McDonalds barbecue sauce.

I have a friend that actually sips McDonald's BBQ sauce out of the container...and if you ask him, he'll spend 20 minutes explaining which fast food chains have sauces that are "sippable"...

[quote name='TimPV3']I'm personally a fan of Famous Dave's...[/QUOTE]

That's actually pretty decent stuff though I don't know whether to call it a local or commercial sauce.

Come on, no one here has hit up a McDonalds and asked if they can buy a box of the stuff ? Come on, someone at least get me a quote.

[quote name='swetooth9']really? wow, i never knew the name so i was like..."umm, do you have more of that sweet sauch?"
[/QUOTE]
What the hell is sauch?

[quote name='TimPV3']I'm personally a fan of Famous Dave's...[/QUOTE]

I bought a bottle of that sauce and got some of there pickles yesterday...mmmm....so glad we finally got a Dave's in my city.

Yeah, Sweet Baby Ray's is the best commercial BBQ sauce!! Forget McDonalds! I love this stuff. :D

I'm sure they'll sell you a case. I'm a manager at a restaurant and we always fullfill customer requests as much as possible. I've sold whole jugs of sandwich and salad dressings to people at little more than cost. As long as they don't mind giving me some notice and it's not an every day thing I don't mind doing it to keep the customer happy.

[quote name='KingDox']Come on, no one here has hit up a McDonalds and asked if they can buy a box of the stuff ? Come on, someone at least get me a quote.[/QUOTE]

If you're gonna bitch about it why not do it yourself.:lol:

[quote name='garfep']Just one more confirming that Sweet Baby Ray's freaking amazing.[/QUOTE]

I walked up nine different aisles lookign for that shit, and NOTHING. I was looking forward to eating some chicken breast strips with it tomorrow.. :[

[quote name='tiredfornow']I walked up nine different aisles lookign for that shit, and NOTHING. I was looking forward to eating some chicken breast strips with it tomorrow.. :[[/QUOTE]

Huh? They're with the BBQ and other grilling (A1, KC Masterpiece, etc.) sauces in every grocery store I've been to. If your local grocery store does carry it, then tell them they suck ass.

I'm a particular fan of TGI Friday's Jack Daniel's sauce (It's a BBQ sauce, right?) MMM.. so good!:drool: I found the recipe online and tried to make it from scratch. It turned out more like a cross-breed from molasses and BBQ sauce, but it still was pretty delicious.

[quote name='smitboy']Does no one here know the tangy delicious sauceyness that is Open Pit Barbeque Sauce?!?!?[/QUOTE]

When buying bbq sauce its very important to read the label. If the ingredient list starts with High fructose corn syrup don't buy it. With that said Open pits list starts with high fructose corn syrup. You want something thats starts with molasses, or tomatoes. Even though tomatoes aren't the best to make a bbq sauce with its a hell of a lot better then HFCS, which your body doesn't really know how to digest.

Sweet Baby Rays is pretty good like people have said, I haven't had it in a while since I kind of got burnt out on it.

What I've gotten most recently is Noh's Hawaiian BBQ Sauce, not all stores carry it but its pretty good stuff.

If anyone here has every been to Montreal and ate at Bar-B-Barns, then you could say that the sauce over there is tasty!

The sauce is pretty tangy, but at the same time pleasing with ribs or chicken!

Mcdonald's policy is not to sell cases of any product. They will donate product to Schools,Churches and other fundraising functions, As long as you have it on the Functions Letterhead. But that is on a case by case basis. Most Mcdonald's will sell extra sauce for 20 cents each that is the average. The shelf life on Mcdonald's sauces are 120 days.

[quote name='stalfosking']Sweet Baby Rays is pretty good like people have said, I haven't had it in a while since I kind of got burnt out on it.

What I've gotten most recently is Noh's Hawaiian BBQ Sauce, not all stores carry it but its pretty good stuff.[/QUOTE]

True on Sweet Baby Ray's... I was binging on that stuff a couple years ago and then got totally burned out on it. Now I'm into Cattleman's. Never heard of Noh's Hawaiian, but I'll keep an eye out.

One more comment confirming sweet baby ray's as the best BBQ sauce out there. My whole family loves it and no one ever gets sick off it.

As I've said, Sweet Baby Rays is disgusting. What's better, you ask. Kraft Honey Hickory Barbecue, Jack Daniel's Grilling Sauce, Famous Dave's, KFC Honey BBQ. Other than MacDonald's the absolute best I've gotten at a restaurant is at Applebee's. For chicken, I've recently discovered that Justin Wilson's wing sauce is excellent. It's hot like a pepper sauce, but not overpowering. The flavor is quite good.

Are you shitting me? That was the first place I ate at when I moved to Montreal and it fucking sucks ASS.
[quote name='muncle']If anyone here has every been to Montreal and ate at Bar-B-Barns, then you could say that the sauce over there is tasty!
[/quote]

[quote name='Kendro']Let's not forget Papa John's Garlic Butter sauce. Pizza just isn't the same without it.[/QUOTE]

The garlic butter is the ONLY reason to order from Papa John's. I'll get a pizza and buy like 10 extra things of the sauce.

[quote name='ragtop70']As I've said, Sweet Baby Rays is disgusting. What's better, you ask. Kraft Honey Hickory Barbecue, Jack Daniel's Grilling Sauce, Famous Dave's, KFC Honey BBQ. Other than MacDonald's the absolute best I've gotten at a restaurant is at Applebee's. For chicken, I've recently discovered that Justin Wilson's wing sauce is excellent. It's hot like a pepper sauce, but not overpowering. The flavor is quite good.[/QUOTE]

Your right corn syrup flavored as bbq sauce is delicious :roll:

[quote name='ragtop70']I'm wondering what CitizenB has against corn syrup. It's pretty tasty.[/QUOTE]

Its the cheap way out for companies to do things. instead of using decent ingredients they use corn syrup, and charge the same price as if they were using sugar, or molasses.

Also your body doesn't really know how to digest it.

[quote name='Kendro']Let's not forget Papa John's Garlic Butter sauce. Pizza just isn't the same without it.[/quote]

Use to love this stuff, but now it just brings back bad memories.

[quote name='CitizenB']Its the cheap way out for companies to do things. instead of using decent ingredients they use corn syrup, and charge the same price as if they were using sugar, or molasses.

Also your body doesn't really know how to digest it.[/QUOTE]
This isn't a knock on anyone, but I find it highly amusing the number of threads that veer into the sugar v. corn syrup stuff. It mkaes me smile like the pimp of another syrup salesman:
232338~Bill-Cosby-Posters.jpg

As far as the blue (Bleu?) cheese goes, Applebee's is the winner. The blue cheese dip with their buffalo wings is awesome.
I like the garlic sauce from Papa John's too. But I like their pizza with or without the sauce. As was stated earlier, this stuff is simple to make. All you need is butter and garlic. You don't have to buy whole cloves of garlic, it comes minced in jars, as garlic salt, and even as a boullion cube-like concoction. I happened upon the cubes in the Latino aisle at Wal-Mart. Mash one into some butter, heat it in the microwave for a few seconds and enjoy.

[quote name='UncleBob']They call it "Red Ranch" and you can get it put on any sandwich you order. :)[/quote]

heh, i went to arby's yesterday and just as i predicted, i forgot the sauce's name...so i just asked for the "sauce that you put in the beef 'n cheddar"

the cashier did his magic and i had some put in my sandwiches

good stuff, thanks for the info...did not know that you can request it on different sandwiches

[quote name='ragtop70']I'm wondering what CitizenB has against corn syrup. It's pretty tasty.[/QUOTE]
Other than diabetes, I guess corn syrup is ok.

Besides, corn syrup supports the american corn farmers instead of the sugar cane slave drivers! Sugar is unpatriotic and anyone who uses it is a terrorist.

[quote name='Zing']Other than diabetes, I guess corn syrup is ok.

Besides, corn syrup supports the American corn farmers instead of the sugar cane slave drivers! Sugar is unpatriotic and anyone who uses it is a terrorist.[/QUOTE]

Corn farmers hardly make any money so they in a sense are slaves. They have to lower prices to meet what prices big corn syrup corporation wants to pay.

And Zing capitalize the "A" in American next time alright ;)

McDonald's barbecue sauce is pretty awesome. I only get fries so I can eat the sauce.

my friend made an improvised teriyaki sauce that tasted almost exactly like it. I told him this and he thought I was insulting his mixture :lol:

[quote name='CitizenB']Corn farmers hardly make any money so they in a sense are slaves. They have to lower prices to meet what prices big corn syrup corporation wants to pay.[/QUOTE]
Ethanol to the rescue?

I used to stop at McDonald's on my way to Wendy's and ask for a few packets of their hot mustard. I dipped my Wendy's fries in it.

What happened to the dude who was spelling it "sauch"? He needs to get back into this discussion STAT.

[quote name='CitizenB']Corn farmers hardly make any money so they in a sense are slaves. They have to lower prices to meet what prices big corn syrup corporation wants to pay.

And Zing capitalize the "A" in American next time alright ;)[/QUOTE]

isnt corn subsidized as well?

hey guys i'm from TX and I know quality BBQ sauce... ;)

i HIGHLY recommend the sauce from Rudy's. anyone from the San Antonio / Austin area will know what i'm talking about. It's the best i've ever had. you can buy it at the restaurant or order it online...

http://rudysbbq.com/

yummmmmmm....

bread's done
Back