Make $20-30+ Month of Amazon Gift Cards/Cash Easy ~ Gift Hulk Code Drops

Cashed in yesterday for a 1600 Points Xbox Live card and got it within minutes from Gaming Lagoon. If you haven't checked it out yet, you definitely should. It's real easy and perfect for those of us without money.

[quote name='Redeema']I got a green on my 360 Elite site. Only five more to go. Thanks to my Retail Is For Suckers Network.

Go green and I'll post your link on my blogs for a couple weeks maybe up to a month. PM me and we can discuss all the details.[/QUOTE]
Getting closer... :)

Yeah, and if I can get three more referrals from the conga I'll be all set. I'd only need two more. I also picked up a green on my iphone site.

I'm not getting the traffic you get, mkda, but it's a start. Teach me your secrets oh great one.

7.7 points on Rewards1, I think I'm going to try and hold out until I hit 20 to get a Wii Nunchuk, I guess I'll be needing one of those eventually. They added some more free offers, so there's more points if you want them. If you haven't signed up here check them out.

Waiting on my Guitar Hero III bundle, only paid $5 for it, from yourfree360games if you want a cheap bundle, check that site out, you can see a review on my free videogames blog in my signature or click here.

Only need four more referrals until I get my free 360 Elite, you guys can help me out and get a free game (or two) or get a spot in the 360 Elite conga and get 5 free referrals. That's a better deal if you ask me, but it's your choice, I can't do both though. Help me out, help yourself out.

Just wanted to bump this because Winzy is giving away huge Amazon gift certificates daily now, I just missed a $100 GC by a minute or two. If you haven't signed up check my original post and sign up as my friend please.

Anyone want to go green for me? I'll give you a game and throw your chosen link on my blog for, let's say a month? That's a good deal if you ask me.

[quote name='Redeema']Just wanted to bump this because Winzy is giving away huge Amazon gift certificates daily now, I just missed a $100 GC by a minute or two. If you haven't signed up check my original post and sign up as my friend please.[/QUOTE]
Really? Last time I won a couple $5 gc was in August. Need more, especially for buying games :p

Yeah, they've upped the gift certificate value from $5 and $10 all the way up to a max of $100. This was in the newsletter from them and when you visit the main page you'll see this at the lower left hand side of the page.

Okay, now let's get those last three referrals so I can get a 360 Elite. I might be willing to throw money at it now, we can discuss that though.

[quote name='Redeema']Yeah, they've upped the gift certificate value from $5 and $10 all the way up to a max of $100. This was in the newsletter from them and when you visit the main page you'll see this at the lower left hand side of the page.

Okay, now let's get those last three referrals so I can get a 360 Elite. I might be willing to throw money at it now, we can discuss that though.[/QUOTE]
Oh, ok, thanks for letting me know. Hopefully they start giving away more prizes than just stupid points. Perhaps its best if they just give away more frequent Amazon $5gc than bigger ones. Make more people happy...

That might work. Too bad you don't live in the U.S. because Lucky Search might be a better fit for you. I've only won once myself and the rest of my points come from the people in my personal network. If that Winzy signature of yours I seen is legit then you'd have a huge pool of referrals.

[quote name='Redeema']That might work. Too bad you don't live in the U.S. because Lucky Search might be a better fit for you. I've only won once myself and the rest of my points come from the people in my personal network. If that Winzy signature of yours I seen is legit then you'd have a huge pool of referrals.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I really wanted to signup for that site but it sucks it's not open to Canada. Is BigDevil now open though? I just checked the signup page and noticed 2 things:

1. The url says "canada":

http://canada.bigdevil.com/signUp.html

2: In the country form field, it says "UK" and "Others".

And the sig you saw was a mockery of the points system lol, back before I even got 1 gc. Now that I got a couple of gcs it ain't so bad.

Well, if they let you sign up that's good. I don't think they're using Google anymore, though. Apparently it was being abused and Google didn't want them to use it or something.

[quote name='mkda']It seems they accept Canadians. However, it doesn't seem the search is working properly for the Canadian section:

http://canada.bigdevil.com/web?q=free+ps3

For the US section it works:

http://www.bigdevil.com/web?q=free+ps3

No, it doesn't look like they're using Google. It looks like the Ask.com engine. Oh well, since that is the case no use promoting them -- they're the same as Winzy I suppose. Did you win anything from them?[/quote]

Yeah, the first day I won two $25 dining gift certificates, which I haven't used because the places around here don't accept them and there's too many stipulations to the places that do use them. Since then I've won a $5 Amazon gift certificate, which I got promptly. That's it so far, though.

Winzy owes me a $10 Amazon gc still, which makes $20 won from them total.

LuckySearch paid me $5 Amazon gc and I've got enough points for $5 x 3 Amazon, but I'm hoping to pick up a $25 to get it all at once. I've got $50 in Amazon gc's sitting in my account and was hoping to get enough to get me a PSP 2000 with one, since there's not too many good referral sites to get one, or at least none that have had any success for me.

Added Ninety Nine Nights to my list of games, go green for me, which you can do for free and I'll send you a free game or two from the last generation stuff.

Need those last three referrals for my 360 Elite, who wants to get lucky? A game or two and I'll throw your link on my site for a couple weeks to try and get you some sign ups.

Three more referrals for my 360 Elite. I added Ninety-Nine Nights. There's a bunch of games I'd be willing to throw your way if you go green for me. All you need is one. For the free xbox360games, you need two. Way easier like this.

[quote name='Redeema']Need those last three referrals for my 360 Elite, who wants to get lucky? A game or two and I'll throw your link on my site for a couple weeks to try and get you some sign ups.[/QUOTE]
Maybe this pic will help... :D

funny-pictures-halo-dog-pew.jpg

Hahaha. Anyway, Monday is a big win day at LuckySearch, so if you haven't signed up yet, I'd appreciate a sign up. The referrals go 5 levels and you pick your own prizes. I'm almost up to a $25 Amazon gift certificate, so sign up and get all your friends to sign up, too. You could have a $5 gift cert in less than a week, and if those friends maintain you could probably get one every week.

Come on, doesn't anyone want a free game? Well, then how about signing up for Points2Shop? I need a couple hundred points to order up Link's Crossbow Training, help me out please? I'll give you a hearty handshake as a payment.

Finally got enough points to cover Link's Crossbow Training, but now I need to cover shipping, who wants to help and sign up for Points 2 Shop? Or maybe I'll just get something else that pushes the order over $25. Either way help, please.

Also, still looking for those last three referrals for my Xbox 360 Elite. Who wants a free game?

Lastly, don't forget to sign up for LuckySearch because tomorrow is a "Big Win Day" where they'll increase the amount of winners. Come on, it's a great Search & Win site with great prizes.

What's it going to take to get those last three greens? Come on help me out!

Oh, free Guitar Hero III came this past Friday! Could be you if you want. I'm probably done with the site, until something else big ticket gets released.

I'm thinking of doing Mario Galaxy for two referrals, or I'll sell it to you for $25 anyone willing to do that? I really want to get that 360 Elite before Christmas.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Hope you have a good one. It's Christmas shopping time (if you do that sort of thing) might as well try and get some of your stuff free. How about you help me and I help you?

Well, I got my five free Bluray movies for sending in my proof of purchase for my PS3, anyone want to do a referral for a unopened Bluray movie? Let me know.

Help me out, I'll help you out. I'll do more than just give you a few bucks for a referral, I can get you sign ups from potential greens. Who wants in?

Great thanks for signing up. Good luck with the site. I just got my Zune from the Live Club thing, took me a while to earn the tickets to get it, but it's free and I'm not going to complain.

Keep the sign ups coming guys, please. Remember search and win is free. I've got $60 Amazon e-certificates sitting in my account to prove these sites work.

I started probably mid-June and finally got enough tickets to claim the Zune in early October or so. I mostly played while at work, though I did play from home on occasion. I know they're "only" $100 now, but that's a bill I'd rather not spend when I don't have to. Now to get my "free" Xbox 360 Elite and other stuff, who wants to help out? I can get you people to sign up under you.

Rewards1 has added new offers and will be adding a lot more soon. If you haven't tried them out they're pretty nice, they're not quite Points2Shop, but it's free gaming stuff just like Prize Rebel or Gaming Lagoon. I've got 9.25 points there and just want to earn another 5-10 points before I order something, but I've pretty much run out of offers. If you want to help, I'll be a very happy camper.

So, who wants to help?

bread's done
Back