Marvel Puzzle Quest Discussion Thread

Im looking over your roster right now, to give you an idea of where to go.

1. Keep Human Torch, thats just a given, he'll be needed for event specifics.

2. Dump any Yelena's you have, her and hawkeye classic get dropped on a constant basis by me.

3. Drop Juggernaut, he's 1*, how often do you use him? Even if you do, hulks green does better than his. Plus how many times has he killed himself by using that red move? Hulk is basically a 3* Juggy if you look at him, so no point having both.

4. Modern Hawkeye gets shit, but I use him regularly. He's usually my cleanup guy. Since he usually uses avoid he doesnt get hit. SO if all my guys are dead his red & blue skills usuaully take out the enemy team in the end. He's saved my ass tons of time. So I keep him.

5. Moonstone has her uses, better her than the worthless bullseye your keeping. After the last event Ive even used bagman more than I ever use bullseye.

Thats my 2 cents, so hopefully that can give you an idea where to proceed.
I completely agree with all of that.

While I don't use Modern Hawkeye, I most definitely am aware of his usefulness.

You dumped grey suit? I can understand her moves take way too many colors to pull off. But her purple man, being able to put down greens is invaluable, plus not many purple skills are worthwhile. Well once again except for ....widows.

Her green, if you can get the covers is a beast. That grey suit widow tourney really showed me what she could do....against me, since mines just at level 66 with 3/3/1 she's ok, but nothing I can use in tourneys. Maybe some events or heroic modes when called for.

PS. update time, what did they do this time??? Can we share covers yet?
It was early on when I started playing and I just didn't have the space. In retrospect, yeah I should have kept her just to have her and paired with Torch I feel like they could do some major damage.

I hate it when you sell one though and then end up trying to level that character up later because you always think, 'well they would be stronger right now had I not sold that one....' haha

Last edited by a moderator:
While I don't use Modern Hawkeye, I most definitely am aware of his usefulness.
Most people dont even recognize that. Plus if you do get any 2* covers its usually modern hawkeye anyways so most people have him in abundance already. His purple (avoid) is a blessing and a curse, it keeps him alive but hits another player. I know that drives people crazy. He's not the best by any means but Ive found his skills more useful than say 2* cap.

Even when paired up with Captain Britain, people still dog Hawkeye

tumblr_mcht9mQY2D1qky2i3o1_1280.jpg

He's not the best by any means but Ive found his skills more useful than say 2* cap.
I use Cap quite a bit when I'm playing PvE, because his red and blue can completely wipe out a countdown tile. His yellow is borderline useless, since I can never collect enough to set it off. They don't do the same damage as Hawkeye, but the fact that they have the potential to replenish is great.

The only thing more frustrating than a Ragnarok cascade is a Ragnarok cascade that knocks out what you thought was a completely safe Hawkeye countdown tile.

Also, since someone was asking:

Gameplay
- S.H.I.E.L.D. has introduced new Tokens for Hawkeye (Classic) and Black Widow (Modern) for the use of Agents in the Prologue. These tokens replace the Hero Point reward used to recruit these heroes so that Agents don't accidentally spend that Hero Point stipend elsewhere and find themselves unable to continue training.
Events
- Black Widow has finally rooted out the mole responsible for destroying the history of recent Events and Tournaments in which Agents have competed. The final standings will now be available for any finished Event or Tournament for a time after its completion.
- Thanks to Black Widow's efforts, Agents can keep retired Event Tokens after an event ends. Event Tokens will no longer be replaced with Heroic Tokens!
Alliances
- A new type of Daily Reward has been implemented as a way to entice Agents to join Alliances. Each day, other active Agents will contribute Iso-8 to a fund that will be delivered to Alliance members.
- Pending applicants to an Alliance are now not able to chat with Alliance members. This prevents unscrupulous Agents from creating dummy accounts to spy on rival Alliances.
UI
- (Android Only) S.H.I.E.L.D. has fixed issues with some Android devices being unable to enter text in the new Alliance Chat feature.
- Agents bearing low spec devices such as an iPhone 4 may get a warning when starting the game stating that their experience may be substandard. This is only a warning, it does not change the user experience for these Agents.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. code hackers have once again improved communications, enabling HQ to send out messages larger than a single screen. Any text box with information that would take an extra screen, such as the MotD, is now scrollable.

I particularly like that they're allowing leaderboards to be viewed after events have completed, as I was hoping for a few pages ago.

The only thing more frustrating than a Ragnarok cascade is a Ragnarok cascade that knocks out what you thought was a completely safe Hawkeye countdown tile.
Ugh dont get me started, it doesnt matter what it is, strike/attack/protect/countdown if it goes in the middle & Ragnarok unleashes his godlike power, shits all gone. I always cross my fingers when I have someone place a countdown tile. After about the millionth time of him doing red and green powers over and over, I get pissed off and this usually happens.

Thor_%28Clone%29_%28Earth-616%29_Civil_War_Vol_1_7.png

I use Cap quite a bit when I'm playing PvE, because his red and blue can completely wipe out a countdown tile. His yellow is borderline useless, since I can never collect enough to set it off. They don't do the same damage as Hawkeye, but the fact that they have the potential to replenish is great.

Gameplay
- S.H.I.E.L.D. has introduced new Tokens for Hawkeye (Classic) and Black Widow (Modern) for the use of Agents in the Prologue. These tokens replace the Hero Point reward used to recruit these heroes so that Agents don't accidentally spend that Hero Point stipend elsewhere and find themselves unable to continue training.
Events
- Black Widow has finally rooted out the mole responsible for destroying the history of recent Events and Tournaments in which Agents have competed. The final standings will now be available for any finished Event or Tournament for a time after its completion.
- Thanks to Black Widow's efforts, Agents can keep retired Event Tokens after an event ends. Event Tokens will no longer be replaced with Heroic Tokens!
Alliances
- A new type of Daily Reward has been implemented as a way to entice Agents to join Alliances. Each day, other active Agents will contribute Iso-8 to a fund that will be delivered to Alliance members.
I use Cap all the time on PvE, which was why I have been wanting his new 3 star version so much!

I am so glad to see that we get the actual event tokens now like we should. That was so dumb and made me so angry when they would change to Heroic just because the event was ending.

I am curious to see how this new Alliance feature pans out. I haven't updated my game yet even to see any of this; I will later tonight probably after work and class.

Seriously falcon looks horrible, his powers are all support no offensive. And why do they mostly create or affect special tiles? Could be useful but I don't see me using him much.

No one has joined CAGsual Slacks yet :( 

If I leave it myself, being the only member, will it cease to exist and force me to spend another 2,500 ISO if I want to create it again?

Or, you know, if anyone would like to join my Alliance, that would be good, too.  I do play quite a bit, just not everything and not for hours every day...

Update: I played for hours today!! While watching Out Of The Furnace and the Oldboy remake. I don't recommend either.

Seriously falcon looks horrible, his powers are all support no offensive. And why do they mostly create or affect special tiles? Could be useful but I don't see me using him much.
It looks like two out three of his powers are Passive too, so maybe you could just use him as backup character while your other two attack?

I'll be aiming for some Punisher covers from the Torch tournament.

Shame all the weeklong events are just recycle prologue missions. I'd really like to see them do something new storywise.

Shame all the weeklong events are just recycle prologue missions. I'd really like to see them do something new storywise.
Yeah we havent had anything new since the Magneto brotherhood event, when they released Psylocke. At least thats what I can remember. With the way things are going, and this is just pure speculation, we may not have a new event until the last fantastic 4 character is released.

The way it would play out in my mind is they will first release Thing, as of course another 3*, the story will be Dr. Doom Has captured Mr. Fantastic (Reed Richards) and you have to fight through events to get him back. Its a good scenario and a reason to bring back those doombots. Who still has % damage against doombots retired boosts left, raise your hands. :wave:

So Event wise Thing & the rest of the fantastic 4 get buffs & winners receive a reed richards. It would be nice it it was a given like the hulk event after a certain number of points were acquired.

Another completely different option would be a Winter Soldier tie in. The movie is out now, 3* Cap was released, & now falcon. Why not have an event featuring Winter Soldier? This also opens up a possible Captain America cover for when Bucky Barnes took over after Steve was shot. Which DID happen during dark reign! They have so much source material for events its not even funny.

Oh well those scenarios make sense to me, but its up to the Dev what to do. They have unlimited possibilites, but they're just content recycling right now.

Winter Soldier should have been next. His name is in the freaking subtitle of the movie. Falcon is in the movie too, but... 

Of course, the whole thing seems like it's taking place in some weird mix of the Ultimate universe and the standard marvel universe.

Of course, the whole thing seems like it's taking place in some weird mix of the Ultimate universe and the standard marvel universe.
Yeah this is where Im having issues too. Especially with Nick Fury, we have the black one who is, well.... I cant figure it out. I just read an issue of secret avengers, where Black Nick Fury is just an agent of Shield? Maria Hill is back to being director again? Makes my head hurt.

Plus I think they chose Black Nick Fury because of movie tie ins. I havent read much of the Ultimate universe actually, So I dont know much about his back story. For fun lets throw in Ultimate Spider man too, that will blow some minds! Wait what, Spiderman is a black kid huh? :hot:

I love black Nick Fury a million times more than the old cigar-chomping white Fury.  White Fury felt like some out-of-place character who forgot to die from a Semper Fi' comic. (when I was young I would see Semper Fi' bumper stickers and think they were comic book fans of the comic I would never read)

Also don't forget Spider-man 2099 is Hispanic.

CAGsual Slacks is full! Thanks for joining, threadlurkers! 

I'm pretty sure every other member has better cards than I do.  I didn't even know 4-star cards existed!  Not sure what actually makes those any better, though: higher level caps means more life and damage, which directly leads to higher-level opponents with higher health, thereby nullifying any gain.  That said, it is fun to beat on those level 5 Prologue goons and winning in 5 moves.

In real news: it feels like the latest update quietly addressed the issue of constantly getting ISO 20 instead of unobtained rewards in the prologue. I did about 6 easy picking fights and got 4 new real rewards instead of last weeks results of maybe 1 out of 6.

Finished high enough for the Assault Team token, managed to get Bullseye again.  On the bright side, one of my six standards ended up being Psylocke.  My first cover for her, so I dumped another 1 star for her.

Also, I just started Hotshot this AM, picked up 100 points and was in 6th place.  I know it won't hold, but it might not be 1000 points to win this one.

I'm hoping to nab at least 500 points and a top 10 finish for Hotshot. That should get me two more punisher covers.

My level 77 Hulk and 85 Thor seem to have no problem going multiple rounds without needing Health backs or boosters.

Damn holidays and family. Because of the Easter weekend, I didn't even get to participate in the Hotshot event. And I actually wanted and needed more Punisher covers. Was excited about that possibility until I realized there would be no way I could play enough on Sunday to keep a spot high enough to earn one.

Ah well. Back to The Hunt for the third time. Another vote against shitty rehashed scenarios. It's true that some people haven't played them (if that is their reasoning), but I would take a dialogue-free new scenario over the same storyline for the third time.

Im going to have to come up with a better strategy.  It seems I always build up enough points to be in the top 10 and put up a shield until the event is over.  I'll sit at 10 for pretty much until the last hour & drop to the 15 mark.  Here's the issue in the top 10 Im the only one who seems to get attacked.  I see guys with no shields up just sitting there not getting hit or dropping at all.  Ive dropped shields & tried to move up, what happens? I get hit by 3 people which brings my score down.  How the hell is it on me when there are people higher than me, unshielded, that have been unshielded for a while? Naturally then there's the 1-2 fights I win while shielded that push me right up to the top 10 again, but never enough to get fully in there. You know since the unshielded guy who doesnt get attacked has won x fights & pushed me to 11 again. Ugh I know rant, you guys have been there.

On the flip, gonna use these points to get my punisher to a base of 100.  Its interesting to be in the punisher tourney & seeing people just play with the computer given one. I figured most people had at least 1 punisher card by now, as Ive been pulling them from standard tokens recently.  I just want another purple grey suit cover, Im lacking in those. Id love another green, I think that would put me at least on 4 for her green power. Too bad every tournament has been a cock tease for the top 10 for me. There needs to be a better cover breakdown in tiers, not just in ISO.

Oh yeah & 6 more days of playing the same 3 boards over and over.... When's that magneto brotherhood event coming back? Better yet, who wants to do hulk.....AGAIN....

I was playing in the last hour of the Tournament and was only maybe 60 points out of contention for top 10. Which seemed like only two, maybe three battles. 

Yet somehow after each battle the score for top 10 kept going up by another 60 points or so, and I wouldn't move past #17.

I guess I'll be happy with one cover.

I love how in this event my boosted Storm and Magneto are in the 100s for levels, and each have an attack that does about 2500. Shame they can't actually go past 85 in the main game.

If they give us a free Hulk cover in the beginning again I won't mind!
As long as its not green again... I get it, Hulks green, can I have other covers now? Like Black Panther, why can I not get his black? Only blues....

So you know who needs an event? Spiderman! We havent done anything with spiderman EVAR! I mean does the crap in the prologue even count? Its like they grounded Spiderman and wont let him come out and play or something. I wonder what happened.....

groundedspiderman.jpg

As long as its not green again... I get it, Hulks green, can I have other covers now? Like Black Panther, why can I not get his black? Only blues....

So you know who needs an event? Spiderman! We havent done anything with spiderman EVAR! I mean does the crap in the prologue even count? Its like they grounded Spiderman and wont let him come out and play or something. I wonder what happened.....

groundedspiderman.jpg
I still don't even have a single Spiderman cover either : /

Finished high enough for the Assault Team token, managed to get Bullseye again. On the bright side, one of my six standards ended up being Psylocke. My first cover for her, so I dumped another 1 star for her.

Also, I just started Hotshot this AM, picked up 100 points and was in 6th place. I know it won't hold, but it might not be 1000 points to win this one.
Damn holidays and family. Because of the Easter weekend, I didn't even get to participate in the Hotshot event. And I actually wanted and needed more Punisher covers. Was excited about that possibility until I realized there would be no way I could play enough on Sunday to keep a spot high enough to earn one.

Ah well. Back to The Hunt for the third time. Another vote against shitty rehashed scenarios. It's true that some people haven't played them (if that is their reasoning), but I would take a dialogue-free new scenario over the same storyline for the third time.
Yeah, I really wanted another Punisher cover, but between ending up in a crazy bracket (1k+ in the top ten) and Easter, barely made it into the top 200 with an aggressive push in the last 90 minutes.

And my least favorite part of PvE is showing up in The Hunt: scaling. I've been mostly ignoring anything except the three missions with required characters. I'll fight level 60 Dark Avengers over and over with my one cover Thor instead of a level 120+ HAMMER for half the score, thanks.

I mustve over slept, got bored, or didnt care.  Alliance reward for, what base was it, Alaska(?) got 3 standard tokens, no bigs figured that. Personal reward, 3 standard tokens....wow, I didnt even get a heroic.  With 5 days left Im ranked over 100, so not even a Falcon cover if I keep this up. 

Of course Ive come to the point where I need 3*+ covers now anyways. So assault team or heroic covers arent even helping anymore.  Whether it be 1* or 2* Ive got all the covers I need, so anything not 3* is a waste. Who else is at that point or almost?  Even when I get excited about a gold cover from a pull, sometimes I get let down.  Had to sell a green hulk & blue black panther cover cause I have those powers at 5 already. 

Also Ive been cheating on MPQ, been playing Injustice on mobile as well.  IDK why that game keeps me interested, I think it's the card collecting aspect.  The fighting mechanics are garbage really, tap tap tap swipe, over and over. To break things up you have your special moves and occasionally you can block a special move.  I will say the graphics are pretty good for a mobile game, has the feel of the console version. 

Of course Ive come to the point where I need 3*+ covers now anyways. So assault team or heroic covers arent even helping anymore. Whether it be 1* or 2* Ive got all the covers I need, so anything not 3* is a waste. Who else is at that point or almost? Even when I get excited about a gold cover from a pull, sometimes I get let down. Had to sell a green hulk & blue black panther cover cause I have those powers at 5 already.

Also Ive been cheating on MPQ, been playing Injustice on mobile as well. IDK why that game keeps me interested, I think it's the card collecting aspect. The fighting mechanics are garbage really, tap tap tap swipe, over and over. To break things up you have your special moves and occasionally you can block a special move. I will say the graphics are pretty good for a mobile game, has the feel of the console version.
I am kind of at that point myself.

I refuse to keep the 3* Iron Man, and of course from these Assault tokens now I have gotten 3 in the past couple days.... Hurray for 1500 ISO... At this point even if I wanted to start keeping him, I mentally wouldnt let myself seeing as I have gotten rid of 4 or 5 total now.

And I played the crap out of Injustice when it came out. At first just to get the stuff for the console version but it had me quite hooked for a while and I see that they have consistently been updating it. Funny note, I currently work right by Nether Realm and have been checking their posting a bunch lately to potentially get a gig there.

The scaling is killing me, with only one of the three featured covered, I can play only one of the high point lower missions.  I'm at 64 right now for the whole event, but it is getting harder and harder to find missions that are easily beatable and worth the points they offer.  I managed an Assault Team token each round, but none have been anything I need at this point.  The flood of Iso has been good for finishing my 2 star Storm.  Once she's done, she will be my 6th level 85 2 star cover.

As far as other mobile games, I was really into Injustice for a while, and those special battles to unlock new gold characters were great.  Now, I'm playing Hearthstone, which is fantastic so far, but I doubt I can beat people who actually know what they're doing.

I'm waiting on 3 star covers too, and it's been taking me about 40 tokens (mix of recruit, heroic, event) or so to get a cover I need. The number might be even higher than that if I kept track. Seems like the only way to get a cover I need is to score it in an event.

I do still need some OBW covers to get her how I want her, but those are the only 2 star covers I need that I can never get.

Also playing Hearthstone on the iPad to mix it up a bit. Can't seem to get higher than rank 18. By then, I'll run into a few people in a row that have multiple legendaries in their deck. For those not in the know... a legendary is the equivalent of a max level 3 star cover... aka people you avoid in PvP.

Wow Im behind the times in injustice then. I guess it has to do with me playing it on Xbox again as well.  I didnt want to play in fear of getting my XBL account banned.  Now that thats all over with Ive picked it up again & getting the unlocks.  Im surprised how well they're updating it and maintaining it....on mobile, the console, not so much.

OK havent heard of Hearthstone, but I dont have an iDevice so now I know why.

All the iso is one reason I need to go through all the levels.  Pumping up my punisher for the tournament. Im in the 90's now, so I'll get him to that even 100 like my Psylocke. Its weird having 3*'s in the 90's & they still dont do as good as my level 85 2*'s I know the difference in Max levels and base stats, but in theory a 3* at 90 should be better than a 2* at 85, just saying.

So whats everyone running with in the event? Unless there's a specified cover needed Ive got OBW center, MN Magneto on the left, & storm on the right.  Basically runs down to how many times storm can unleash windstorm to knock the whole group down at once.  Quick and easy, even when I need specific covers, it almost always ends with storms attack.

Strangely enough I didnt see much scaling in the Alaska base. I fought the same level 30 characters over and over and over and over.

Did nab a three star red Thor cover from the event which is nice.

I love the false hope the Punisher tournament is giving me. Only two battles and I'm already 20th place! Wow!

Wow Im behind the times in injustice then. I guess it has to do with me playing it on Xbox again as well. I didnt want to play in fear of getting my XBL account banned. Now that thats all over with Ive picked it up again & getting the unlocks. Im surprised how well they're updating it and maintaining it....on mobile, the console, not so much.

OK havent heard of Hearthstone, but I dont have an iDevice so now I know why.

All the iso is one reason I need to go through all the levels. Pumping up my punisher for the tournament. Im in the 90's now, so I'll get him to that even 100 like my Psylocke. Its weird having 3*'s in the 90's & they still dont do as good as my level 85 2*'s I know the difference in Max levels and base stats, but in theory a 3* at 90 should be better than a 2* at 85, just saying.

So whats everyone running with in the event? Unless there's a specified cover needed Ive got OBW center, MN Magneto on the left, & storm on the right. Basically runs down to how many times storm can unleash windstorm to knock the whole group down at once. Quick and easy, even when I need specific covers, it almost always ends with storms attack.
I am curious what everyone is mainly using too since the restrictions are so open.

I have got OBW, 3*Thor/2*Thor (cycle between when one takes damage) and then Human Torch.

If they ever make a 3* OBW, I am pretty sure I will just spend like $100 and buy her moves manually hahah She has to be the most useful character in the whole game; if I can, she is ALWAYS in my party.

I stopped playing Injustice on mobile when I got to the point that if you didn't have a powered up triple gold team, you couldn't possibly win. It was a while ago, though. Hopefully that's changed.

And yeah, having the same cover problem. The only 2* cover I'm looking for is a black OBW to respec her. I did get a blue Steve today with an Assault Team token, so there's that.

So whats everyone running with in the event? Unless there's a specified cover needed Ive got OBW center, MN Magneto on the left, & storm on the right. Basically runs down to how many times storm can unleash windstorm to knock the whole group down at once. Quick and easy, even when I need specific covers, it almost always ends with storms attack.
I've been putting MN Magneto and OBW with the specific cover, and when there isn't one, I use Ares.

In the Punisher event, he has Ares and OBW for support. Makes for a pretty solid rainbow.

In the PvE event I've been using Storm, Magneto and either Thor or Hulk.

And about the same for the Tournament. Punisher, Magneto or Storm and Thor. My OBW isn't really strong enough to do much.

In the PvE event I've been using Storm, Magneto and either Thor or Hulk.

And about the same for the Tournament. Punisher, Magneto or Storm and Thor. My OBW isn't really strong enough to do much.

<Anyone else playing Clash of Clans or Knights & Dragons? These are my other two big mobile obsessions.>
Clash of Clans never runs properly on my phone. It will work for a week or so just fine but then for a week straight it will shut down as soon as I start collecting resources or really doing anything. I am not sure why I even keep trying to play but I do hahah

I noticed a couple hours ago the Florida base ended tonight.  I jumped in when I got home & after running through it Im ranked 17 in my bracket. Pushed me up to 54 in my total event standings.  Now scaling has happened and everyone's 100+ and ranked Hard.  Oh well at least I'll get some hero points and an assault token this time.

Saved up 10 standard tokens this go around, only got 1 non 1* card, which was a modern hawkeye... I dont think pulls have been this bad in a while. Did they stop with the 25 HP, cause Id get those every once and while & I dont think Ive seen it for some time now.

I dont know if this has been brought up, is there a CAG alliance?

My go to team for battles 

Lvl 61 Marvel Now Thor 3/4/3

Lvl 46 Ast. Wolv 1/3/4

CAGvengers is currently a 12-person alliance, and since you're just starting out, your team may pale in comparison to some of the others. However, if you want in, you should PM BrolyB or downsouthtigger. Alliances are a great way to get better faster, since we are earning Hero Points in almost every tourney, as well as some extra recruit tokens and iso. Another good way to get some extra low-level rewards would be to add my MPQ Facebook profile to your friends list. facebook.com/ltrain23 would get you there. Through that, you can get extra iso, boosts, and recruit tokens. All of my friends for that profile are also in the alliance, so feel free to add them too to get some extra stuff.

How often do you play? Do you try and get in all of the events? We know that it's not always possible to get into everything, but we do our best to rank high and get the best rewards. Post your thoughts!

Saved up 10 standard tokens this go around, only got 1 non 1* card, which was a modern hawkeye... I dont think pulls have been this bad in a while. Did they stop with the 25 HP, cause Id get those every once and while & I dont think Ive seen it for some time now.
Does saving up tokens actually make a difference, or is it psychological in nature? I don't rush to cash mine in, but I also don't hoard them, either. Heck, I just realized last week that the 'new reward' screen is different based on what you got in the draw, so what do I know?

And yeah, I haven't seen a 25HP pull from a standard token in a long time.

I'm sitting shielded in my Army of One bracket at #1. It would be nice to get another Invisible Woman cover (not that I'm actually pursuing it), but I'll be happy with a top ten to boost my highest level 3*.

Also just got a content push. There is a new event called S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 that is going to give a single cover for a new 4* to alliances as a preview. Not sure how I feel about that.

I think I ended up in the top 50 (maybe top 25) of Army of One. Should get my second three star Black Widow cover.

I really need the ISO. I need to train up Punisher, Hulk, and get Magneto up to 85.

I think I ended up in the top 50 (maybe top 25) of Army of One. Should get my second three star Black Widow cover.

I really need the ISO. I need to train up Punisher, Hulk, and get Magneto up to 85.
Yeah, more than anything I just need ISO : /

I have multiple 3* characters that I can level up to around 100 each but I don't have the ISO for them! I am slowly leveling up my 3* Thor and he is almost at my current soft cap but even still I have characters like Doom, Hulk, Punisher, Invisible Woman and so on who need some ISO love!

Yeah, more than anything I just need ISO : /

I have multiple 3* characters that I can level up to around 100 each but I don't have the ISO for them! I am slowly leveling up my 3* Thor and he is almost at my current soft cap but even still I have characters like Doom, Hulk, Punisher, Invisible Woman and so on who need some ISO love!
I'm in the exact opposite predicament. I need covers. I have plenty of iso to go around, more than $200 worth, if you go by resource market standards, but of the people I actually use, every one of them is at the max I can get them to. Can't seem to score any covers I actually need.

If they set up a in-game trading system that would totally destroy their revenue model.

It'd be nice to see, though.

I'm in the exact opposite predicament. I need covers. I have plenty of iso to go around, more than $200 worth, if you go by resource market standards, but of the people I actually use, every one of them is at the max I can get them to. Can't seem to score any covers I actually need.
Womp womp wompppppp

That is always the case though. I had a bunch of saved ISO a while back and nothing to spend it on and now I am the opposite again.

Neither situation is really all that good to be in haha

If they set up a in-game trading system that would totally destroy their revenue model.

It'd be nice to see, though.
Yeah as much as I would LOVE to see a trading system, the actual likelihood of such a system is so far out of the realm of possibility I feel like. It would indeed, as you said, destroy any most of the means of gaining income on this game. If everyone could trade, then most people would simply go that route and never bother buying HP for characters/packs. The only way I can see them implementing a trading system is if they DRASTICALLY reduced the rate of actually getting good cards from tokens and such. That way the rarity of the cards would go up and then if anything people would just buy the moves outright if anything. Though even that is ridiculous and never going to happen!

I'm sitting shielded in my Army of One bracket at #1. It would be nice to get another Invisible Woman cover (not that I'm actually pursuing it), but I'll be happy with a top ten to boost my highest level 3*.
Finished at #1. First time for me - been in the top 10 a few times before in PvP, but this is the first time I finished in first. Now if that purple GSBW cover was a red instead, I'd be outright tickled.

bread's done
Back