McDonald's One Hot Holiday giveaway

I doubt you see too many here on cag... just think of how many med. fries mcds sells per day... even at 1 place. Makes the odds not very good to be honest
Yeah I somehow feel like McD contests are always an extremely low odd ploy just like the Monopoly stuff. Lots of game pieces for small things but no real big winners.

Yeah I somehow feel like McD contests are always an extremely low odd ploy just like the Monopoly stuff. Lots of game pieces for small things but no real big winners.
Yup I feel the same way.. happen to look on the rules of the contest and saw this

" The odds of winning a prize are 1 in 1. Approximately 140,014,000 total pieces are available"

Yup 140 million... its funny to think of how many of those will just be tossed away.. and how many were a 500 dollar game system lol

Have a code for an episode of Enlisted from FOX TV. Willing to trade for XBLA game. Preferably, Ms. Explosion Man but not The Maw. Already own it....

PM me if you're interested

I have 2  codes for:

Enlisted TV show ep

I have a code for:

Raising Hope TV show ep

Bones TV show ep

The Maw arcade game for Xbox 360

Any trades?

Got two MAW codes waiting for one to come in the other just did.  Not going to let the lurkers grab it.  I am interested in Aqua if anyone has it.  If not I'll just give the MAW codes out later.

I got a few of these and am open to a trade but I already own pretty much everything here so feel free to make an offer. What I currently have is as follows...

1 The Maw

1 Fox Show

2 Ms Splosion Man

If no deals happen I'll just cash them in myself and give them out to my TA/Xbox One followers

If anyone has a spare code for the maw it would be greatly appreciated by me as a christmas present ^_^ plus at least a lurker wouldnt get it haha :D ps theres an infinite crisis joker costume in it for ya

H i have some codes to trade.

Toy Soldiers

The Maw

I am searching for

AQUA

Ms. Splosion Man

If you want to trade please send me a pm

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't had much luck with this promotion. My local McD's is behind the times, I have only gotten game pieces like half the time....So far, won a free month of XBL, a few digital episodes, and 2 copies of Aqua, Entered the first code on Sunday, and I haven't received the actual code thru email yet, to enter on my Xbox...will share my spare Aqua code, when it gets here. :)

bread's done
Back