Metal Gear Solid 4 & Metal Gear Online - 8/6: Rumored Trophy Update Out Now? Rumor!

[quote name='xcopy']More like $108+ depending on the shipment method you picked.[/quote]

I'm just going to pick it up at the store. But I'm also in the Bay Area, so I guess $108 is sounding grimly realistic after gas and tax. oh god what have i done

[quote name='xcopy']PA sold out in about an hour or so.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure about Play-Asia? You can still order it as of 11pm PST.

NCSX is sold out though. I placed an order there tonight and it sold out afterwards.

So no one got it today? That sucks, i was hoping one of us would get lucky! I will be harassing my GS when they open tomorrow...

[quote name='OGHowie']Are you sure about Play-Asia? You can still order it as of 11pm PST.

NCSX is sold out though. I placed an order there tonight and it sold out afterwards.[/quote]

The first allotment sold out quick, what you're seeing now is the 2nd.

[quote name='xcopy']The first allotment sold out quick, what you're seeing now is the 2nd.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh, I see. NCSX is about $70 cheaper shipped so I'll prob be keeping that one.

I dont think so..You may want to check and see how many people pre-ordered the game at your local GS. Less=Better chance you get the DVD

We have victory!

2369660541_62f1d8d02e.jpg

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']damn you west coast!... I'll call tomorrow here in the east.[/QUOTE]

guy from bronx said he got one too.

[quote name='Thomas96']what's included in the 84,99 version of the game?[/quote]

- Collectible metal box
- Bonus Blu-ray disc with two "making of" documentaries
- Four chapters of the graphic novel
- Metal Gear import soundtrack

Gamestop is also offering "exclusive Metal Gear Solid 4 art book" when you go to pick up the game.

I mentioned in other threads, but we don't get any information about preorder bonuses. Home office never informs us on when we will be receiving them, how many, or even what we'll be getting. So if an employee doesn't care about MGS4, he'll have no idea about the DVD. So calling and asking when they'll be in is useless. No one at the store will know.

It's something I've emailed home office about before. How they need to inform employees about these things. Especially since it could increase preorders.

[quote name='NamPaehc']- Collectible metal box
- Bonus Blu-ray disc with two "making of" documentaries
- Four chapters of the graphic novel
- Metal Gear import soundtrack

Gamestop is also offering "exclusive Metal Gear Solid 4 art book" when you go to pick up the game.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the info.. maybe I'll get the LE version...

In honor of MGS4, we're collecting pics of fans and their 'staches at www.metalgearstache.com. I plan to e-mail this to Ryan Payton and invite him to submit his 'stache too, since he talked about growing one on the last podcast.

Hopefully we can get enough participation to get some recognition with the KP team.

[quote name='dpatel']In honor of MGS4, we're collecting pics of fans and their 'staches at www.metalgearstache.com. I plan to e-mail this to Ryan Payton and invite him to submit his 'stache too, since he talked about growing one on the last podcast.

Hopefully we can get enough participation to get some recognition with the KP team.[/QUOTE]

Awesome!:applause:

Haha.. thanks.

Also, need a favor from someone with a neogaf account: If it's not too much trouble, does someone mind mentioning this site in one of the MGS4 threads. I've been lurking the site for about a year, and finally made an account last week, but it's taking a while to become activated, so I still can't post.

[quote name='dpatel']Haha.. thanks.

Also, need a favor from someone with a neogaf account: If it's not too much trouble, does someone mind mentioning this site in one of the MGS4 threads. I've been lurking the site for about a year, and finally made an account last week, but it's taking a while to become activated, so I still can't post.[/quote]I can do it, what do you want me to say exactly?

[quote name='dallow']I can do it, what do you want me to say exactly?[/QUOTE]

Thanks dallow, I'd really appreciate it.

I guess you can just copy and paste this right here, if you'd like
In honor of MGS4, we're collecting pics of fans and their 'staches at www.metalgearstache.com. Ryan Payton has been emailed and notified of the site, so hopefully he will submit his 'stache too, since it was talked about during the last podcast.

Hopefully we can get enough participation to get some recognition with the KP team.

By the way, does it normally take long for an account to be approved there? I've been waiting over a week to get the ability to post.

[quote name='dpatel']Thanks dallow, I'd really appreciate it.

I guess you can just copy and paste this right here, if you'd like

By the way, does it normally take long for an account to be approved there? I've been waiting over a week to get the ability to post.[/quote]Was about a month or two for me. :)
Depends on the backlog at the moment.

I'll look for the threads now.

Hmm... there doesn't seem to be a general MGS4 thread. I guess the GS pre-order one will do, since that one will probably have the most activity.

^^Just to confuse you more; maybe. If not many have pre-ordered at your location then you have a better chance. Also it seems that gamcrazy already has them so try there first.

[quote name='dallow']Hehe, yeah, they like to steal from NeoGAF.

Nice job!![/QUOTE]

Heh.. I saw some people saying the emailed Kotaku about it. Glad to see everyone is liking the idea. I personally invited cheapy to show his stache too.

By the way, thanks for helping out Dallow. You get your saga yet?

bread's done
Back