May @Gamer Mag. Coupons ($130 worth)

Animekatt

CAGiversary!
This month is one of the better months with the coupons in the magazine.
Has a Rage character on the cover.

All Coupons are valid from 4/21 - 5/21
Magazines are $4.99

:360::ps3::wii: $20 off Top Spin 4

:ps3: $15 off Tomb Raider Trilogy

:wii: $10 off Conduit 2

:psp: $10 off The 3rd Birthday

:360::ps3: $20 off when you buy either platform of Mortal Kombat plus the 1st :br:Mortal Kombat movie

$30 off Turtlebeach DX 11

:3ds: $5 off All 6 Ubisoft 3DS Titles

:360: $20 off Xbox Live 12-month Gold Card

[quote name='Kaiser499']They should, I did it with my Kollector's Edition & the DVD but I brought them with me and they were unopened.[/QUOTE]

Awesome! I plan to go to TRU once MK hits 39.99 and bring in my receipt that shows 49.99 - $10 mag coupon and get a $10 credit on that as well.

Right now I have:

Gamestop: $53 giftcard
Gamestop: B2G1 Free card
Amazon: $50 giftcard
BB:$15 gift card

so an extra $30 on top of all that should make for a nice run this weekend.

[quote name='Donut2922']I'm gonna try this next week with TRU but i dont think it will work still. My receipt still displays the "Solutions Plus" offer on it so right away they can see I already got a deal on it.[/QUOTE]

My BB won't care especially once they see that the coupon is in their free mag.

I ended up sucking it up and bought the magazine today so that I could get 3rd Birthday and Tomb Raider Trilogy. However, the cashier simply scanned the coupons without removing them from the magazine, so I still have a full set of them. If anyone is interested in any of the coupons, PM me and I can send them out to you.

EDIT: Tomb Raider and 3rd birthday coupons are taken! I still have any of the rest of the coupons if people want them.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='beard_of_zeus']I ended up sucking it up and bought the magazine today so that I could get 3rd Birthday and Tomb Raider Trilogy. However, the cashier simply scanned the coupons without removing them from the magazine, so I still have a full set of them. If anyone is interested in any of the coupons, PM me and I can send them out to you.[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

[quote name='beard_of_zeus']I ended up sucking it up and bought the magazine today so that I could get 3rd Birthday and Tomb Raider Trilogy. However, the cashier simply scanned the coupons without removing them from the magazine, so I still have a full set of them. If anyone is interested in any of the coupons, PM me and I can send them out to you.

EDIT: Tomb Raider and 3rd birthday coupons are taken! I still have any of the rest of the coupons if people want them.[/QUOTE]

Hey at least you also got RZ & gamers club points for the purchase. You only need to spend a $100 to get another $10 RZ cert.

[quote name='beard_of_zeus']I ended up sucking it up and bought the magazine today so that I could get 3rd Birthday and Tomb Raider Trilogy. However, the cashier simply scanned the coupons without removing them from the magazine, so I still have a full set of them. If anyone is interested in any of the coupons, PM me and I can send them out to you.

EDIT: Tomb Raider and 3rd birthday coupons are taken! I still have any of the rest of the coupons if people want them.[/QUOTE]

PM sent

I decided to get the Live 12-month Gold Card since I had expiring Reward Zone certificates to use. However, I noticed that I was charged sales tax on this card and the Xbox Live Points I bought. Is this a new law that was enacted in the past week or two?

I think the magazines value has gone way up now that Walmart takes competitors coupons and you price match. I bought the last issue then PM Xbox Live 12-Month Card to their own web site at $48.96 then used the $20 off coupon. Also tried to use the Mortal Kombat Game/Blu-Ray coupon but they said you can't use coupons on bundles so I used the TRU $10 and PM TRU for $29.99 total on MK. I think I'm going to have get a subscription now. Anyone know where to get it cheaper then the 10 issues for $14.99?

[quote name='AcidRain25']I think the magazines value has gone way up now that Walmart takes competitors coupons and you price match. I bought the last issue then PM Xbox Live 12-Month Card to their own web site at $48.96 then used the $20 off coupon. Also tried to use the Mortal Kombat Game/Blu-Ray coupon but they said you can't use coupons on bundles so I used the TRU $10 and PM TRU for $29.99 total on MK. I think I'm going to have get a subscription now. Anyone know where to get it cheaper then the 10 issues for $14.99?[/QUOTE]

Great news that means I can price match it at walmart then bring the receipt back to BB & price match it there instead. Much rather get the 25% RZ point bonus + gamers club points. You already missed the $10/yr sub. just use RZ certs to pay for the sub.

bread's done
Back