Master chief Female armor

Was ordered by the third hokage to killed them all because they were becoming too powerful. His love for sasuke spared him from the slaughter

Why is everybody getting detailed in it now? I think I won since I just answered the question he asked

another one up for grabs. Post who you think is tobi. first person to get it right will get Both master chief armor and a grunt funeral skull.

Tobi is intimately familiar with Madara's history, sharing his animosity towards Konoha and the Senju and even going so far as to claim that Izuna willingly gave up... that tobi

'Obito' and 'Tobi' are both parodies of the Japanese word 'tobitobi' which means 'scattered here and there; at intervals'?

I can google? All I know is I think it has something to do with Naruto... :p

Well, I give up.

If you want, I will trade you this amazing picture of Zack Morris of Saved by the Bell for the code(s). Just say yes. ;)

zack_morris.jpg

[quote name='redringofdeath']well, i give up.

If you want, i will trade you this amazing picture of zack morris of saved by the bell for the code(s). Just say yes. ;)

zack_morris.jpg
[/quote]

lol

I thought Tobi is Madara, but now that I think about it, Tobi is everywhere... In the smile of every child, in the twinkle of every baby's eye. There is a little bit of Tobi in all of us...and we should all be thankful.

It is a trick question, and I have figured it out! Bam!

I swear to God Tobi is my beagle... He is pretty awesome, and it is totally believable that someone on the interwebs had heard of him - thus prompting the OP's question. Accordingly, I am very confident in my win. Give him some peanut butter and he is your best friend!

Think of how happy my beagle would be with my avatar dressed up as master chief. *wink wink*

The only other Tobi I can think of is this guy I work with, but his name ends in a "y" - as in "Toby"...and he is kind of a dick. Last week he stole my can of Pepsi out of the fridge at work. He never owned up to it, but I know he did it because I saw an empty Pepsi can in his trash can. Very suspicious. Just throwing it out there... :>

Google says Tobi is Uchiha Obito though...

[quote name='buyandsell']I am Tobi[/QUOTE]

Dammit, he won. :whistle2:/

Google says Tobi is Uchiha Obito, or Uchiha Madara... This truly is a riddle. Too many Tobis...

Thats a trick question. We dont know who the fuck he is until naruto and bee take care of the other kyuubis. That may not be for another 5-8 chapters. Hell for all we know "tobi" could be madra's brother who a or a son to the sage of 6 paths. You should really make it a different question.

[quote name='SuperNintendo']ill throw in some more codes if you guess it right! but before he reveals himself.[/QUOTE]

just read today's chapter and i stand by what I already posted. No one knows who the fuck is his, unless your the creator of the series (which your not). It looks like it might take until late next year to find out at this pace. Better think of a different question, cause this is stupid playing a pointless guessing game.

bread's done
Back