Marvel Ultimate Alliance (PS2) $19.99 shipped EBGames.com

Looks like some of their other Black Friday deals are good online now also. Picked up Shaolin Monks for $10 with the free shipping code. Thanks OP! Now I can avoid EBGames on Friday.

[quote name='Pinnacle']Wake me up when the 360 version goes on sale![/quote]

lol...wish I could afford a 360. If I can get the Amazon deal tomorrow...:applause:

Is this any good if I hated X-Men Legends 1? I love action RPGs, but couldn't stand Legends. Hated the spastic gameplay, hated the graphics that look nothing like the comic, hated having to mess with multiple characters, etc. I figure I'll like Justice League better, since it's by Snowblind that can actually do action RPGs.

[quote name='Puppy']Is this any good if I hated X-Men Legends 1? I love action RPGs, but couldn't stand Legends. Hated the spastic gameplay, hated the graphics that look nothing like the comic, hated having to mess with multiple characters, etc. I figure I'll like Justice League better, since it's by Snowblind that can actually do action RPGs.[/quote]

If you disliked X-men Legends II (which improved on the micromanagement in XML1), avoid this game like the plague. Personally I loved both XML games, so this is a no brainer for me. Its all about co-op play :applause:

[quote name='Puppy']Is this any good if I hated X-Men Legends 1? I love action RPGs, but couldn't stand Legends. Hated the spastic gameplay, hated the graphics that look nothing like the comic, hated having to mess with multiple characters, etc. I figure I'll like Justice League better, since it's by Snowblind that can actually do action RPGs.[/quote]

Yes it is an improvement and it is better then the JL game. If you have a 360 get that version but if you must get this.

This game is phenomenal and this is an awesome deal. I may have to e-mail my cousins and tell them to head over to EB to get this. They really have been wanting it. I have it for 360 and there is no better version to get, well maybe PSP, but that's on a small screen, missing certain characters, etc.

[quote name='Decker']Are the improvements in the 360 version worth a 300% increase in price?[/quote]

I been wondering about that too! If its that big of an improvement over the other versions then I would wait for the 360 version to drop in price.

I have this personal unwritten rule that I never, ever, EVER pay more than $10 for a game.... I just broke my rule with this bad boy. 20 bucks and I avoid having to head to EBgames! How could I refuse?

[quote name='MrGranger']If only it was $20 for the 360.[/QUOTE]
I got the 360 version for $39.99 when Sears had the ad error a few weeks back. I went to Walmart to pricematch it and NFS Carbon for the 360. Not as good as $20, but I dont see these 360 games going down in price that often.

I'll be picking this up B&M tomorrow morning, its a great price. I kinda wish it was the PSP version since that has extra characters and missions, but I'll live at 50% off.

[quote name='roguejedi5']I been wondering about that too! If its that big of an improvement over the other versions then I would wait for the 360 version to drop in price.[/quote]

I realy thought it was alot better in many ways, graphics and frame rate etc. Wait for it to drop but get the 360 version.

Out of all the versions i have seen the PS2 version looks to be the worset and the 360 and PSP are tied for first (PSP version has more features after normal mode is complete)

bread's done
Back