McDonald's One Hot Holiday giveaway

Ms. Splosion Man: 3J29P-VRP3R-6YCRT-GXYR7-44HHZ
The Maw: P44GT-TYCK2-CRCCD-GWG9X-HYGFZ
Aqua: KGKRD-Q7PP2-VGFDQ-V3643-63H2Z
Fable Heroes: FKYX6-HYHQH-GFDQH-9MQW9-R4JTZ
Wreckateer: 6KCJ3-HHYJ6-Q4H7Y-X42GT-XG7QZ
All redeemed :(

The Redeem Code on Xbox.com wont load.

Got excited for a second when I saw a TV and Kinect in front picture but it was just a month of gold ha. Finally bought some McDees, two mcchicken sammiches and medium fries with drink. Too bad only the fries came with the code, should've bought a quarter pounder, the spicy chicken wasn't as good as a regular mcchicken.

Do you always have to enter your info when you enter a code?

OK.

I have some Ms. 'Splosion Man and a couple of The Maw OneHotHoliday codes.

I was trying to think of how to make this fair and interesting.

So let's try....

PM me 2 numbers.

One being the total of all the scores of the Sunday early NFL games.

The other the total of all the scores of the Sunday later games (not including the Sunday Night Game).

All of the PMs must be timestamped no later than 1300 EST/1200 CT/1100 MT/1000 PT on Sunday 12-15-13.

The one that is closest (no Price is Right rules) in the early games and later games each win their choice of 1 of the 2 XBLA games above in the form of a OneHotHoliday code.

In the event of a tie, I reserve the right to do whatever I damn well please. :lol:

LET'S GO!!

Last edited by a moderator:
FOX Shows

Bones:  WYB9C-BJQV4-7XBX2-2PYV3-C8MHF

Raising Hope: V8QP6-HBJ9F-9RRXH-R6VVV-6G9C8

Enlisted : H27V9-T7BBV-Y3X4R-CP76D-G3T8V

Has anyone actually won a Xbox One yet? Trying to find out if this is real I am willing to give up MY jailbroken playstation 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ohaVbQc5KE

Looking for a MS.Spolsion Man code. Im trying to give it to my little brother so we can possibly have something to play. Have Toy Soldier and Maw codes to trade, or if someone is in the Christmas time mood of giving that would be wonderful.

Looking for a MS.Spolsion Man code. Im trying to give it to my little brother so we can possibly have something to play. Have Toy Soldier and Maw codes to trade, or if someone is in the Christmas time mood of giving that would be wonderful.
Probably going to mcds tomorrow so if I snag one (which happens almost every time lol) I'll send it to ya

Ms splosion man

S8M2DWJWYH

Anyone found a Wolverine code yet?
Not that I know of. I'm a manager at a McDonalds. And any boxes that get dropped I peal the piece off. I've seen 20+ maws, ms. Esp. Man. And tv ones, 10+ aquas, And only 1 one month of gold. That's all I've seen though.

Thank you good sir!, In good faith, On my next visit to McDonals. I will be giving out my code/codes.
I am assuming their found on premium things like large fries, drinks, chicken nuggets, big macs, quarter pounders?
No. It's medium fries, premium mcwraps, single quarter pounders, and quarter toppers(Bacon+Cheese, Deluxe, etc.)

Won a Ms splosion man. Now got to wait for the e-mail with the d/l code to arrive. 72 hrs to 10 days is a bit odd, though.

OK.

I have some Ms. 'Splosion Man and a couple of The Maw OneHotHoliday codes.

I was trying to think of how to make this fair and interesting.

So let's try....

PM me 2 numbers.

One being the total of all the scores of the Sunday early NFL games.

The other the total of all the scores of the Sunday later games (not including the Sunday Night Game).

All of the PMs must be timestamped no later than 1300 EST/1200 CT/1100 MT/1000 PT on Sunday 12-15-13.

The one that is closest (no Price is Right rules) in the early games and later games each win their choice of 1 of the 2 XBLA games above in the form of a OneHotHoliday code.

In the event of a tie, I reserve the right to do whatever I damn well please. :lol:

LET'S GO!!
Only 20 mins left!

You still looking for the code? I have one PM me.

I have probably picked up 12 codes or so since this started, have yet to get a Maw code, most of mine have been Aqua, or TV episodes..

HY883-TC2QX-V7334-JK3FJ-B3WDV

there goes an enlisted, however...

I have probably picked up 12 codes or so since this started, have yet to get a Maw code, most of mine have been Aqua, or TV episodes..

Wow! It has been 30 minutes, I didn't expect for this code to work. Thanks a bunch!

If anyone has a spare Aqua code to give or trade, I'd love one. Already have Maw and Ms Splosion Man, so this promo has been pretty useless for me so far. I don't have much to give in return though, only a Maw code and possibly some 2 day live trials. :)

reminder: 

i have two maw codes and now a random fox tv episode code. 

if anyone wants to trade me anything for these send me a random offer,dont care what it is at this point lol

Interested in a Maw code, if anyone has one to spare. I'd say I had something to trade, but I've given away all of my codes, the ones I haven't given to others in PM's...:(

Here are codes for a one digital HD FOX TV episode.

[customspoiler='Code 1']HRNS77VRT3[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler='Code 2']M4MN2BMB3H[/customspoiler] Gone

Man all I get are MAW codes and I want Aqua. The irony. Have a MAW if you still need it.

Here are codes for a one digital HD FOX TV episode.

[customspoiler='Code 1']HRNS77VRT3[/customspoiler]

[customspoiler='Code 2']M4MN2BMB3H[/customspoiler]
thanks I got the M4MN2BMB3H, I'm still waiting to get a Ms splosion man code though

Still waiting on my email to send me my maw code. Sure does take a long time! what do they hand enter the codes? thought it would be pretty automatic the sending and not have to wait so long. Weird!

if anyone has an extra ms. splosion code pm me please

So far I've got one code for Enlisted and two for The Maw.  Too bad I already have The Maw from a different promo.  Would trade one of The Maw for Ms. Splosion Man.

bread's done
Back