Mass Effect 2 PC *GFWL* $14.99

intoxicated662

CAGiversary!
Feedback
219 (99%)
Mass Effect 2 PC *GFWL* $14.99

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Mass-Effect-2/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80445410920

9.82 GB, if you have Microsoft Points on your account you can use them to purchase the game as well instead of money.

"Across the galaxy, entire human colonies are vanishing. As Commander Shepard, you will recruit an elite team of the galaxy’s most dangerous and skilled experts, and lead them on an assault into the most dangerous area of the galaxy - from which you might not return. Download new equipment and missions to continue your adventure even after the main story is complete. They say the mission is suicide. Prove them wrong. There are no refunds for this item. Digital Rights Management Disclosure. This software uses digital rights management software (“DRM”). DRM may limit the number of times you are permitted to install this software on a computer and/or the number of computers to which you may install the software. To function properly, DRM downloads certain data and files to your computer, which may or may not be uninstalled when you uninstall the software."

Manual:
http://epix.xbox.com/shaXam/0201/e0/63/e063c001-a09c-42a6-a5ed-7c9177dce49a.PDF?v=1#me2-en.PDF

Between the free copies, Steam sales, and just overall being a cheap game, how does everyone not have this game? While I would suggest buying this game at almost any price, I wouldn't drop $15 on it for GFWL. Origin runs sales on this game all the time, as does Steam. Get it through a better service than GFWL; and probably get it cheaper, too!

Mass Effect 2 is just a regular PC title. It's does not have achievements. You just need the games for Windows client to download it but it is not Live enabled. Better off getting it on steam or the Ea origins store

It's funny to see Origin, which is being bashed over and over by crabby BF3 players, being recommended over GFWL.

That said, ME2 has been available for less on better services, so there's not much of a deal here. I have a couple of free games on GFWL - like the 10 cent AOE3 deal they did - but I have too many sources of games so far, so I skip GFWL.

Anyone heard anything about a "Gold" Edition or something to that effect that would contain all the DLC along with the game?

I have been holding out hoping that something like that would arrive, and then would rebuy that but with Mass effect 3 now about 6 months out, unless I missed the news, it doesnt seem likely that it is coming. I may just have to rebuy the regular version and the DLC next time Steam has a sale on it.

[quote name='bywaytm']Anyone heard anything about a "Gold" Edition or something to that effect that would contain all the DLC along with the game?

I have been holding out hoping that something like that would arrive, and then would rebuy that but with Mass effect 3 now about 6 months out, unless I missed the news, it doesnt seem likely that it is coming. I may just have to rebuy the regular version and the DLC next time Steam has a sale on it.[/QUOTE]

The thing is the base game might be discounted on Steam, but since the DLC is sold through Bioware/EA it is never discounted. I wish the DLC was sold through Steam, or some sort of "GOTY Edition" came out that had all the DLC prepackaged.

Why does everyone freak out over gfwl? Its not that big of a deal. I personally just buy games from the place that has it the cheapest...who cares who its from. Thats like saying I only buy games from Gamestop and not Best Buy...its still the same game. People need to just ignore the freakin deal if they dont like it and not comment on stupid crap.

[quote name='jle7385']Why does everyone freak out over gfwl? Its not that big of a deal. I personally just buy games from the place that has it the cheapest...who cares who its from. Thats like saying I only buy games from Gamestop and not Best Buy...its still the same game. People need to just ignore the freakin deal if they dont like it and not comment on stupid crap.[/QUOTE]

I think that some people just dont like having to login to multiple services just to play a game. Personally, I prefer my games with LIVE enabled so I can get my achievements on my Xbox LIVE account.

[quote name='jle7385']Why does everyone freak out over gfwl? Its not that big of a deal. I personally just buy games from the place that has it the cheapest...who cares who its from. Thats like saying I only buy games from Gamestop and not Best Buy...its still the same game. People need to just ignore the freakin deal if they dont like it and not comment on stupid crap.[/QUOTE]

GFWL is a shoddy service. I really just don't care for it. Also, for me, it makes installing mods next to impossible. Maybe it's just that I'm not that savvy, but I have no issues at all installing mods on my Steam games. I hate that I have to use Origin, but EA has forced my hand. The only reason I have Origin is so I can play The Old Republic when it comes out. GFWL just seems more like a console to me. I am mainly a console player, but I play on my PC for cheap as shit games and unique experiences. GFWL hasn't provided much of either for me.

[quote name='Endangered']Heh I saw a me2 collectors edition for pc at best buy for 15. For anyone who would rather have an actual copy.[/QUOTE]

I don't suppose this was in NYC?

bread's done
Back