Male birth control pill...

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']
Anyway, you may want to hide this one from the mrs/lady friend unless you want to be going to the drug store every month instead.[/QUOTE]

I've been wanting something like this for a long time actually.

I know if I take this everyday there is no way someone I screw will get pregnant, and all the burden is on me.

With women, you have to worry about if they took it, if they missed a day, blah blah blah.

I'd rather be in 100% control of whether I become a father or not.

[quote name='Roufuss']I'd rather be in 100% control of whether I become a father or not.[/QUOTE]That would be up the butt, Bob.

But if men can’t remember to take out the garbage, will they remember to take the birth control pill? Moreover, some men, worried that it could damage their virility, may object to taking any kind of pill.

Oh there's certain things we remember, if it involves not being a daddy, you better believe we'd remember it.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Oh there's certain things we remember, if it involves not being a daddy, you better believe we'd remember it.[/quote]

Why aren't girls the same way? It's a pretty big deal if they become a mommy. Most of the time they get stuck with the kid if the dad skips out (sad but true).

[quote name='Lieutenant Dan']Why aren't girls the same way? It's a pretty big deal if they become a mommy. Most of the time they get stuck with the kid if the dad skips out (sad but true).[/QUOTE]

Because they're women, deep down, despite their claims otherwise, they want to be mommies.

:twisted:

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Because they're women, deep down, despite their claims otherwise, they want to be mommies.

:twisted:[/quote]

Men want to have kids too. They'd just prefer to not know about them.

There is a big diffrence between female birth control and male birth control.

Female Birth Control stop the cycle or process where the egg comes down. In this case she is cheating and her ovaries say hey nothing coming down fallopean tube lane. Some other birth control might make everything come down at once or even if there is a conntection the fertilized egg will not be caught by the closed uterus which is now open. Again all females creatures if not most have a certain amount of eggs in the basket.

Now the difrence is that mens cells is allways making new cells. We don't need to wear some kinda Sponge to catch our gametes. We don't even need to empty our gametes. In fact all we need to do is ignore the fact we can make gametes and never see anything at all.

Now to be honest I do not want some kinda thing that is going to screw with my body chemicals or more important the chemicals of my seeds. Again even my seeds being exposed to this kinda horror is imaginable.

Also if they find some way for a man to carry a baby this will be the end of all happines as we know. God help us all.

I mean they found a way to revive dead people why not use that instead of screwing with mens gametes. It will be like that film where the guy pops a rape drug in a glass but it is a woman poping a non nades drug and the next morning.

AHHHH where to my Manwich. Then they wil be like that witch took Jhonnys power to make babies. I come over there and take her power to give birth.

[quote name='RegalSin2020']
I mean they found a way to revive dead people why not use that instead of screwing with mens gametes. It will be like that film where the guy pops a rape drug in a glass but it is a woman poping a non nades drug and the next morning.

AHHHH where to my Manwich. Then they wil be like that witch took Jhonnys power to make babies. I come over there and take her power to give birth.[/quote]

I heart you

[quote name='RegalSin2020']There is a big diffrence between female birth control and male birth control.

Female Birth Control stop the cycle or process where the egg comes down. In this case she is cheating and her ovaries say hey nothing coming down fallopean tube lane. Some other birth control might make everything come down at once or even if there is a conntection the fertilized egg will not be caught by the closed uterus which is now open. Again all females creatures if not most have a certain amount of eggs in the basket.

Now the difrence is that mens cells is allways making new cells. We don't need to wear some kinda Sponge to catch our gametes. We don't even need to empty our gametes. In fact all we need to do is ignore the fact we can make gametes and never see anything at all.

Now to be honest I do not want some kinda thing that is going to screw with my body chemicals or more important the chemicals of my seeds. Again even my seeds being exposed to this kinda horror is imaginable.

Also if they find some way for a man to carry a baby this will be the end of all happines as we know. God help us all.

AHHHH where to my Manwich. Then they wil be like that witch took Jhonnys power to make babies. I come over there and take her power to give birth.[/QUOTE]
I think you're the last person that needs to be worried about birth control of any form.

Interesting development. I'm all for any sort of male birth control. Though, one time use and having to take it a few hours beforehand may be a hassle. I like the fact it seems too, um, prevent messes.

RegalSin, what are you smoking this time?

This male birth control pill sounds very stupid. You have to take it a few hours before having sex? fuck, most of the time I can't tell a few hours in advance if I'll be having sex. Also, a dry ejaculation? What the hell is the point then? I'd rather take the female birth control pill at a prescribed time every day, like I have been doing for the past year. It works out great, and there seems to be less margin of error than this male pill.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']This male birth control pill sounds very stupid. You have to take it a few hours before having sex? fuck, most of the time I can't tell a few hours in advance if I'll be having sex. Also, a dry ejaculation? What the hell is the point then? I'd rather take the female birth control pill at a prescribed time every day, like I have been doing for the past year. It works out great, and there seems to be less margin of error than this male pill.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately only 5% of the women agree with your line of thinking... the amounts of women I know who just "forgot" to take their birth control is astounding.

How the hell do you forget to take something like that? The effects could change your life forever. It's amazing how many women are so nonchalant about taking the pill. "Teehee, I didn't take it today, oh well!"

[quote name='Roufuss']Unfortunately only 5% of the women agree with your line of thinking... the amounts of women I know who just "forgot" to take their birth control is astounding.

How the hell do you forget to take something like that? The effects could change your life forever. It's amazing how many women are so nonchalant about taking the pill. "Teehee, I didn't take it today, oh well!"[/QUOTE]

I dunno, I have a pretty decent memory so maybe that helps. Also my boyfriend and I definitely don't want a baby anytime soon because our lives are bizarre enough as it is, so we're pretty stringent on this shit. Most of the time we even use a condom along with the pill just for added insurance.

See youb guys are thinking about it all wrong. It doesn't stop sperm production, just stops it from being exppelled. So when you finally do cum, you'll give money shots like Peter North.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']See youb guys are thinking about it all wrong. It doesn't stop sperm production, just stops it from being exppelled. So when you finally do cum, you'll give money shots like Peter North.[/QUOTE]

One orgasm's worth of cum is more than enough for me, thanks.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']As much of an asspain ejaculate is (no pun intended), it just wouldn't be natural IMO if it just didn't happen anymore.[/QUOTE]lol, nice wording. I see your point tho; I can imagine guys complaining about being "backed up".

From the wording of the article, it'll just prevent the sperm, not the whole thing. There are two parts to the "final product" the sperm, and other stuff. Therefore, you'll still get something, just no babies.

[quote name='sonderiaom']From the wording of the article, it'll just prevent the sperm, not the whole thing. There are two parts to the "final product" the sperm, and other stuff. Therefore, you'll still get something, just no babies.[/QUOTE]

It's kind of ambiguous, but I say there's no ejaculation because:
The result is a dry ejaculation.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']It's kind of ambiguous, but I say there's no ejaculation because:[/quote]

Yeah, I saw that too; though I think its still referencing the fact that there'll be no sperm, not necessarily that nothing will come out. I dunno, we won't know for sure about anything until it actually comes out and someone gets to be a guinnea pig.

"Not It!"

I'd still rather be comforted by a 100% blank shot than a possible ripped condom.

Guy: *calls girl*
Guy: I'm sorry, but I lied about taking the pill, you're pregnant.
Girl: O.O
Guy: Just kidding!

oh man, this could be fun!

I'd still rather use condoms. There are still other STD's you can get besides kids.

[quote name='Magehart']Guy: *calls girl*
Guy: I'm sorry, but I lied about taking the pill, you're pregnant.
Guy: Just kidding!

oh man, this could be fun!

I'd still rather use condoms. There are still other STD's you can get besides kids.[/QUOTE]"Don't worry, I'm on the pill"
"Why are you pointing it at my face, then?"
"Hold on...Bam!"
"My eyes!"

[quote name='Dead of Knight'] Most of the time we even use a condom along with the pill just for added insurance.[/quote]

Ya, I can see some girls saying this, "Well, I have to take a pill, so you should too." And then both members of the relationship being 'on the pill'.

[quote name='RegalSin2020']
[/quote]

:rofl:

Never a dull moment with Regal Sin.

[quote name='RegalSin2020']There is a big diffrence between female birth control and male birth control.

AHHHH where to my Manwich. Then they wil be like that witch took Jhonnys power to make babies. I come over there and take her power to give birth.[/quote]

You know what, I almost understood you for the most part there at the beginning and then on comes the good ol' classic RegalSin post at the end. You really are a treat to read.:D:lol:

[quote name='Cormier6083']That pretty much defeats the point of sex[/QUOTE]That's the point.

I know but I rather burn a cat to Doom music than not unleash a hot sticky load onto a girls face with a the added ingredients

[quote name='Cormier6083']I know but I rather burn a cat to Doom music than not unleash a hot sticky load onto a girls face with a the added ingredients[/QUOTE]

We all know your retarded ass has never had sex.

[quote name='Roufuss']We all know your retarded ass has never had sex.[/quote]

:rofl:

And Cormier please stop with the constant YTMND references, it's pretty annoying.

Reality's Fringe;2423562 said:
Dry Ejaculation? I take a ton of chelated Zinc, so I'm not sure what that'd do to me.
Symptoms of zinc toxicity include nausea, vomiting and fever.

[quote name='jmcc']Symptoms of zinc toxicity include nausea, vomiting and fever.[/QUOTE]

High zinc levels also attribute to enhanced virility and greater quantity of ejaculate.

What I'm afraid of is...well, you remember that part in Willy Wonka where the fat kid gets stuck in that tube? It's like that, but instead of firing upward, it'd just expand outward into a furious explosion of scrotum, semen, and mucus.

bread's done
Back