Mario Odyssey Switch Digital Code $36.50 PayPal.

I have Lost Planet, COD4 promo pack of stickers, hat, badges, water bottle, and poster of which only 1000 were produced and a 1 month XBL code.

am interested in your Halo 3 and Shivering Isles and 10$ coupon, lemm eknow if anything tickles your fancy

Any interest in Lord of the Rings? I have a like new press kit from the third movie. It has a card with a ton of interesting info and two making of DVDs. If you're interested PM me and we can work out a trade.

Bump... I will be getting a Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar pack some time the week or week after it comes out if anyone is interested in that. Other wise it is going on Ebay.

I will be getting a Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar pack some time the week or week after it comes out if anyone is interested in that. Other wise it is going on Ebay. I am looking to get 85-90 shipped for it if anyone is interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump I will be getting a Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar pack some time the week or week after it comes out if anyone is interested in that. Other wise it is going on Ebay. I am looking to get 85-90 shipped for it.

Bump. Got a Brand New Rock Band 2 Drum Set, yes the wireless one that just came out. I am looking to sell it for 90 shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going sleep
Bump. Got a Brand New Rock Band 2 Drum Set, yes the wireless one that just came out. I am looking to sell it for 90 shipped.

Fallout 3, 50 bucks + free shipping ?
I might trade it for fable 2 though but I might just buy it from you for 50 bucks tomorrow

[quote name='strupan']Fallout 3, 50 bucks + free shipping ?
I might trade it for fable 2 though but I might just buy it from you for 50 bucks tomorrow[/quote]Yes

bread's done
Back