Medal of Honor $19.99 (PC) $24.99 (X360/PS3) Newegg.com

so not that many people play the PC ver I assume? The $5 difference, this game is only worth less thatn $20

[quote name='CaoPi']so not that many people play the PC ver I assume? The $5 difference, this game is only worth less thatn $20[/QUOTE]

The PC version is typically the most active online...although the current stats do not show it:

http://mohstats.com/

If I could register it on Steam, I'd probably get it. I'll wait for a Steam sale. I have enough of a backlog after Steam sales to cover me until I'm about 200 yrs. old, anyway...

I wonder if I'm one of the few that actually enjoyed the single player campaign. Even though I came in with lower expectation. But it was still more enjoyable than the mess that was Modern Warfare 2.

I'll probably pick this up again whenever it hits the $20 or lower on Steam. Been playing BFBC2, yet the stupid Punkbuster isn't working and keeps kicking me off!!

Wow this hit cheap pretty quick. A big part of me wants to get this just to play the SP campaign but I have too many other games to play right now. I'll probably wait until it hits $10 and then buy it.

Greg

[quote name='nflsonic']I wonder if I'm one of the few that actually enjoyed the single player campaign.[/QUOTE]

I was just saying the same thing yesterday at the BF:BC2 thread. I'm with you on that one :D I very much enjoyed the single player campaign but it took longer for me to like the multiplayer (it has a big learning curve). This is one the few games I ever sat down and played through until I finished the campaign. Unfortunately, it's pretty short :whistle2:(

To those of you wondering about BF3 beta access, HydroX found and confirmed on another forum that you will be needing the disc (that will be your voucher) to get an invitation to the beta. Just an fyi :)

[quote name='SDC']Honestly, I sort of want this for Frontline. I remember it being a HUGE deal back when it was new.[/QUOTE]

I would think twice. Frontline has NOT aged well. You know what they say about nostalgia...

Thanks OP in four one. I see this going lower like $14.99 but i'll get my $25 worth out of it. Picked up the PS3 version since it has Frontline, never played that game.

[quote name='sk3tchcom']I would think twice. Frontline has NOT aged well. You know what they say about nostalgia...[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that, just cancelled my order. Does Frontline look that bad on the PS3? :bouncy:

[quote name='Rodster']Thanks for that, just cancelled my order. Does Frontline look that bad on the PS3? :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

It's not necessarily that it looks bad, but the gameplay...it's just archaic compared to what we're used to today (and we complain about that, too...i.e. CoD and the set pieces etc etc.). If you want MoH, get it. But not for Frontlines alone. You will check it out and put it down pretty quickly. Heh.

[quote name='sk3tchcom']It's not necessarily that it looks bad, but the gameplay...it's just archaic compared to what we're used to today (and we complain about that, too...i.e. CoD and the set pieces etc etc.). If you want MoH, get it. But not for Frontlines alone. You will check it out and put it down pretty quickly. Heh.[/QUOTE]

I don't mind archaic gameplay when it comes to shooters as i'm not good at them but I do enjoy them. I actually like simplistic shooters. My biggest worry is that it looks like a PS2 game. ;)

I just couldn't stop thinking that I'm playing Medal of Duty: Bad Company 2 when I was playing the demo.
I might grab this when it hits $15 - $20 range.

Very under rated game.
SP on PS3 great fun...
No regrets buying it at launch, but I did go in with 2 other gamers for buy 2 get one on release...

Waiting for that $10-15 Steam sale price on this one. I've still got a huge backlog from the Steam sale (summer, nov, and Christmas/New Years), the Humble Bundles 1 & 2, and the Amazon BF sale (Halo Reach, NfS: HP).

FYI apparently the single player game of Medal of Honor does *NOT* have activation. The multiplayer does (in the form of an EA login), but it's multiplayer, so...

IMO EA's done a sane job of things for this release. I'd rather own it on PC anyway all things being equal, but saving $5 is...nice :D

Going to have a pile of stuff I'm ordering from Newegg :lol:

I got this for 30 and I'm satisfied with it. It's not the COD killer people were originally talking it up to be, but its still pretty fun. If you come into it with low expectations I think you'll get your money worth

I still think there is a bunch of people who don't realize that the single player campaign and the multiplayer were done by two different developers. The demo released on live seems to have confused many. I haven't tried the multiplayer in Medal of Honor yet but I assume it's pretty close to Bad Company 2.

I feel the campaign is pretty good, though I have the same gripe most everyone else did in that it was very short. I just mostly don't want people thinking this is just another Bad Company game. I will pick it up when it's just a little bit cheaper. :D Thanks for the post!

[quote name='henrylin22']i picked it up yesterday for 419.99 pretty good for a limited edition. ;D[/QUOTE]

Wow what a deal :lol:

[quote name='fatmanforlife99']Does anybody know if you have to have the limited edition to access the Battlefield 3 beta?[/QUOTE]

Check page 1 of this very thread. :roll:

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']I'm waiting for Amazon to price-match. Please let Amazon know about this lower price on their product pages![/QUOTE]

Sure, why not? :D

Done, done & done.

bread's done
Back