make one). I played this over 400 hours back in it's hayday and learned all the little tricks and best paths on the maps.

Wish I knew it was on sale, would have grabbed a copy today. Guess I'll go back out tomorrow, I remember the game was fun at launch. (Just unbalanced, since everyone jumped to SVER)

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']Was thinking of doing this. This game is brutal without a good squad, someone get this started;)[/QUOTE]

I might jump back on and play with you guys if you want some help in your clan (if you make one). I played this over 400 hours back in it's hayday and learned all the little tricks and best paths on the maps.

I'm planning on giving it a whirl this weekend, or next at the very latest. Once I get things figured out I'll definitely start up a clan. I'm not the best at first-person shooters, but I like the idea of teamwork over solo run-and-gun tactics, and from what I hear, his game seems to favor team-based cooperation.

[quote name='SolidSnake86']I'm planning on giving it a whirl this weekend, or next at the very latest. Once I get things figured out I'll definitely start up a clan. I'm not the best at first-person shooters, but I like the idea of teamwork over solo run-and-gun tactics, and from what I hear, his game seems to favor team-based cooperation.[/QUOTE]

From the hour or so I played, going lobe wolf is virtually impossible, and randoms never want to work together. Let me know when you get it worked out:)

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']From the hour or so I played, going lobe wolf is virtually impossible, and randoms never want to work together. Let me know when you get it worked out:)[/QUOTE]

There's only one way to go lone wolf, and you still have to use your team. If you use your teammates as a distraction and kind of sidestep the front lines, you can sneak to the back and ruin a team.

Sometimes I would let my team know I was doing that and they would attack from the opposite flank, I'd lob some smoke and run through. Then just blow up AA, gates, scanners, etc in their base. They will start looking for you as their defenses go down and will weaken their front lines.

That's still working in a team framework, but the closest to lone wolf...with basically no combat.

Some kid bought this from me on Sunday night, had no idea it was .99
Took me awhile to even find them because its been so unlikely to sell that we put them in the back room.
Have 3 left at my store.... in socal by the way.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']I wonder why gamestop isnt changing their price tags/making note that these are $1[/QUOTE]

Its not that our prices arent updated, its more that We dont even have these on display anymore... at my store at least

Just got 12 M.A.G.'s today. 10 of them came in the original case with the manual and black labeled. Great, great deal! Thanks so much for this deal!

[quote name='Yigytugd']Just got 12 M.A.G.'s today. 10 of them came in the original case with the manual and black labeled. Great, great deal! Thanks so much for this deal![/QUOTE]
really?

The MAG (black label) I picked up a couple weeks ago was tagged .99 regular, .89 Pro Member. Looks like it has about 6-7 different price stickers on it.

[quote name='zerosigmavirus']really?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. One store just got a few shipments of the cases. Another just had 2. The other had 5 new cases that just came in. Very lucky day to go CAG hunting.

[quote name='Yigytugd']Yeah. One store just got a few shipments of the cases. Another just had 2. The other had 5 new cases that just came in. Very lucky day to go CAG hunting.[/QUOTE]
Lol ok I just figured you love MAG

[quote name='Yigytugd']Just got 12 M.A.G.'s today. 10 of them came in the original case with the manual and black labeled. Great, great deal! Thanks so much for this deal![/QUOTE]

So when I see these 12 copies go up on ebay, I'll make sure to buy one with a generic account and leave you negative feedback for hoarding. Thank you for being one of those people that consumes everything for your own meager benefit rather than letting someone else buy a copy for the price you paid.

[quote name='Blade']So when I see these 12 copies go up on ebay, I'll make sure to buy one with a generic account and leave you negative feedback for hoarding. Thank you for being one of those people that consumes everything for your own meager benefit rather than letting someone else buy a copy for the price you paid.[/QUOTE]

Good luck with giving some random guy / girl negative feedback :bouncy:
b/c buying cases of a game automatically means people are reselling. Honestly. Also, there were at least 20+ left at the store I went to. I just got the ones with the cases. Didn't realize the other 2 were generic cases.

bread's done
Back