McDonald's One Hot Holiday giveaway

I only tried once with a Medium QP meal.  Got a Ms. Splosion Man and 1 Month.  I wonder how many XB1 winners have been thrown away by people who had no clue.  I also hope they have a rule against family members of employees otherwise they are all going to friends and family of employees.  You could peel a lot of codes in a shift...  Peal n' Steal

Last edited by a moderator:
I only tried once with a Medium QP meal. Got a Ms. Splosion Man and 1 Month. I wonder how many XB1 winners have been thrown away by people who had no clue. I also hope they have a rule against family members of employees otherwise they are all going to friends and family of employees. You could peel a lot of codes in a shift... Peal n' Steal
I got one order of fries, where the code was all but peeled off, it was hanging on for dear life, I figure employees try to sneak a peek at codes once in a while, or at least the lowlifes that work at my local McD's...

I only tried once with a Medium QP meal. Got a Ms. Splosion Man and 1 Month. I wonder how many XB1 winners have been thrown away by people who had no clue. I also hope they have a rule against family members of employees otherwise they are all going to friends and family of employees. You could peel a lot of codes in a shift... Peal n' Steal
I know a girl who is the manager at McDees, lol I'm gonna take her out to dinner and discuss Peal n'Steal approach :twisted: ... gonna have to work hard to convince her :boxing:

I wonder too. I saw an elderly lady with a medium fries that probably doesn't even know about the game. I was going to ask her if I could have it but decided it would be too creepy.

Man I find it funny how this thread has brought out the lurkers wanting to trade codes lmao... like the guy 2 post above this post.. been here since may and his first post is wanting to trade

Man I find it funny how this thread has brought out the lurkers wanting to trade codes lmao... like the guy 2 post above this post.. been here since may and his first post is wanting to trade
So....

I PM'd him with a trade offer too. Don't see why it bothers you so much. At least he signed up for the site. Most don't even do that and even then, there are still tons of "lurkers" with accounts. Point being, he's offering something, unlike the "lurking" majority

I won The Wolverine and another code for The Maw. When I get the email with the Maw XBL code, I'll be dropping that one.

So far the code for the movie is the only thing I have won that I'm keeping.

Here are the McDonald's codes I don't need.

The Maw:

2NS3WNVGHP

244M8L3W3N

Fox TV Episodes:

3HVT3VM8DD

M39LTRRBPB

I won The Wolverine and another code for The Maw. When I get the email with the Maw XBL code, I'll be dropping that one.

The Maw:

2NS3WNVGHP

244M8L3W3N

Fox TV Episodes:

3HVT3VM8DD

M39LTRRBPB
All "lurked", so far....

Thanx for the drop(s) tho

I have a code for The Maw, Ms. Splosion Man and one Digital HD Fox TV show. I already have these games so I was wondering you anyone wanted to trade me for a month of Xbox Live. PM if interested.

cottonmouth80 said:

The Maw:
2NS3WNVGHP
244M8L3W3N

Fox TV Episodes:
3HVT3VM8DD
M39LTRRBPB
Used 3HVT3VM8DD

Thanks!

So....

I PM'd him with a trade offer too. Don't see why it bothers you so much. At least he signed up for the site. Most don't even do that and even then, there are still tons of "lurkers" with accounts. Point being, he's offering something, unlike the "lurking" majority
I think his point is that it would be helpful if more people contributed instead of just taking taking taking taking GIVE ME EVERYTHING YOU HAVE!!!!!

Speaking of which:

I have a "One Digital HD Episode OX TV show on Xbox Video" code to give away. First person to reply to me that wants it and has more than 100 posts gets it.

I don't have an x-box, so I can't use any of these codes.

Fox episodes:

LW9V4BS7Y7

49RBYP9M2M

The maw:

NMVJJPHPW2

First person to pm will get one month x-box live gold membership code

Code sent

My McDonald's is shady i went in today to buy a QP and some fries. I got the QP without any game piece and complained to the manager The manager lied and told me they aren't doing the promo any more and that it ended. More like you took a bunch of the boxes home. I guess I'm done if all the McDonald's employees take first grabs.

I think his point is that it would be helpful if more people contributed instead of just taking taking taking taking GIVE ME EVERYTHING YOU HAVE!!!!!

Speaking of which:

I have a "One Digital HD Episode OX TV show on Xbox Video" code to give away. First person to reply to me that wants it and has more than 100 posts gets it.
It is what it is....

The person he was referring to was actually offering something for trade, not just "GIVE ME EVERYTHING YOU HAVE." Although, if it were my choice, I'd require ALL new members to post at least one code/contest/giveaway before they are allowed to enter and/or view "free drop" forums. I felt it was my moral duty to post a code as soon as I signed up or I would have felt bad only "lurking" but not everyone can have the same mindset we do. I just say give the guy a chance before you make judgement from his first post on the site is all.

My McDonald's is shady i went in today to buy a QP and some fries. I got the QP without any game piece and complained to the manager The manager lied and told me they aren't doing the promo any more and that it ended. More like you took a bunch of the boxes home. I guess I'm done if all the McDonald's employees take first grabs.
Had the same issue a few days ago. Said to the cashier "the medium fries are supposed to come with a Xbox ONE contest piece but my QP is the only item that has it..." To which she replied, "we don't have them boxes" :roll:

I believe if you save your receipt, you can contact Mickey D's and they will send you a code of some sort. Saw some people discussing it a few posts (or pages) back. Don't even know if you need the receipt but that's just my first guess. I'll be contacting them ASAP if that's not the case :whistle2:

Had the same issue a few days ago. Said to the cashier "the medium fries are supposed to come with a Xbox ONE contest piece but my QP is the only item that has it..." To which she replied, "we don't have them boxes" :roll:

I believe if you save your receipt, you can contact Mickey D's and they will send you a code of some sort. Saw some people discussing it a few posts (or pages) back. Don't even know if you need the receipt but that's just my first guess. I'll be contacting them ASAP if that's not the case :whistle2:
Good looking out, I'll contact them, because that is bull.

Speaking of which:

Your standards are high Blaster man, I'm more of a CAG member than you and haven't made more than 100 posts. Please try not to be so negative towards newcomers, we all start off at some point.

Yup

The person he was referring to was actually offering something for trade, not just "GIVE ME EVERYTHING YOU HAVE."
You are correct... but my main point with that person was that they had been a member since May and this was their first post ever.. no thanks, no code drops, nothing. Its the same thing as there is a member here that I noticed a few weeks ago... they had been a member since 2005.. yup almost 9 years and only had around 50 post, which they were all quotes from other members ( the ''quote my post and get the code" kind of deal)

I dunno it just gets to me when someone does this

Sharing the love since I sold my 360 last month...

The Maw

JZJDJHZT3Y

FOX TV Episode

923R57DGR8

One Month Xbox Live Gold

First person to PM me that has been a member for more than a month gets it.

Yup

You are correct... but my main point with that person was that they had been a member since May and this was their first post ever.. no thanks, no code drops, nothing. Its the same thing as there is a member here that I noticed a few weeks ago... they had been a member since 2005.. yup almost 9 years and only had around 50 post, which they were all quotes from other members ( the ''quote my post and get the code" kind of deal)

I dunno it just gets to me when someone does this
You're just putting too much into it bro. Going as far as searching people's posts and everything is just worrying about things that aren't going to make the situation any better. Yes, it goes on but you're not going to change the minds of the real "lurkers," which are the ones we really need to be pointing fingers at, if anyone

So with that being said....

**NEWCOMER SPECIAL**

First 8 members, who have been here LESS THAN A MONTH, to PM me will be entered in a random drawing for my Fox TV episode of "Enlisted." Lurker-free code drop at it's finest

EDIT: Will have the drawing in the a.m.

Has anyone received the email yet after entering their codes on McD's site?
Yeah I have full codes for a few of the items I entered. So hang tight and you should get the ones you entered. Again I have some items to trade if anybody is looking for The Maw or Ms Splosion Man or a Fox show (No clue what it is yet)

Oh trust me I don't worry about it... I laugh and don't give them jack shit when I give stuff away lol
That's real nice of you. Especially since you've only been around since October 2013 so I really don't see much validity in your argument. Your posts don't show you dropping many codes either, sir. Mostly just saying thanx for the codes you've taken, from what I've seen. None the less, you can see that anyone can creep someones member page and start making accusations from their previous posts. But like you said, you're stuck in your ways so "to each his own...."

EDIT: Haven't received any PM's so I'll probably just drop the code in another forum once I receive it. Just redeemed it and will post actuall XBL code. Too many "lurkers" in the forum lately

Haven't received any PM's so I'll probably just drop the code in another forum once I receive it. Just redeemed it and will post actuall XBL code. Too many "lurkers" in the forum lately
Maybe that's because you're giving something away of close to no value here...?

bread's done
Back