Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase 1 - Avengers Assembled (10-Disc LE Collector's Set)

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
51%2BxO731ovL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Pre-order Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One - Avengers Assembled (10-Disc Limited Edition Six-Movie Collector's Set) today and check back on July 15 to see the unveiled Limited Edition collection with complete details. See more "Marvel's The Avengers"
Limited Edition collection includes:

• Marvel’s The Avengers (Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray)
• Captain America: The First Avenger (Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray)
• Thor (Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray)
• Iron Man 2 (Blu-ray)
• The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray)
• Iron Man (Blu-ray)
• Bonus Disc - “The Phase One Archives” (Blu-ray)
• Collectible packaging with exclusive memorabilia from the Marvel Cinematic Universe

Price: $153.30 & Eligible for Amazon Prime

http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Cinematic-Universe-Assembled-Collectors/dp/B0083SBMGW

Also available at Barnes and Noble for $186.99 and Free Shipping.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/dvd...ed-robert-downey-jr/24495710?ean=786936826951

Last edited by a moderator:
I cancelled my order last week. Looking at that unboxing video, I'm glad I did.

I'll pick it up when it hits clearance price.

Got mine in yesterday and gotta say I'm utterly disappointed in it. NOTHING like the set I saw at SDCC last year. No longer a metal case, and only half the size of what the original one was supposed to be. Looked at the unboxings online and damn that Tesseract looks super cheap. WTH...you guys couldn't include digital copies or UV?

I don't even have all the movies and I'm sending mine back to Amazon unopened. So cheap looking...ugh...I'm upset thinking about it! Not worth the $140! If I do end up buying it again it will have to be for no more than $50. For now I'll be happy with my free copy of The Avengers sent to me by Amazon for the inconvenience, as well as the Target Edition of The Avengers in 3D Blu Ray I ended up buying after discount.

Thor and Captain America I can watch on Netflix! Iron Man and Iron Man 2 constantly play on FX! So does the Incredible Hulk.

They ship the kids' diapers and wipes the same way. Obviously, I don't care about the box, but I'm glad I'm in a safe neighborhood. In some areas, that stuff would get stolen off a porch in a heartbeat.

They shipped the Portal Gun I ordered same way. The Avengers set was in an actual box though...likely since I ordered a number of other things that happened to get shipped at the same time.

Nah, mine was alone and came in a box. Somebody goofed on that one, and somebody else goofed to let it out the door that way.

Only thing I ever received from amazon that was not in a amazon box was the big casio keyboard I bought for my wife. All my portal guns and the avengers set came in boxes. I guess some people just have some shitty distribution centers near them.

Posting in this here and in the Disney Movie Rewards thread, but the code that comes in the black envelope doubles as a Disney Movie Rewards code for 500 points

bread's done
Back