Mario Odyssey Switch Digital Code $36.50 PayPal.

Added:

I have a Brand New Rock Band Special edition set that I will be getting nextweek, but I am keeping the game in the set though, but am looking to sell all the instruments in the box, they are all brand new factory sealed straight from Harmonix. If I have to I will split up the set which includes:

New Rock Band Drums

New RockBand Guitar

New Rock Band Mic

New Rock Band USB HUB

Send me an offer I am looking for cash for the set though. Unless the trade offer is something like the New Ninja Gaiden 2 for like drum or something along that line. Once again all the instruments are brand new with warranty.

Bump got some ps3 games I doubt they will be hard to part from me. I am looking to trade them for Uncharted Drake or Ratchet Tools.

Have:

The Darkness (Ps3)

Resistance Fall Of Man (Ps3)

F.E.A.R (PS3)

CML for Nintendo promo stuff. I also have the Phoenix Wright plushie and finger stylus. I have one of the Eternal Sonata faceplates too.

Interested in Vision Camera and The Orange Box

[quote name='SpitFire158']How come you're charging $3 more for a 1600 point card when you can get them for $20 each[/quote]It is really for reference and because after Paypal Fees and Tax here in Ny It will cost me more then that.

Update: Silver Slim Playstation 2 system. The system is like new with everything included in the original box. Very minimal use was played on it. looking for $120.00 will throw in an original Sony Memory card, Extra Controller, Burnout Revenge and Marvel Ultimate Alliance as well. (I will also trade for a God of War or Star Wars PSP System)

bread's done
Back