Maybe a dumb question, controller related?

lionheart4life

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
If I buy an extra wireless controller, is the battery pack with it rechargeable? I alreay have a play and charge kit for the controller that came with the system, and there's no way I'm going to keep switching batteries. Would I be able to just alternate use with the play and charge kit or would I need to buy another rechargeable battery pack for the new controller too?

The wireless controllers you buy seperately are the same as the one you got in the box (if you bought the premium system, anyway).

[quote name='lionheart4life']If I buy an extra wireless controller, is the battery pack with it rechargeable? I alreay have a play and charge kit for the controller that came with the system, and there's no way I'm going to keep switching batteries. Would I be able to just alternate use with the play and charge kit or would I need to buy another rechargeable battery pack for the new controller too?[/quote]

no, but i beleive you can buy a battery by its self.

and you should use this thread for questions of this nature.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97674

Wireless controllers come with 2 AA batteries and a 'case' for them to attach to the controller. You would need a second rechargable battery.

bread's done
Back