Make $20-30+ Month of Amazon Gift Cards/Cash Easy ~ Gift Hulk Code Drops

I'm signed up for Git-r-free for the Apple and Big screen stuff, but I haven't really started either. I'm trying to do one site at a time, I'm going to take a look at that Media Dollarz site when I get a chance though.

i helped ya out i signed up for the Eternal Sonata street team it might not get me a free game but i still helped ya out hope u win that ipod dude

Great thanks. I doubt I'll ever have enough points for the iPod, so I'd settle for a faceplate or a free copy of the game.

Anyone else? I'm hoping to get some referrals on Prize Rebel and Gaming Lagoon or Video Game Lagoon that actually complete offers.

Added MyFaveFreebies PlayStation because they're giving a free PSP2000 for only 5 referrals. I'd like to finally pick up a PSP, so if someone wants to help there could be a game or two in it for you. Check the OP.

Added MLB 2K7 to my list of games being offered for a green. I'd prefer the Xbox 360 Elite site at this time since I'm 3/9 for that one, but I'd accept most any of them really.

Also, like everyone else I added the iPod Touch site, it's in the middle somewhere, but I think their images aren't working at the moment.

Bumping this thread. Really want to get those referrals for the Xbox 360 Elite, so I can give my brother my old 360. Come on.

Bump for the day. Just got some offers credited on Gaming Lagoon. You should sign up and start getting your own free stuff. You can't lose.

Really, really want one referral for the My Fave Freebies Sony Site. I'll give you two free games! Come on!

Hey i signed up under ya tonight for myfavefreebies, do you have any offers that you have tried that are easy enough?

Thanks!

Just PM me and i will be sure to get it done!

I PM'ed you. Now it's time for my daily bump. Anyone else want to sign up for MyFaveFreebies? You could get a free PSP 2000 for only 5 referrals! Come on let's go! It's almost my birthday and I want a PSP. At least sign up for Prize Rebel or Gaming Lagoon, so I can get some Wii/Marketplace points. That'd make my birthday.

Aloha!

Get your Gaming/VideoGames Lagoon points now so you can get Halo 3 in two weeks! Or sign up under me for YourFree360Games! I could use one more referral for a game.

Help me get something for my birthday, please. It's coming up in three weeks. Sign up and get yourself something nice as well.

Bump. My 49ers are 2-0! Return to glory! I might be giving bonuses to anyone who can get me some Gaming Lagoon or Prize Rebel points! Let me know if you sign up.

[quote name='Redeema']Help me get something for my birthday, please. It's coming up in three weeks. Sign up and get yourself something nice as well.[/QUOTE]
Happy b'day in advance! :)

Thanks for the well wishes.

In related news, I won $5 from Amazon.com using Winzy. I've yet to win anything from Blingo, though everyone says they're better, but sign up for both and heck sign up for Big Devil while you're at it, I won $50 from them.

Okay, you guys have got to sign up for LuckySearch.comhttp://www.luckysearch.com/redtheimpaler
This could potentially be the best Search & Win engine ever. When your friends win prizes you do too, but when their friends win prizes you can get points from them down to 5 levels. The best part is that you can use those points to redeem for prizes like gift cards, HD DVD Players, Wii, Xbox 360, even a freaking Corvette! I just signed up and I highly suggest you guys jump on this one with me.

Signed up, I'll look into it in the morning but how many searches = how many points, or is it not like WInzy?

You don't get points per search, you have to win them either via a search or as a prize from someone else in your Personal Network. Give it a shot, it's at least worth trying for a month or so to see how easy it is to get some prizes, right?

Accepting pictures of your free stuff on my blog, so I can further prove this stuff legitimate. Any help is appreciated, though I can't really give you anything because I don't get huge traffic numbers yet.

[quote name='Redeema']Okay, you guys have got to sign up for LuckySearch.comhttp://www.luckysearch.com/redtheimpaler
This could potentially be the best Search & Win engine ever. When your friends win prizes you do too, but when their friends win prizes you can get points from them down to 5 levels. The best part is that you can use those points to redeem for prizes like gift cards, HD DVD Players, Wii, Xbox 360, even a freaking Corvette! I just signed up and I highly suggest you guys jump on this one with me.[/QUOTE]
Darn! That site doesn't accept Canadians too :'(

Sorry, but hey you could always just post my link in place of your own and maybe if I win something I can share with you? ;)

I've already got 80 points from someone in my Personal Network's winnings, so they got a prize and I got a few points. They were third tier, and I wouldn't have won it on Winzy or Blingo, so I won't complain. At least I'm 1/4 of the way to $5 on Amazon or 80 points into my new Mini Cooper, one of the two, eh?

Someone already won 500 points on LuckySearch, so they (and I) can claim a $5 Amazon gift certificate. I'm going to do that just so I have proof for you guys that this site is legit that way more people can begin to sign up. Let's all be winners! Not losers like those guys who don't win something every once in a while using a search engine.

Let's go crazy! I really would like to get a PSP for my birthday. Help me with Winzy, Blingo, Big Devil, and Lucky Search! It won't cost you a thing and all you have to do is search a few times per day.

Thanks for signing up. It's probably more along the lines of Blingo than it is Winzy or Big Devil where you win points everyday, but the fact that the Personal Network also helps you win points makes it better than Blingo in my book. I've used Blingo for several months now and haven't won a thing. I've won more on Winzy than Blingo and even more on BigDevil (which you also won since you introduced me to it). I am waiting for my $5.00 Amazon code, so I can prove it pays up, plus I've still got points left over to start applying to my next prize. So, it's not that bad, and there's still instant winners too.

Easy $20 gift card if you sign up for Gather.com and refer 5 friends to sign up. It's another social networking site, but they give you gift cards and stuff to participate. Join using my link, maybe we can start a CAG goup?

Okay I just had to update you guys that my $5.00 Amazon e-certificate came in from LuckySearch.com therefore, I proclaim them 100% legit and in my rotation of search and win sites. Pictures in original post and on the blog.

Someone else on my list has won. I got a few more points. Thanks everyone. I hope to be able to grab some nice gift cards to save myself some money now that property tax payment is due soon. Especially since that doesn't come free.

Real easy $20 all you have to do is accept that invitation! Click that link and sign up. Easy $20 that you can give as a gift in two months.

My birthday is coming up, I was hoping I'd get a PSP, but no luck because no one is signing up for anything. *Sadface*

Thanks everyone. I've added the FreeDVDStore. Any DVD you want, Bluray, HD DVD, pr0n, whatever. Sign up in original post.

Got a referral for Yourfree360games, I can complete my order to get another game. I'm going to wait for Guitar Hero III. Great site. Let's all sign up.

Come on I only need 3 more friends. I'm probably not even going to use this GC since my little town doesn't have a Borders. I may even use it as a raffle prize.

10 pages of bumping and grinding. Only a PS3 to show for it. Hoping for some more free stuff then I may look into advertising other peoples links on my own site in exchange for a green. Get seen by hundreds of visitors and growing everyday.

bread's done
Back