Mass Effect 3 - PCDD - $48 at GMG thru 3/11 - Activates on Origin - Also Civ5 $7.49

[quote name='sublime2d']Green Man Gaming has Mass Effect 3 for PC Download for $48 with voucher code: TAKEE-ARTHB-ACK20

Just punch the code in at checkout. You'll get a product key to activate the game on Origin.

Green Man Gaming[/QUOTE]

ME3 requires Origin.
You got no choice but to use Origin w/ ME3 PC.
Same goes for KOA: Reckoning [Non-Steam versions] and BF3 on the PC, as well.

[quote name='rybrad']We already have a GMG thread with this info at http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=299254 and since you put your referral link in the OP this should be moved to the Referral forums.[/QUOTE]

Whoops sorry about that... I don't think I've ever seen that GMG thread on the front page. Also the referral link gets the buyer $2 after their purchase so I didn't think it was a huge deal. Mods, do what you feel is best. ;)

[quote name='sublime2d']Whoops sorry about that... I don't think I've ever seen that GMG thread on the front page. Also the referral link gets the buyer $2 after their purchase so I didn't think it was a huge deal. Mods, do what you feel is best. ;)[/QUOTE]
Thread usually ends up on the first page in the morning but with meh deals lately it doesn't get bumped much throughout the day. In regards to the referral, the only reason I mentioned it is because the mods made a big deal about it in the GMG thread previously so just a heads up.

[quote name='rybrad']Thread usually ends up on the first page in the morning but with meh deals lately it doesn't get bumped much throughout the day. In regards to the referral, the only reason I mentioned it is because the mods made a big deal about it in the GMG thread previously so just a heads up.[/QUOTE]

I changed the link above and added my referral to my sig like you did. In the future, I'll just bump the GMG thread whenever I see a deal. Thanks for the heads up.

bread's done
Back