Marvel-Ultimate-Alliance-Gold-Edition $15 at Amazon

joby27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Saw this today and thought you guys might like it too.

http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Ultima..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1212217818&sr=8-1

Per eminemobied12 suggestions check out Amazon's Deals and outlet section some really good deals as he pointed out. Here's the Link to start you guys off.

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=vg_nav_...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=401282601&pf_rd_i=468642

Amazon lowered the price to $14.25. Should I e-mail them for the .75 Adjustment?..........................................Of course because I'm a cheapassgamer!!!!

Now $13.53..........Had to get another adjustment. I wonder if the Amazon Customer Service know me by now.

It looks like it jumped back to $29.99. I know it dropped to $13.53 just recently and it was $13.53 today. If you guys are going to get the adjustment, You need to e-mail them TODAY!!!!! no later

sweet, thanks OP! Snagged a copy for myself, and one for my brother up north. He loved Baldur's Gate, and he loves Marvel, so I think he'll really enjoy this online!

We both love co-op games, as Gears of War we both beat together... all I can pray is that it has voice chat in game. If not, I suppose we can do the private convo over xbox live

[quote name='Pookymeister']just ordered one and claimed $5 rebate from Pricegrabber to make it $9.25, w00t[/quote]

whoa, wait a minute, what? what's this rebate? link plox?

[quote name='spideymike']I stand corrected - it's been awhile (8 years) since I was married. I forgot that when you're first married, your gaming life doesn't change as much, but when you start having kids it's a whole new ballgame. I have a 2 year old and another on the way and I'm making the most of my nighttime gaming while I can. Right now I think I play about 1-2 hours a night if I can.

My wife loves gaming, too but she's too much into crocheting now, though she used to play Quake II and Diablo II all the time with me.[/QUOTE]

I'm lucky my gf is a gamer, so we both enjoy gaming alot, more me than her :p I'm sure I'll get two TV's and maybe extra systems for her to play in the spare time, as I'd want consoles in the Living Room and in our bedroom.

I think the platinum hits version has the gold version characters from what people said in the last thread. I still picked it up though, since it is just a little more than the cost of the DLC alone.

Yea it's kind of odd when there's like four different versions out there but taken from the Wiki page:

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance: Gold Edition was released for the Xbox 360 on May 22, 2007. [5] It has all eight downloadable heroes and villains that were originally available only on the Xbox 360 through download on Xbox Live. It also includes 12 new Xbox LIVE achievements and exclusive character costumes.

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance: Special Edition (Platinum Hits) was released for the Xbox 360 on September 25, 2007. [6] The feature set includes all of the Gold Edition extras and a bonus DVD.

I've already got it on original Xbox but at this price I'm really wanting to pick it up for the extra characters and the achievements. Been waiting though hoping something else I wanted would show up at a decent price so I could get free shipping.

Wow, we certainly needed yet another thread for this. Hopefully tomorrow some people will create a couple more threads too.

Received mine today. Amazon also included two free coupons for McDonald's Southern Style Chicken Biscuit and Southern Style Chicken Sandwich (one of each).

[quote name='Capn Stabby']I think it's 800 points to purchase the extra characters.

I think it's 400 if you just want the 4 heroes and another 400 if you want just the villains.

Something like that.[/quote]

Umm... that's like $10 right?

So the original game is just $5. :D

If I ask for a price adjustment and my order goes under 25 dollars then will they charge me for shipping? Also, I have to wait until Monday to get it because they dropped it off with my apartments office.

[quote name='uglyteradon']If I ask for a price adjustment and my order goes under 25 dollars then will they charge me for shipping? Also, I have to wait until Monday to get it because they dropped it off with my apartments office.[/QUOTE]

No, I've had that happen on a single item before. They can't retroactively charge you shipping for something you've already received.

[quote name='jeff0514']The price has now dropped to $13.53. Just sent an e-mail for a price adjustment.[/quote]

where do we email and do you have a link for the guidelines?

[quote name='jeff0514']The price has now dropped to $13.53. Just sent an e-mail for a price adjustment.[/quote]

How would I go about to ask for a price adjustment? Is there a link?

blah, i asked them for a price adjustment already when it went down to $14.25. these drops are insane. they must have a ton

[quote name='guyver2077']crap back up to 29.99

i should of bought it earlier.. it showed up in my gold box for $12 ish[/quote]

Damn it! I emailed them about the price adjustment when it was showing for $13.53, Does this mean I don't get my $1.47 back?

[quote name='Matt Young']It already went back to $29.99! fuck Amazon, those cunts. I've never ordered from them before, and now I never will.[/quote]

I was at $15 and below for quite some time, some time ya just miss this deals. Can't really blame amazon though.

[quote name='Matt Young']It already went back to $29.99! fuck Amazon, those cunts. I've never ordered from them before, and now I never will.[/quote]

LOL. Yeah, shame on them for pricing the game at less than half the price of where everyone else was selling it for over a week.

If you want to miss on the absolute best online e-tailer out there for a reason as silly as that then suit yourself.

Haha. First off, I highly doubt you will never order from them. Amazon is the best in the game. What a fool.

Too bad for you since Amazon usually has the best deals on video games:applause:

[quote name='Matt Young']It already went back to $29.99! fuck Amazon, those cunts. I've never ordered from them before, and now I never will.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure Amazon is crying over this.

They really are the best retailer online. I sometimes spend a dollar or two more on Amazon simply cause I know I'm gonna get it in a reasonable time. Prime or not.

[quote name='eliter1']Damn it! I emailed them about the price adjustment when it was showing for $13.53, Does this mean I don't get my $1.47 back?[/QUOTE]

Go ahead and still e-mail them TODAY!. It was $13.53 still in the morning. It should be in the system that the price was $13.53 earlier today. Just make up something like "Hello Amazon, I recently purchased this item at 15 (Or the price you bought it at), but to my surprised Amazon has dropped the price even lower ($13.53). Can I please get an adjustment credited back to my credit card?" It's that simple. You should get an e-mail within a few hours of your adjustment.

[quote name='joby27']Go ahead and still e-mail them TODAY!. It was $13.53 still in the morning. It should be in the system that the price was $13.53 earlier today. Just make up something like "Hello Amazon, I recently purchased this item at 15 (Or the price you bought it at), but to my surprised Amazon has dropped the price even lower ($13.53). Can I please get an adjustment credited back to my credit card?" It's that simple. You should get an e-mail within a few hours of your adjustment.[/quote]

Yeah, emailed and they said I should be getting my $1.47 back.:D

Ooh, nice price!

[quote name='R0wdi']Does anyone know if playing the original and gold edition on your 360 count as 2 different games?[/QUOTE]

No, it is only counted as one game.

bread's done
Back