Metroid Prime 3 Wii $29.99 used at Gamestop 3/28-4/3 Used Deal of the Week

tenzor

CAGiversary!
Just saw the new Gamestop Weekly Ad, and noticed that the Used Game of the Week is Metroid Prime 3 Corruption for the Wii for $29.99. If the 10% coupon works along with EDGE 10% discount then $24 bucks for this game is a great deal.

Remember this doesn't start until Friday 3/28

thanks op. will try to use the 10% coupon and edge. i'm gonna miss that coupon. used it twice today. hope another comes along.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']I can't wait to see what horrid coupon will be attached to the e-mail, in order to balance out this good deal.[/quote]

You know how GameStop does it. All at once, or none at all. So hopefully the coupon will be good. Plus a good one is due.

Metroid Prime is a game I've had some interest in. When I tried to play a demo unit at Gamestop, I couldn't figure out how to simply talk to the guy in the control room to move forward in the game. Could be worth me buying used to see if I like it. Thanks to GameStop's generous return policy, if Metroid isn't for me, it can go back to the retailer.

Does the EDGE card always work in conjunction with other deals automagically, or do workers have to override the price if the customer wants to double dip?

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']Does the EDGE card always work in conjunction with other deals automagically, or do workers have to override the price if the customer wants to double dip?[/quote]

The Edge always stacks, so the employee doesn't have to override anything.

Here's the coupon, thanks OP!

gamestop.png

[quote name='twen']Here's the coupon, thanks OP!

[/quote]

Dude, it was hilarious the first time, but how many topics are you going to post this in?

[quote name='twen']Here's the coupon, thanks OP!

gamestop.png
[/quote]
bah burning my eyes every time i see this crappy coupon.

[quote name='twen']Here's the coupon, thanks OP![/QUOTE]

I was going to say "that's not next week's coupon, its this week's".... but then I actually read it and laughed.

[quote name='Squarehard']i didnt want this yet when it was brand new on amazon with no tax and free shipping, why would this now? $19.99 plz[/quote]

That's not the price dude, that's the trade-in credit. Read the coupon next time!

Have been waiting to get MP3. Went there last night and they had so many used copies for sale for 39.99 I think. Think they went down now.

But seriously, can someone post the 10% off coupon? Thankz in advance

[quote name='Penguin1084']This, along with Super Paper Mario looks familiar...

Amazon Gold Box competition?

Except Amazon is new..[/quote]

Did I miss that Paper Mario was clearanced earlier?

Or is SPM also on sale for $29.99 used this coming week along with MP3?

Will this deal be available only in store or also online? I ask because I see that Assassin's Creed is the used deal of the week and isn't available for $29.99 online. Thanks.

[quote name='BrolyB593']Did I miss that Paper Mario was clearanced earlier?

Or is SPM also on sale for $29.99 used this coming week along with MP3?[/quote]

SPM was the used deal of the week for the week that brawl came out (I believe)...

but Amazon had their one day 5 video game gold box deals and SPM, Fire Emblem, and Metroid Prime 3 were all $30 new (at different times throughout the day).

That's what I meant about the gold box deals.

well if this deal work the same as the last couple weekly used deals then you could be looking at MP3 for 22 before tax if you stack the 10% off coupon and the EDGE card. I may have to jump on that.

thanks OP
bill123

When Assassin's Creed 360 was the DotW, they wouldn't let me use the 10% coupon, because it was a promotion, however, I was able to use the Edge.

(Also, dude didn't know it was supposed to be 29.99, because it rang up 39.99 and had to have the manager come over and show him, he also suggested I bring in the ad, I was thinking "they should have HAD the ad" )

The Coupon is gonna suck again:

Trade in your PSP or Nintendo DS and 2 games to get an extra $20 credit. Don't have the email yet, but seen the add advertised in a local store last night.

[quote name='xgamer']The Coupon is gonna suck again:

Trade in your PSP or Nintendo DS and 2 games to get an extra $20 credit. Don't have the email yet, but seen the add advertised in a local store last night.[/QUOTE]

I don't think that's the extra coupon that e-mail subscribers get. I think that's just part of the regular ad. So here's hoping we get something good.

bread's done
Back