Metroid Other M Dell Home pre-order $34.99 +tax FS

Very nice deal. I'll be getting it from amazon though with the $20 credit since I have money on my account there, and I'll turn around and use the $20 on Kingdom Hearts BBS the next week.

I let some friends know though.

Thanks OP!

Yes I had it on order from Amazon as well but I went for the $15 off instead. It's not like I'm hurting for any games to play so I could wait on the slower free shipping from Dell as well.

I'll stick with Amazon still since Dell charges tax, and it's only going to end up about $11 cheaper after tax and everything.

Not a bad deal though.

I'l probably pick this one up. Great price, I love me some Metroid, but most of all, I love me some Team Ninja...well I did when Itagaki was there :(

Amazon deal is much better assuming you shop there often, especially when Dell includes tax. I grabbed Metroid in my gold box too, even better.

[quote name='SOLDIER']You think Amazon will match this plus the $20 gift card?[/QUOTE]

I second this question.

However, you'd think they'd can their $20/$10 credits if they find they're having to pricematch a whole lot.

[quote name='emperordahc']I second this question.

However, you'd think they'd can their $20/$10 credits if they find they're having to pricematch a whole lot.[/QUOTE]

Amazon has no reason to price match when theirs is effectively cheaper already.

Dang, nice deal! I've got it on order from Amazon too...kind of doubt I'll even like the game, but for 40% off a new game I can't resist.

Guess I'll just keep my Amazon preorder since yeah, I may turn around and buy Kingdom Hearts on the PSP.

Ya Dell's price is really good but the $20 coupon at Amazon seems like a better deal since I tend to order a bunch of games from them, so I'll stick with Amazon.

bread's done
Back