Metal Gear Peace Walker for PSP

And the main question is: Why 4 Big Bauses?

storywise it dosn't make sense at all for now, but gameplay it does: 4 player co-op (expect it to be online).

I'm still very confused storywise:

mgspeacewalker_b10.jpg

Remember they were cloning Big Boss? Well it seems he's on a team with 3 of his own clones.

..."Now we'll never be virgins".....

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I'm still very confused storywise:

mgspeacewalker_b10.jpg
[/QUOTE]

does it ever make sense.. if so, one day please explain it all to me.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I'm still very confused storywise:

mgspeacewalker_b10.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I concur.

I'll get it. As long as it's not Metal Gear: rapidly tapping x and slowly dragging bodies; again.

[quote name='Thongsy']I concur.

I'll get it. As long as it's not Metal Gear: rapidly tapping x and slowly dragging bodies; again.[/QUOTE]

Bite your tongue and die a silent death. I absolutely loved Metal Gear: Pokemon. It was way better than Metal Gear: Cardcaptors.

Gotta catch them all! :whee:

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']Damn you Metal Gear and your grip on my soul. I shall buy you, play you, and trade you in.[/QUOTE]

You can buy it, you can play it BUT you can't trade it. I believed it'll download version only :(

[quote name='Masterkyo']You can buy it, you can play it BUT you can't trade it. I believed it'll download version only :([/QUOTE]Games will also be on UMDs.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I'm still very confused storywise:[/QUOTE]
What did you expect? It's a Metal Gear game.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Isn't that in the article itself?[/QUOTE]

Oh ok, it is now. But I promise you that wasn't linked in there before when I read it.

Yes. Thanks for that link. It was not in the article when I d/l it originally... I was pretty lost. I got the controls... but it's weird having a guy scream at me in Japanese and I have no idea what he is talking about!

I too wish I could change the controls a bit...

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']anyone know how to inverse the controls? I cant play well with it on normal.[/QUOTE]
Go to Key Config and look at the first three characters for the face buttons and go back to options and look for the three lines with those three characters. The first inverts Up/Down and the second inverts Left/Right. The third is just sensitivity.

I thought left and right were naturally inverted when I thought I started the demo without touching anything, but I just tried it now and it's the way I like it right off the bat (pushing a direction move the camera in that direction).

So I played the demo again last night after a few months and I am pumped again for this game.

This might sound weird considering this is a handheld game, but do you think that there is a chance for a collector's edition of some sort?

I believe the Japan release is seeing a collectors edition. I cant find the source while I am at work, but I want to say it has a water bottle and some sort of puzzle.

[quote name='Neo-Nut']So can we play this with a dual shock 3 like the resistance psp game?[/QUOTE]

I hope so. I hate aiming with the face buttons. I played the demo and enjoyed the game except for that part.

Just pre-ordered. Can't wait for this. With that $10 credit and the Super Mario Galaxy $20 credit, I'm getting Metroid Other M for $20 :)

Pre-ordered from Amazon. Hideo making a game on the PSP! This is the first PSP Metal Gear he is involved in.

does anyone know if i bought the mexican bundle, would i be able to link it and buy games from my US psn account? i really dont understand who at konami thought that the hideous "spirited green" bundle was a good idea :bomb:

Yes. Except for movies (just UMD, I think), PSPs are region free. I've had mine (US) hooked up to a UK account to play games from there. And then back again (kind of a hassle, but only about 2 minutes to do).

see? This is one of the reasons why every human being must own a psp :p aside from God of War: Chains of Olympus lol :p

[quote name='blaine878']Game Stop has it listed as T. Anybody else think it will go up once the ESRB actually rates it?[/QUOTE]
No in an interview Hideo said himself that he wanted to make a metal gear everyone could experience he even went as far as to say he wanted it E rated but they are aiming for a t rating.

Hot damn, I'm tempted to pick that up now if it will be the camo psp along with the game and 4 gb card for $200. Now it doesn't make any sense why people would just buy the entertainment pack since they'll be the same price and you get more with the Big Boss bundle.

The Big Boss bundle is supposedly exclusive to gamestop. I guess if you only had Amazon credit and wanted a PSP, you couldn't get it.

I think my Wii Monster Hunter preorder is about to be sacrificed for the bundle. I've wanted a second PSP to run Japanese PSN stuff on for ages.

EDIT - Intersella, the 1000 PSP should trade for around $35. I'd probably wait a while and see if a trade in program for portable hardware appears.

EDIT AGAIN - Constant LOL at the PSP Go. Seriously, way to fuck those people over Sony.

bread's done
Back