ミ★  Only wants listed... If you have something, LMK and maybe we can work it out! 

[quote name='Edwin29']21 - Suzumiya Haruhi no Heiretsu Limited Edition Set with Figures - New/Sealed - 95.00[/QUOTE]
Damn you, I can't keep this up! I spent too much on toys this month, especially with the Kid Robot 60% off sale on Monday.

Basic totals are up n the OP to give you all a rough idea. I'll start getting things packed up later tonight and try to get some real totals posted.
Big thanks to everyone for the help! Luckily, things went much better than I had hoped!
We opened up another small deficit these past few days with Ryu's sickness as we ended up having to take a taxi twice along with the medicine and such.

For those keeping track, his fever was back (but luckily to a lesser extent today) which required yet another trip to the doctor. This doctor took all the info from the THREE previous trips and decided that it wasn't the original virus thought, nor was it the infection later thought, but rather a viral infection called Adenoviridae. I had never heard of it, but basically he's supposedly supposed to be able to just get over it and we just need to manage his fever with some new medicine we have for that purpose and one that will help reduce his cough and help him sleep at night.

Been a crap few days, so I greatly appreciate a happy end to the lowball. Thanks again everyone!

Just got my last shipment from dv8mad( including the big ass box of pampers )

DSCN3611.jpg

Heh, well... Edwin and blackdog are once again giving me fits on finding proper boxes.
We just ordered another case of diapers just so we can get the box. That should take care of blackdogs stuff, so it'll be a few days until it gets here and I can package this stuff.
As for Edwin, still sorting out the options between SAL and EMS.
Other people have some things in the process of packing right now and I will get some things weighed a bit later and get some grand totals in the OP.

[quote name='dv8mad']Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II Plus $90

You are lucky PSO II will come out sometime or I would have offered up a slightly worn child for this. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I hear his fever came back again? What can we do to help?

[quote name='thelonepig']I hear his fever came back again? What can we do to help?[/QUOTE]

Pretty much nothing. We have stopped taking trips to the doctor's since what he has supposedly just has to run it's course. We are just managing the fever and sleeplessness with a couple new medicines they gave us.
We did have to spend some of the newly acquired rent money, but we are OK again with the end of my lowball. Should end the month with a very small surplus meaning that next month when I start getting paid for both of my new jobs, we should be on the road to recovery right along with Ryu! :lol:

[quote name='Edwin29']Please dv8mad no more boxes of pampers LOL[/QUOTE]

Come on Edwin Why not?
I promise to throw in a nice stuffed bear and bunny ears as you requested last time.

adult-diaper.jpg

[quote name='dv8mad']Pretty much nothing. We have stopped taking trips to the doctor's since what he has supposedly just has to run it's course. We are just managing the fever and sleeplessness with a couple new medicines they gave us.
We did have to spend some of the newly acquired rent money, but we are OK again with the end of my lowball. Should end the month with a very small surplus meaning that next month when I start getting paid for both of my new jobs, we should be on the road to recovery right along with Ryu! :lol:

Come on Edwin Why not?
I promise to throw in a nice stuffed bear and bunny ears as you requested last time.

adult-diaper.jpg
[/QUOTE]
What i tell you about wearing that red T-shirt Dv8mad:)

hope he gets better soon.

paid 5k yen for now. Will make up the difference once you have shipping ready. (no rush)

please see if adding the blue DQ drink will make much of a difference in shipping. If it makes sense. please add it in.

thanks.

We're back. I don't know what to say really. It's just another hospital with another story.
They did a specific test just for the previous thing we were told he had and they said that he doesn't.
Actually, they did a couple different tests along with a standard exam, and still, they didn't tell us what he has, only what he doesn't have.
Real helpful.
Anyway, we have MORE new medicine. The good news is that I have this tiny glimmer of hope that Ryu really is getting over it himself because, although he still has a fever, it's about 2 degrees less than his "normal" fever has been the past few days. I am really hoping that we don't have any fever heights like we reached today. I think I'll go crazy on the next doctor I see when they just give more random medicine.

wasabi, yours was packed a bit earlier and I just didn't get a chance to update before leaving for the hospital. Actually, it is JUST a bit under 2kg, so I will be able to go small packet with it and save quite a bit for you on shipping. If I add in a drink, it's going to have to go EMS which will just about double the price. Totally not worth it!

I'll update the OP with your total in just a minute.

starmask, maybe you have the same thing my son has and are delirious. I got what you were saying on the first try believe it or not!

Just a question here but do you thin the meds are making it worse? I have a friend who spent a good two years being extremely ill and they found out it was all the meds they were prescribing.

On another note since you live in the future safe to say the world didn't end right?

I don't think it's the medicine as he was having this issue with super high fever before he took any. The medicine simply hasn't helped.
He hit 106 yesterday as I said, and last night when he went to sleep, he was about 102. He woke up often through the night and we kept taking his temp which hovered between 101 and 102.
When he woke up this morning, it was about 100 and since then (almost 7 hours now) it has not passed the 100 mark again although it is just a bit higher than average.
I'm feeling like we have finally gotten through it. Thanks for the well wishes!

As for the end of the world, nope! Everything is cool although it was obviously windy last night because people's clothes have blown all over the place. You can't go anywhere without tripping over some pants or something.
Anyway, it's a rainy day, and it seems most people are staying inside I guess.

Thanks for the payment RC!

The GF's mom is a registered nurse, if you ever need any non-emergency, non-critical advice. For example, the doctors in the states probably would have told you to use an ice bath once his fever got to 105. But IANAD.

On my way to the post office for the second time today after I type this.
After this trip, absolutely everything will be shipped out that I owe to everyone from the lowball as well as recent dv8CAG sales with the exception of the following;

blackdog60 - We still haven't received our case of diapers from Amazon, but as soon as we do, I will bust it open and use the outer box for your items.

wasabi5858 - Your box actually has already shipped on my first trip, but you still owe ¥1555.

perdition(troy - Still have not received your payment for the blu-ray you won in my prior lowball. Also have not received a response from the invoice I sent a long time ago. I will be PMing you again today for a final chance.

[quote name='dv8mad']What, what? I go to work for one day, come back and there is a lowball sub forum? How did this happen?[/QUOTE]We wanted to set up a sub-forum for all of the lowball auctions, so they're all in one place and not mixed in with the other trading threads.

It's better, as users who don't have lowballs won't be complaining that lowball threads will be kicking their threads off of the first few pages, and it'll be easy to see what's a lowball and what's not a lowball.

Over time, we'll be moving the lowball threads into that sub-forum. It would also be a good place to post your lowball rules, since they seem to be the predominant way of running lowballs.

[quote name='shrike4242']We wanted to set up a sub-forum for all of the lowball auctions, so they're all in one place and not mixed in with the other trading threads.

It's better, as users who don't have lowballs won't be complaining that lowball threads will be kicking their threads off of the first few pages, and it'll be easy to see what's a lowball and what's not a lowball.

Over time, we'll be moving the lowball threads into that sub-forum. It would also be a good place to post your lowball rules, since they seem to be the predominant way of running lowballs.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I see. Would you like me to post the rules that I had PM'd to you previously?

EDIT: Need to get to sleep soon, so I will just assume so. Please feel free to edit if necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']I think the lowball subforum is a bad idea myself; you get more foot traffic when auctions and For Sale / Trade threads are all jumbled together. Notice the lesser activity in CAGs own "Game Auctions & Auction Discussions" section and the "NA Auctions" area of NintendoAge.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, can you wait to move mine till after Thursday?

[quote name='eth3real']Me want this very badly http://kotaku.com/5806683/the-tale-of-a-lovely-playstation-3/gallery/1

What are the chances of getting one?[/QUOTE]

I have multiple people asking this at the moment, so I will just paste the response that I recently sent via PM to a couple people.

I actually have multiple people asking about the right now, but I am sure that I am only going to be able to get a few. Right now, preorders are not yet available, but once they are, I will fill a few slots for people.
Basically, if you are absolutely positive that you want to get one, let me know and I will plug your name in. I will be charging MSRP and probably around $20-$25 or so for myself per system. Considering that I have to take the train to get them and carry them one by one to my place for anything I can't have delivered, I think it's fair. On top of that, there would just be actual shipping to the US. If I had to estimate, I suppose everything will probably be between $600 and $650.
Again, if you are interested, LMK and I will get a space reserved for you. I would expect payment by... Probably July 1st at the latest so I can lock in preorders as early as possible and not run into unfulfilled issues like were had with the Lightning PS3s.

I am probably only going to take 3 reservations since I don't know how many will be available and, if it's like prior systems, I can only get one from each retailer.

[quote name='dv8mad']I have multiple people asking this at the moment, so I will just paste the response that I recently sent via PM to a couple people.

I am probably only going to take 3 reservations since I don't know how many will be available and, if it's like prior systems, I can only get one from each retailer.

3.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I think you should charge a little more. Probably closer to $50 a console. People need to decide fast, because I might bend on this one and buy one, cause it's fucking beautiful.

[quote name='dv8mad']I have multiple people asking this at the moment, so I will just paste the response that I recently sent via PM to a couple people.

3.[/QUOTE]

Me #1. Will have money to you soon. :D

[quote name='eth3real']Me want this very badly http://kotaku.com/5806683/the-tale-of-a-lovely-playstation-3/gallery/1

What are the chances of getting one?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dv8mad']I have multiple people asking so I am probably only going to take 3 reservations since I don't know how many will be available and, if it's like prior systems, I can only get one from each retailer.

1. ZxT Vendetta
2. Ionotropic
[/QUOTE]

One to go

^ OK, NOT one more to go.
Most everyone had sold out of their preorders after only the first couple days of it being open.
As of this morning, Amazon was still accepting preorders but everywhere else I checked online was out unless it was at ridiculous markup.
Earlier this afternoon, Amazon also closed their preorders, so I am not sure how much luck I will have finding them in shops locally.
Due to this, I am freezing the requests at the two above that I have already reserved.
Of course, this seems like it will be just like the lightning PS3, so if I am able, I will get more whenever I see them, but expect to pay a premium as usual since I'm sure I won't be able to get them MSRP, but also as usual, they will sell below ebay, Play-Asia, etc. pricing for CAGs. ;)

[quote name='elessar123']So are you done with the while dv8cag thing?[/QUOTE]

No way! Just changing up my system quite a bit. There is a new news post here.

[quote name='Saratinous']Definitely interested in that Fate/Tiger Colosseum box. Now just curious to it's condition and what else is going to pop up. =)[/QUOTE]

There may be a few more games here and there that get added to the list, but this is already the majority of them. The other items that need added are mostly collectibles and such.
I'll have a look at the set a bit later and get you some details on condition.

Hoping to see a good deal on Ni no Kuni DS, but I have a feeling it's still gonna be out of my price range. That thing is pricey from what I've seen! (I know, it comes with a full-on spellbook.)

bread's done
Back