Marvel Puzzle Quest Discussion Thread

Yeah, I'm at #43 in the tournament right now, using OBW and Thor, and they win me some points on defense which is always a bonus.
OK Ive got a OBW and Thor team running now, offensively its not as good as the Ares OBW team. Hopefully the defense will work.

I played for a little bit now, I was knocked back to the 90's....now Im in the top 10. I dont see why anyone would waste HP & shield with 20 hours left, but they are.

I think the tanking Ive been doing had some effect, I was faced with more than a couple modern storm/juggernaut teams. I dont see why anyone would go into a tournament using those unless you're at lower levels; though they did have them leveled up well into the 40's. Now that Im back in the top 10, Im getting more level 85 2*s again.

Ugh then there's Daken...lots of Dakens out there. I get his utility but he's just not strong enough, even as a support character. Oh wait I forget, they're making a 3 star gold of him.... Cant wait for that to roll out....cause he wasnt annoying enough already.

I'm gonna have to pull out my very dusty noob flag for this thread, as there's so much I don't understand...

We didnt know what happened to you. I posted stuff in the alliance chat and in the thread.

Plus ltrain said he really wanted those rewards, we tried to stop him, Oh god I remember that day....my hands will never be clean again..... :shock:
What is this "alliance chat" being spoken of? Is there another CAG thread for Marvel Puzzle Quest? Is there a way to chat in the game somehow? I've never received any CAG PMs and I certainly didn't see any messages in-game. Then again, the text on my phone is so tiny, that it takes George-Costanza-squinting to read anything in MPQ, especially mid-game when I want to see what an environmental or enemy's power does.

We had reached out multiple times here and on the game to get feedback from everyone or at least some sort of response and we discussed that it seemed since there was no response that Kerig had just dropped the game for the most part.

100% transparency though, the fact that as soon as we kicked you, you noticed seems a bit shady especially since you have to check the Alliances to even see that, BUT this is CAG and you are a Vet here and so you of course get the benefit of the doubt. That being said then, we will open up a new spot for you, just please be aware that the Alliance does take the game fairly seriously especially since most of us 'invested' in it and the more people we have playing a bunch, the better we all score!

Speaking of communication, yeah ltrain did unspeakable things... I have never seen someone want a cover so badly :twoguns:
LTrain has earned my spot in CAGVengers, I appreciate the re-invite but I'm not bro-srs when it comes to playing it.

The morning I noticed/posted went something like this:

Booted up MPQ

Got all kinds of crazy HP/ISO points for alliance wins

started wondering how we scored so highly with only 5 people including myself who didn't play

saw that I had NO alliance connection anymore

searched for CAGVengers and saw a whopping 11 members, none of which were me :oldman:

I'm a casual player, you guys are obviously going for the big wins. I usually stop after 2 games, getting the 2nd (50pt) reward. What I'm really looking for is an alliance called the CAGsual Slackers (is that name too long?), just a group to join for the sake of feeling like my random few battles might give me and someone else an extra tiny prize.

And finally...the reason why I was showing zero for a few events is because I sometimes don't have the people required to play them. I don't remember which one, but I couldn't find a single fight that would allow me to play. I mostly only use 1-star cards (Iron Man 35, Modern Storm, Modern Black Widow is my current go-to team)

TL;DR: Could someone please point me to the MPQ Noob Alliance sign-up area of CAG, I'd like to join a flag football team and leave the NFL to you guys...

Instant Update: well, look at that, there's a "chat" tab in the alliance section! Wish the game would've informed me when there were new chat messages, or even the fact that chats were a thing :oldman: Since there's an open spot (thanks, Broly) I'll re-join tonight, but PLEASE feel free to kick me whenever you feel like it or get a request from someone wanting to join. I'll get back in just long enough to get some ISO to pay for a new alliance that I'll create (and post here when it's open): CAGsual Slacks (just fits). Yeah, I got the 4,000 ISO the other day and spent it all on a one-star Storm like a kid getting a dollar and running to the candy store. At least I only use my HP on slots...

WALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXT

EXTRA UPDATE: Here's something some may not know: if you've been removed from an Alliance it doesn't allow you to re-join. It gives a pop-up saying "JOIN ERROR. You were removed from this Alliance, try joining again later." Nice & specific on that...

I'll join dv8CAG (dv8mad and his wife lol) until I have 2,500 ISO, he probably won't mind/notice.

Last edited by a moderator:
WALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXTWALLOFTEXT
Completely understandable!

I get oddly hooked to my mobile games seeing as I am on a train for quite a long time every day haha

That being said I hope you have fun with the game and apologize if we came off as rude at all, that was not the intent in any way!

Regardless all I really want is to play the game and be able to talk about it here with my fellow CAGs : )

I'm #19 with 4 hours to play, but I put a shield up.  I'm at work now, so I don't want to lose 200 points.  I'm hoping it will be enough for top 50, or that I can jump on in the last half hour and move back in to top 50.  I used a few boosts and the HP for the shield, so I'm really hoping for a red Hulk cover out of this.  The black alliance reward looks out of reach though.

I can't stand that everything ends at either noon or midnight EST, the shields help, but then I feel like I'm wasting HP.  I'm either working or sleeping at that point, and it's very discouraging to see your rank drop so much while you can't really play.

The game is running like crap today. Performance has really suffered since the most recent update. I think I need to reinstall. Time to give up the personal info via FB...

Speaking of Facebook, I need more people that actually play on my friends list. I have three people which is the max I can send to, but the only active player is my buddy Juggernaut. I feel like if I had two other people that actually played regularly I would be getting a steady stream of rewards.

Any of you guys have it linked with your Facebook and need another friend to reach your 3 that regularly play?

I can't win fast enough to climb the top ranks of the leaderboard this late in the round. I'll go into a match, win, and actually drop a rank because someone beat me for more points while I was playing. I'm only a hundred or so from 1st in my bracket. My plan was to get there, toss up a shield, and call it good, wherever I ended up. But these losses are killing me.

I can't win fast enough to climb the top ranks of the leaderboard this late in the round. I'll go into a match, win, and actually drop a rank because someone beat me for more points while I was playing. I'm only a hundred or so from 1st in my bracket. My plan was to get there, toss up a shield, and call it good, wherever I ended up. But these losses are killing me.
Same thing was happening to me on my way to the office this morning. I am stuck at top 50 and CANNOT rank up despite constantly winning.

Should have locked in at 874. Won one battle for 21 points, and am now at 798. I'm calling it. Top 10 will have to do.
I locked in at #3, hopefully it holds though if not I just lose out on some ISO; so long as I get my 2 covers. Too bad we couldn't get the Alliance reward cover : /

Nice, next event is Hulk, and the reward for top 50 is Human Torch.  Of course, by then, Human Torch probably won't be featured.  So at least the reward from this tourney will help.

Ugh, would have been top 50, but got greedy and played 1 more. Got crushed by a couple of sick cascades with critical tiles and the loss cost me 39. Won't make that mistake again.

I couldn't quite crack the top 20. I was up in the top 30s at least.  No idea why the event has to end at 9am.

The strange thing I noticed is that I didn't see a single attack from "Steve Rogers" once during all the battles I faced him in. Not once.  Worthless character. I have one of his covers in my roster, but I'm tempted to sell it off just for the 500 ISO.

Next tournament has Torch rewards. I'd really like to earn some of those.

I couldn't quite crack the top 20. I was up in the top 30s at least. No idea why the event has to end at 9am.

The strange thing I noticed is that I didn't see a single attack from "Steve Rogers" once during all the battles I faced him in. Not once. Worthless character. I have one of his covers in my roster, but I'm tempted to sell it off just for the 500 ISO.

Next tournament has Torch rewards. I'd really like to earn some of those.
But he is good when fighting PvE. He is just a boosted version of the 2 star one and I have used the 2 star Cap countless times to make event battles much easier.

I agree though, he was useless in this tournament and I think I saw him do an attack one time the entirety of the event.

I got top 5, but don't even have enough ISO to level my Hulk up to the new cap of 66 haha. I have him at like 45 now.

You guys got your rewards already? I think my Hulk will be able to get to 77 after my new red. Already have him maxed level with 5 green and 1 of each of the others. Now to figure out how to get 4 more blacks. I've been hoarding iso for people I know I'll use. Hulk is one of them.

You guys got your rewards already? I think my Hulk will be able to get to 77 after my new red. Already have him maxed level with 5 green and 1 of each of the others. Now to figure out how to get 4 more blacks. I've been hoarding iso for people I know I'll use. Hulk is one of them.
I level everyone up when I can. I am really bad at saving ISO haha

Plus during events, especially the Hard mode versions, I spend like 300 ISO each fight on boosts just to guarantee my win.

Yeah, I got my red cover.  It only let me level from 64 to 66.  I don't see myself using the ability, especially at level one, since it drains green.  I was hoping for more of a boost in levels for the new tournament, but I'll probably go fairly hard to try and get at least one Torch.

Yeah, I got my red cover. It only let me level from 64 to 66. I don't see myself using the ability, especially at level one, since it drains green. I was hoping for more of a boost in levels for the new tournament, but I'll probably go fairly hard to try and get at least one Torch.
I am really excited at the prospect of 2 more Torches. I already have mine at I believe 1/3/1, so getting two more will make him at least half way to max!

All the way up to level 79 for Hulk, 2 more than I was expecting. Still have pleeeeeeeenty of iso to spare for the 3 Johnny Storm covers I'll hope to get for the Hulk tourney, including the green we all get for finishing in the top 100 alliances, right?

I opened up a 12th spot the other day to hopefully push us over the edge haha. Last I check nobody jumped in. If we get high scoring randoms like Zuru or whatever that is great. I am fresh out of HP now though and am done buying slots myself at the moment hah.

If everyone saves all of their HP we could get to 20 in no time I feel like though. We are all getting at least 50 HP from each event from the Alliance side and so if we all just save we should have a few people that can pitch in and buy more slots!

Saw this in the R51 patch preview thread today...

Alliances

- A new type of Daily Reward has been implemented as a way to entice Agents to join Alliances. Each day, other active Agents will contribute Iso-8 to a fund that will be delivered to Alliance members.

- Pending applicants to an Alliance are now not able to chat with Alliance members. This prevents unscrupulous Agents from creating dummy accounts to spy on rival Alliances.

Is there still a spot open in our alliance? And are we still trying to get people to pay to join?

I'm wondering, because we could possibly recruit a few people over at the MPQ forums, and those people are usually willing to pay it forward if we're not looking for payments anymore. Just a thought.

Also, this entire post can be read as "Damn, that dude really wants those extra covers."

Is there still a spot open in our alliance? And are we still trying to get people to pay to join?

I'm wondering, because we could possibly recruit a few people over at the MPQ forums, and those people are usually willing to pay it forward if we're not looking for payments anymore. Just a thought.

Also, this entire post can be read as "Damn, that dude really wants those extra covers."
If you want to be the MPQ Ambassador, be my guest!

Scratch that, ltrain23, I hereby declare you CAGvengers' MPQ Forums Ambassador, go forth my friend and RECRUIT!

I just opened up that 12th slot the other night and would love to start to pay it forward then with that one since it seems like everyone who wants in here at CAG is in. Keep us in the loop of your progress!

Any of you guys have it linked with your Facebook and need another friend to reach your 3 that regularly play?
Yeah I have 1 guy who Im friends with that plays, but we only give each other standard tokens. He doesnt play enough to warrant me sending him boosts, so I dont.

Im glad I stay up at night & sleep during the day. Its a lot easier (not by much) staying in the top 10 at 2-5am. However after I shielded I got dropped to 13 and ended up in the top 25. No point trying to fight an uphill battle and wasting the shield. I so badly need a black cover, but the getting my 2nd red cover was worth it. Although after spending HP on 2 shields I dont even think I broke even with the HP rewards.

I see why black was the alliance reward. The best cover is usually an alliance reward. Red is so meh, so you save up your red and then activate the power is uses all your greens that you were saving and there's potential for backsplash damage? When I use him I always use his red as a last resort. Most every other character has a more useful/powerful red skill anyways.

I saw the new spot open & I was thinking about recruiting on the MPQ forums. Have you guys looked at that thread? OMG!

Ive been watching too much anime apparently cause the only thing I can relate that thread to is when new japanese students enter college and its time to join a club. I know its exaggerated in anime but damn if some of those alliances arent in as full force.

One in particular stood out. You had to send a list of your roster, you always had to be in at least the top 10 for each and every event, and there were other stipulations. If anyone thought we were hardcore players you aint seen nothing until you hit that thread.

Then look at the single players searching for an alliance thread and thats just as sad. That one I can relate to an online dating site...unfortunately some of the potential is very lacking.

Has anyone moved over to that forum? I thought about it, but kinda wanted to just keep it over here. No sense in having a thread over there and over here.

Yeah I have 1 guy who Im friends with that plays, but we only give each other standard tokens. He doesnt play enough to warrant me sending him boosts, so I dont.

Im glad I stay up at night & sleep during the day. Its a lot easier (not by much) staying in the top 10 at 2-5am. However after I shielded I got dropped to 13 and ended up in the top 25. No point trying to fight an uphill battle and wasting the shield. I so badly need a black cover, but the getting my 2nd red cover was worth it. Although after spending HP on 2 shields I dont even think I broke even with the HP rewards.

I see why black was the alliance reward. The best cover is usually an alliance reward. Red is so meh, so you save up your red and then activate the power is uses all your greens that you were saving and there's potential for backsplash damage? When I use him I always use his red as a last resort. Most every other character has a more useful/powerful red skill anyways.

I saw the new spot open & I was thinking about recruiting on the MPQ forums. Have you guys looked at that thread? OMG!

Ive been watching too much anime apparently cause the only thing I can relate that thread to is when new japanese students enter college and its time to join a club. I know its exaggerated in anime but damn if some of those alliances arent in as full force.

One in particular stood out. You had to send a list of your roster, you always had to be in at least the top 10 for each and every event, and there were other stipulations. If anyone thought we were hardcore players you aint seen nothing until you hit that thread.

Then look at the single players searching for an alliance thread and thats just as sad. That one I can relate to an online dating site...unfortunately some of the potential is very lacking.

Has anyone moved over to that forum? I thought about it, but kinda wanted to just keep it over here. No sense in having a thread over there and over here.
That sounds terrible haha

Like I said in the last post, I am all about getting more people from there since we have saturated the CAG market here hah.

I just don't want to do it so I would gladly hand the reigns to anyone, ltrain I said since he brought it up, to dedicate some time in getting a pay it forward team going to finish up to 20

That sounds terrible haha
Oh yeah its actually worse than is sounds. I found one that kept posting over and over.

"Hello everyone, we are looking for a new member for our alliance.
Our alliance won 4th place in the last event
requirements
- Get 800 point or more in PVP event
- Keep the top 2 in all events
- Having the maximum points in the UNSTABLE ISO-8 event
- You must be very active.
- And having minimum 4 person for 3 stars at a high level.
If you meet these conditions please contact via private message.
To verify that your data are actual screenshots will ask.
A greeting and thanks O.L.Y.M.P.U.S"

I sit there and think damn its not that serious. So if ltrain is brave enough to go in there he has my blessing too

Alliance thread

single player thread

Just make sure no one tries leaving us for someone better! Oh look Shake n Bake is taking members hmm.....

Lol at someone trying to apply to the Shake N Bake Alliance, I told you it's rough!

"Applying to your alliance was like trying to talk to a girl in a bar, while the whole time she's staring over your shoulder waiting for someone better-looking to show up..."

Speaking of Facebook, I need more people that actually play on my friends list. I have three people which is the max I can send to, but the only active player is my buddy Juggernaut. I feel like if I had two other people that actually played regularly I would be getting a steady stream of rewards.

I have linked my Facebook account, and I only have someone who plays infrequently that I once every few weeks get anything from, so I'm open to the idea.

Just add /kojubat to the Facebook URI to find me.

I made it into the top 25, so at least I can use the Red to level Hulk up. I see another X Force cover in the future on the daily rewards - wish they would spread out specific rewards to other characters and their less-available covers. Either that, or factor in what you already have for the randomization of a token reward, because I'm getting tired of seeing two-stars I already maxed out in my event-themed tokens.

I have linked my Facebook account, and I only have someone who plays infrequently that I once every few weeks get anything from, so I'm open to the idea.

Just add /kojubat to the Facebook URI to find me.

I made it into the top 25, so at least I can use the Red to level Hulk up. I see another X Force cover in the future on the daily rewards - wish they would spread out specific rewards to other characters and their less-available covers. Either that, or factor in what you already have for the randomization of a token reward, because I'm getting tired of seeing two-stars I already maxed out in my event-themed tokens.
Cool, just added you. My real name is Britton

downsouth, what is your FB?

I just created an FB account specifically for MPQ. You guys will be the only friends popping up for rewards.

I added everyone that posted here already. I'm Jon.

If I haven't added you yet, /ltrain23.

Edit: On second thought, we won't do the MPQ forum recruiting at this stage, because the pay it forward method requires making someone a commander... who could then KICK and add as they desire. Ummm... no thanks.

I just created an FB account specifically for MPQ. You guys will be the only friends popping up for rewards.

I added everyone that posted here already. I'm Jon.

If I haven't added you yet, /ltrain23.

Edit: On second thought, we won't do the MPQ forum recruiting at this stage, because the pay it forward method requires making someone a commander... who could then KICK and add as they desire. Ummm... no thanks.
Yeah that was the downside that we discussed before : /

As Ambassador though, it is your job to weed out those bad eggs! ; P

Well we keep having guests and anonymous users viewing the forum, so I think we have garnished some interest.

Thank you for not going to the MPQ forum, but yeah the promotion thing was an issue we discussed.

How is everyone doing on heroic mode?  I havent been in the game since the tournament ended.  Im glad when they break the events up like this.  It was too much when a tournament & heroic mode ended at the same time.  I spread myself thin & didnt focus on being good in just one event.  When heroic mode is over I'll just into the Hulk tourney.  Usually you get a decent bracket after the 1st day. The people who come in late think they're getting into easier brackets, but I found thats not the case.  After the first 24+ hours, thats the sweet spot.

Well we keep having guests and anonymous users viewing the forum, so I think we have garnished some interest.

Thank you for not going to the MPQ forum, but yeah the promotion thing was an issue we discussed.

How is everyone doing on heroic mode? I havent been in the game since the tournament ended. Im glad when they break the events up like this. It was too much when a tournament & heroic mode ended at the same time. I spread myself thin & didnt focus on being good in just one event. When heroic mode is over I'll just into the Hulk tourney. Usually you get a decent bracket after the 1st day. The people who come in late think they're getting into easier brackets, but I found thats not the case. After the first 24+ hours, thats the sweet spot.
I actually have a crap ton of work to get done tonight since Metra effed me over last night and today now so I am hopeful I can even get top 50 in both.

Easy mode I am like 18, or was a couple hours ago. Haven't even started the Hard Mode yet. This morning I focused solely on the tournament.

Alright, I'm back and I have a new Alliance available for CAGs to join!

Please note, though: I still suck at the game and have no interest in actually "winning" anything more than the minimum or medium rewards. ("Your alliance placed in the top 100,000! Congratulations, loser, here's your 70 ISO!")

Without further ado, I present to you:  

CAGsual Slacks

It's an amalgamation of Casual Slacks Friday, Slackers, and Casual Sex for CAGs.

Too Dumb for Cerebro?

Kicked out of CAGVengers?

Bad Cards or No Cards?

NO PROBLEM!  I'll take you!

Only play once a week during your weekly 45-minute poo? That's fine! (well, probably not)

All that I ask is if you come to the decision that you've gotten your final Juggernaut Headbutt card and vow to never play the game again, that you remove yourself from the Alliance before uninstalling the game from your phone.

Hurry, slots are filling up fast, only 4/5 slots left!!!  Act now!

I just started Hard Mode on my way in to the city this morning and after 5 battles I am #6 hahaha

I hope it sticks. If it does I am just going to wait until an hour is left in hard mode and just play a bunch with saved up boosts from easy and bam, top 10 haha

I just started Hard Mode on my way in to the city this morning and after 5 battles I am #6 hahaha

I hope it sticks. If it does I am just going to wait until an hour is left in hard mode and just play a bunch with saved up boosts from easy and bam, top 10 haha
You're only down to 10 right now. How do I know? You're in my bracket.

Edit: I got up to #8 before I ran out of health packs to revive Torch. He got hit with a bad cascade in one of the Rags matches. Sitting at 40 in easy mode. I'll hop back on in an hour, try to get both covers for both rounds.

You're only down to 10 right now. How do I know? You're in my bracket.

Edit: I got up to #8 before I ran out of health packs to revive Torch. He got hit with a bad cascade in one of the Rags matches. Sitting at 40 in easy mode. I'll hop back on in an hour, try to get both covers for both rounds.
Hahah quit spying on me!! : P

That is cool we are in the same bracket.

So long as I keep top 20 in Hard and then in easy I am like 45 or something so I dont really expect to get top 20 in that one unfortunately. So long as I get 3 covers though I will be content... if I got 4 I would be happy. If I got 5 because our Alliance kicked ass I would be ECSTATIC ; P

I didnt even work my way up to a reward token during the second round of Heroic mode. Not enough time to play. Plus, I sort of made the mistake of splitting my energy between Easy and Hard mode. Can't do both.

Really looking forward to picking up another Torch cover from this tournament though.

I didnt even work my way up to a reward token during the second round of Heroic mode. Not enough time to play. Plus, I sort of made the mistake of splitting my energy between Easy and Hard mode. Can't do both.

Really looking forward to picking up another Torch cover from this tournament though.
I just scored a Torch cover from the Torch Daily Deal. I was super excited. My Torch is now 1/4/1 already!

In terms of the event though... I am not doing too well. It is getting really close. I am like 30 in hard and 80 in easy. Those are terrible hah I could easily miss the top 100 reward for easy and I am so close to the top 20 for hard. Ugh. Plus I am out of health packs and am fairly busy here at the office and cant just leave to play like I do sometimes : p

I need some advice/recommendations. I just opened another slot on my roster and am trying to figure out whom to put in it.

I have these cover rewards ready:

4 Modern Hawkeye

3 Yelena Belova

2 Moonstone

1 Human Torch

These would all be new characters on my roster. I've had Yelena before, but got rid of her as I never played her. What do you think?

Keep Human Torch. Not even a question. Hawkeye gets used for some events, but he's mostly useless.
If you can, always go for the 3-Star characters is my motto.

I have already rid myself of all my 1 stars and have just a few 2 stars left. The more three star characters, the stronger the roster.

I know there are a bunch of other 2 stars and stuff that can be used in events, but in the end I would prefer more 3 stars.

If you didnt get it, I say Human Torch as well hahah

OK, thanks. I have held on to all my 3 star (rare!) covers so far, but I have so many collecting dust.
And they will unless they are featured characters in events or until you can collect more. But in the long run, they're harder to come by, so you'll kick yourself if you got rid of one in the past. Like say, 1 black and 1 blue Doctor Doom cover because you finally got a Classic Storm. While I do use CStorm pretty often, I should've held on until the last possible moment, then dropped someone if I didn't have enough HP by then.

I spent a lot of HP on packs when I started, thinking that was the way to get a better team. But when you keep pulling Modern Hawks and Caps that sold for 125 iso (back in the day), you were effectively paying 100 HP for 125 iso. My team is solid for 2 stars now, so it's working itself out, but my team would be substantially better if I would have saved those precious HP.

The only 3 star I sold was Widow. I just dont like her moves and I use OBW all the time anyway and I didn't have the space for her at the time.

I need some advice/recommendations. I just opened another slot on my roster and am trying to figure out whom to put in it.

I have these cover rewards ready:

4 Modern Hawkeye

3 Yelena Belova

2 Moonstone

1 Human Torch

These would all be new characters on my roster. I've had Yelena before, but got rid of her as I never played her. What do you think?
Im looking over your roster right now, to give you an idea of where to go.

1. Keep Human Torch, thats just a given, he'll be needed for event specifics.

2. Dump any Yelena's you have, her and hawkeye classic get dropped on a constant basis by me.

3. Drop Juggernaut, he's 1*, how often do you use him? Even if you do, hulks green does better than his. Plus how many times has he killed himself by using that red move? Hulk is basically a 3* Juggy if you look at him, so no point having both.

4. Modern Hawkeye gets shit, but I use him regularly. He's usually my cleanup guy. Since he usually uses avoid he doesnt get hit. SO if all my guys are dead his red & blue skills usuaully take out the enemy team in the end. He's saved my ass tons of time. So I keep him.

5. Moonstone has her uses, better her than the worthless bullseye your keeping. After the last event Ive even used bagman more than I ever use bullseye.

Thats my 2 cents, so hopefully that can give you an idea where to proceed.

The only 3 star I sold was Widow. I just dont like her moves and I use OBW all the time anyway and I didn't have the space for her at the time.
You dumped grey suit? I can understand her moves take way too many colors to pull off. But her purple man, being able to put down greens is invaluable, plus not many purple skills are worthwhile. Well once again except for ....widows.

Her green, if you can get the covers is a beast. That grey suit widow tourney really showed me what she could do....against me, since mines just at level 66 with 3/3/1 she's ok, but nothing I can use in tourneys. Maybe some events or heroic modes when called for.

PS. update time, what did they do this time??? Can we share covers yet?

bread's done
Back