McDonalds MS Pts Promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed up with about 35 different email addresses, got a confirmation email for all of them but only won on one of them. The email with the code came about 20 minutes after the confirmation email, so my theory is, if you have the confirmation email and you didn't get a response, you will most likely not win anything. Use new emails and sign up again.

[quote name='quiznosrox']I signed up with about 35 different email addresses, got a confirmation email for all of them but only won on one of them. The email with the code came about 20 minutes after the confirmation email, so my theory is, if you have the confirmation email and you didn't get a response, you will most likely not win anything. Use new emails and sign up again.[/QUOTE]

Or, if you'd rather, only sign up once as to give your fellow gamers a fair chance. That'd be my suggestion.

[quote name='quiznosrox']I signed up with about 35 different email addresses, got a confirmation email for all of them but only won on one of them. The email with the code came about 20 minutes after the confirmation email, so my theory is, if you have the confirmation email and you didn't get a response, you will most likely not win anything. Use new emails and sign up again.[/quote]

My winning email came a few days after my confirmation.

did anyone get any kind of response using aol mail? i'm starting to get the feeling either they're blocking aol or aol is blocking them

[quote name='hmbtnguy']Wow I actually won via texting. Seeing as how many people have won on this board, I'd say you have pretty good chances![/quote]
Not when we've got shenanigans like this going on:
[quote name='quiznosrox']I signed up with about 35 different email addresses[/quote]

I entered via email and text several days ago. I've gotten confirmation through both, and nothing since... so much for pretty good chances.

I've been sending through email for about 4 days. I haven't won yet, but whenever I enter again another day, I get an email that "You've already entered"
I'm not sure if my second emails are counting or if you just get 1 chance to win unless you actually win, then you get put back into the drawing.

I entered with 2 e-mails and 1 text and just won one with an e-mail entry. Entered on 4/25 and got the winning e-mail on 4/30.

[quote name='SnotRocket']I've been sending through email for about 4 days. I haven't won yet, but whenever I enter again another day, I get an email that "You've already entered"
I'm not sure if my second emails are counting or if you just get 1 chance to win unless you actually win, then you get put back into the drawing.[/QUOTE]

You only need to enter once... "Non-winning entries received for one (1) drawing will carry forward to and be included in subsequent drawings."

The additional entries are not counting... Your original entry is giving you one chance to win every 20 minutes...

For more details on this promotion, be sure to read the rest of the Terms and Conditions... ;)

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']anyone know what to put in subject line?[/QUOTE]
Doesn't matter... Just put something like "Sweepstakes Entry" and it will work.

[quote name='SnotRocket'] I get an email that "You've already entered"
I'm not sure if my second emails are counting or if you just get 1 chance to win unless you actually win, then you get put back into the drawing.[/quote]
[quote name='A Gamer']You just register once. Approximately every 20 minutes they pick from ALL of the submissions that haven't won yet.[/quote]I was getting "already entered" responses as well.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']what do you put in the subject for the email? am i missing it or does it not matter?[/quote]doesn't matter

I won today at 3:00PM! Finally! I was getting worried that I actually wouldn't win!

Now to pick some songs to add to my rock band song collection...

[quote name='help1']Well this promo is pretty much over. 1200 MS points richer! Thanks OP.[/quote]
Man.. wtf. How is it fair that certain people win multiple times, and I've gotten bupkis? There's no way my Karma is that bad.

fyi ... seems like the codes come at around 3pm from what I noticed on this thread... not every 20min.. i got a text over the weekend thanks OP!

also... AOL emails don't seem to be working w/ this? never even got a response to confirm entry

lol, the screen on my phone is broken and i can't read my texts. hopefully when my new phone comes ill see something from mcdonalds...

I got a 1600 point card in the mail today !

It says I'm one of the second prize winners .

Pretty cool , I never win anything ... yada yada yada .

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back